Luna Lovegood - important?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cole2005
I been thinking and Luna is a character that is quite big, but still not big enough to make an impact to the story. What if theres something else to her? Luna Lovegood related to Rowena Ravenclaw maybe

cole2005
iv just thought of something else, in HPB doesnt Dumbledore say that after Voldemort applied for the Defence Against the Dark Arts job, no one stayed in that job for more than a year, how long was Quirrel in it for?

The Phantom
Stick to the subject you started. And I think Luna does have a big enough part to make a impact on the story.

Icicle
I think Lunna fits perfectly in the story, i'm hoping she will have a major part in book 7!

Notaek
This girl is more important than we think. She's in Ravenclaw and they are known for their cleverness. She may be an oddball but that doesn't mean diddlysquat!

DanFan4000
As in theater, even the smallest character is of the greatest importance as all the main....

d-fly_girl008
i think luna will be a big part, and btw, i think quirrel was only in for one year, the year he was taken over by voldy

Regulus A Black
well, she has already had a huge part, if it wasn't for her, we never would have had certain stories that revealed more of the story from the Quibbler, she also assured Harry that he wasn't crazy, and helped at the department of mysteries, i think she has done her part

Randomness
i fink quarall was der for a while longer, i remeber reading that he took the job then went off to learn about the dark arts then he came back with voldypoo on the back of his head!

and luna, i think she is going to be big in book 7, i mean she went with harry to the ministry, everyone who went to the ministry is going to be big, i know it.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Regulus A Black
well, she has already had a huge part, if it wasn't for her, we never would have had certain stories that revealed more of the story from the Quibbler, she also assured Harry that he wasn't crazy, and helped at the department of mysteries, i think she has done her part You can't cut Luna out just because she had a very good part in book 5. She had a fairly good part in 6 too! She is one of the main characters now.

DanFan4000
Certainly true 'The Phantom'

hpfanizzledizzl
There are seperate threads for book 7 speculation.

The Phantom
Originally posted by hpfanizzledizzl
There are seperate threads for book 7 speculation. True as that may be, this one is mainly on Luna than book 7 itself.

hpfanizzledizzl
Originally posted by The Phantom
True as that may be, this one is mainly on Luna than book 7 itself.

It's still book 7 speculation.

The Phantom
Originally posted by hpfanizzledizzl
It's still book 7 speculation. Tis still about Luna.

potter75
lunas obviously gonna be big shes gonna be rons gf! wink

hpfanizzledizzl
Originally posted by potter75
lunas obviously gonna be big shes gonna be rons gf! wink
Um...no.

potter75
um...yes

The Phantom
um...yes ... No.

hpfanizzledizzl
Definately not. You might want to read this: http://www.mugglenet.com/jkrinterview.shtml

potter75
i dont care what jk sez its not as if she writes the book or anyfin blink

The Phantom
i dont care what jk sez its not as if she writes the book or anyfin blink ... Get. Get out and leave now.... LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!

potter75
woah calm down

The Phantom
You said JKR doesn't write the books.... seriously.. just leave. Get out of here. Get.

potter75
i was jokin u idiot

The Phantom
... Where was the funny?

potter75
oh jus shut up

hpfanizzledizzl
How about you shut up? You're acting innapropreate, and unhelpful. You're not funny, just agitating, and irritating. It is clear you are copius with ignorance. Good Day, please leave.

ndfreak
yes i agree wit the king of kings stop arguing and it was tat funny.

Also if ur sayin tat luna will b important think about neville. his parents were tortuchured by belli and i think he'll get his revenge along with harry (since belli killed serious). they will do it together and track her down and possibly snape will help... but nyways back to luna i think that she will be more important. dont forget she and neville also answered the call of the coin in the book(when harry left to get the horcruxe) and neville and ginny were there. but ginny neville an luna were also at the ministry which makes me thinks she's tryin to peace sumtin together for the seventh book. and by sayin snape will help i think that he killed dd on dd's orders. also dont forget about the aurors hoo were at the ministry in the fifth excludin dd and serious. that also y i think luoin and or tonks will die then eventually moody but bak to luna. she seems to be too important to leave out of the 7 book and also think bout this... sumthing big has come from each house like malfoy from slytherin harry plus frends from gryffindor and cedric from hufflepuff. though there have been sum things from ravenclaw but minor thins like michael corinor ginni's bf or luna helping harry. since thers no1 else realli important from ravenclaw cept for luna michael and 1 of the patils and cho i think luna will b important in th eseventh book. write feedback quick i wanna here wat u have to say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.