Who is the biggest whore in Hollywood?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madacapa
The word "whore" is in the Bible so it is OK for me to say it. The question is, who is the biggest whore in Hollywood? You know, I really don't know. If I had to pick someone, I would say Hilliary Duff, but only because I don't like her movies and music.

Susan-Storm
Originally posted by Madacapa
The word "whore" is in the Bible so it is OK for me to say it. The question is, who is the biggest whore in Hollywood? You know, I really don't know. If I had to pick someone, I would say Hilliary Duff, but only because I don't like her movies and music.

I agree..she really is a whore

Impediment
Paris Hilton. A stupid, spoiled whore who is 101% overrrated and completely talentless, and does nothing more than take up space. Plus, IMO, she's not all that attractive.

botankus
I have read in several interviews with actors & actresses that they think Minnie Driver is the biggest one in Hollywood. Perhaps she really gets around, or perhaps she did something to piss them off!!

KharmaDog

Hillary Duff? You do know what a "whore" is don't you? Just because you don't like her music and movies, that by no way in the very definition of the word defines her as a whore.

You kinda made yourself look really stupid and/or childish with that comment.

Britrogue
If you believe what you hear in the media, Colin Farrell. But I don't think you can believe half of what the media says so I'm making no comment at all.
IMO Celebrity sex lives are their business, not ours.

botankus
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Hillary Duff? You do know what a "whore" is don't you? Just because you don't like her music and movies, that by no way in the very definition of the word defines her as a whore.

Yeah, these are the same posters who will give Lindsay Lohan and Mandy Moore the crown of Ugliest Actress in Hollywood because they don't like them.

Why they don't like them?...well, check the user's age, gender, and celebrity status on that one. wink

botankus
Originally posted by Britrogue
If you believe what you hear in the media, Colin Farrell. But I don't think you can believe half of what the media says so I'm making no comment at all.
IMO Celebrity sex lives are their business, not ours.

As long as you've never been with him, then it's none of your business, I suppose. stick out tongue I've only been with Minnie Driver about fourteen times, that's all. Actually, it would be more like fifty-eight if you count the ones where she slipped me the rufies.

Britrogue
slipped you the what????? LOL

botankus
What in God's name is going on in your avi???? eek!

Britrogue
My friend G is being bundled by a load of schoolgirls..................

Madacapa

Kharma Dog, if you don't like my topic then put me on ignore or something. Go to Hell. Really. I am not the only one who claims that Hillary Duff is whore. I would also include Lindsey Lohan and Mandy Moore to that list.

Britrogue
But why are they whores? I really, honestly don't understand. I personally really don't like Hilary Duff, she irritates the hell out of me, but is she sleeping around? Spreading STDs? I wouldn't call her a whore.

botankus
Originally posted by botankus
Yeah, these are the same posters who will give Lindsay Lohan and Mandy Moore the crown of Ugliest Actress in Hollywood because they don't like them.

I would also include Lindsey Lohan and Mandy Moore to that list.

clappingclappingWow, can I call it or what?? clappingclapping

botankus
But why are they whores? I really, honestly don't understand. I personally really don't like Hilary Duff, she irritates the hell out of me, but is she sleeping around? Spreading STDs? I wouldn't call her a whore.
Yeah, Hilary Duff sleeping with 20+ guys at a party is becoming a daily front-page headline in our local newspaper. It's getting old...she needs to up that mark to 400+ guys a day and maybe I'll starting reading about it again. yawn

KharmaDog
Kharma Dog, if you don't like my topic then put me on ignore or something. Go to Hell. Really.

And if you don't like my response then please feel free to do the same. Did you post this thread only so that others would agree with you?

It's funny how you first state,The word "whore" is in the Bible so it is OK for me to say it. like you are some sort of follower of christianity and then proceed to call someone a whore for no reason and then tell me to go to hell. Since you put so much stock as to what appears in the bible maybe you should pay attention to the following two passages:

"Judge not lest ye be judged."

and

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

And you never answered my question, do you know the meaning of the word "whore" and how would you apply that meaning to the character of Hillary Duff?

For that matter, what celebrities do you like and respect?
I am not the only one who claims that Hillary Duff is whore.

No, but you decided to make a thread about it, so either defend yourself or STFU.

I would also include Lindsey Lohan and Mandy Moore to that list.

clappingclappingWow, can I call it or what?? clappingclapping

I'm not sure whether to find that scary, funny or pathetic...

Madacapa, You continue to make yourself look really stupid and childish with your comments and reasoning, care to try and get out of the hole you are digging or would you prefer to roll up your sleeves and make way for China?

wonner
Man, what kinda topic is this??

Britrogue
We are trying to discover why Hilary Duff is a whore. It's fascinating.

botankus
I've finally figured it out. Madacapa is really the Olsen Twins and is jealous of all the other actresses that are actually doing projects now.

Madacapa
I've finally figured it out. Madacapa is really the Olsen Twins and is jealous of all the other actresses that are actually doing projects now.

Hey "Botankus", F-U too. I mean really, I am trying to find out who is the biggest whore in Hollywood. I want a serious discussion here, not meaningless attacks... mad

Britrogue
But this isn't a serious topic, surely?

botankus
Hey "Botankus", F-U too. I mean really, I am trying to find out who is the biggest whore in Hollywood. I want a serious discussion here, not meaningless attacks... mad
I said Minnie Driver, and Britrogue said Colin Farrell. What's wrong with those choices? I know Miss Driver and Mr. Farrell are older than 18 so you may not have ever heard of them. We can't help you on that one.

Madacapa
I said Minnie Driver, and Britrogue said Colin Farrell. What's wrong with those choices? I know Miss Driver and Mr. Farrell are older than 18 so you may not have ever heard of them. We can't help you on that one.

I have actually seen moves with Minnie and Colin in them, so yes "a-hole" I know who they are. Do you have any evidence of Driver's "whoreness" or are you just making that up?

botankus
I was just getting used to scuffling with Lil B (a real pro and damn-near impossible to out-argue), and then I have to stop for a junior member with 9 career posts. Let's look at some of the highlights of Madacapa's tenure here at KMC:
Lets just say, Lindsey Lohan "earned" the part of Wonder Woman from Joss Whedon. She "earned" it the "hard" way, if you know what I mean... embarrasment
Jealous much? Man, you really hate these young girls, don't you? I will just assume you were in the room when this "hard-earning" act occurred? You seem to be an expert at calling people whores, so I assume Lindsay appeared on the TV screen as well and earned the title in the same manner Hilary did.
I would not want to "do" a celebrity, but I would like to f**k Jessica Alba.... eek!
Again, since a whore to you is someone who looks better than you with more acting ability and popularity than you, you would not call your wishes with Miss Alba whorish.

Evidence of Minnie's whoreness...now you got me. I guess I have none, so I guess I'm sitting right along side of you at the starting line with Hilary, Mandy, and Lindsay.

Madacapa
I was just getting used to scuffling with Lil B (a real pro and damn-near impossible to out-argue), and then I have to stop for a junior member with 9 career posts.

I guess I am too busy with my real life to post here all day. I guess if I was a pathetic, unemployed loser who spends all day in an internet coffee shop I could have over 100 posts, but sadly that is not the case. I am glad that you are my biggest fan and I hope you enjoy reading my previous posts... laughing out loud

botankus
laughing out loud Hey Gilly, will you pass the French Roast blend? Thank you dear, now would you care for some crumpets to nibble on while you browse the Unemployment Section?

KharmaDog

Such a preciious flower you are. You have yet to answer any of my questions.

Leo.M
Paris Hilton by far.

Valharu
Tara Reid is pretty loose.

Britrogue
laughing out loud Hey Gilly, will you pass the French Roast blend? Thank you dear, now would you care for some crumpets to nibble on while you browse the Unemployment Section?

Since when was my name Lil B? Don't get me wrong, I think it's kind of sweet. I've never been referred to as little before!
laughing

Now, stop getting me onto the subject of crumpets. I could right go for one of those right now to cheer me up. I just got into work to find one of my pretty expensive plant pots missing. My guess is that our foreign cleaners has broken it and removed the evidence in the hope that I won't notice. My poor plant has been traumatised!!!!!! sad

Sorry..............off topic. Whore eh? I don't know, does Jessica Alba's fan live in Hollwood? roll eyes (sarcastic)

botankus
Oh, Lil B is "Lil Bitchiness," one of the global mods at KMC. She started the Marlon Wayans thread in this forum. laughing out loud it is funny, but I don't think I could call you Little, and well, you do like Big Bird, but Big B isn't exactly the greatest nickname...so I think I'll stick with Silly Gilly. Just kidding. How about Sweet G?

Foreign cleaners stealing your expensive potted plants? Are they from Ireland? If so, send them to me, b/c I'm 1/th Irish!

Britrogue
Aha! Ok, that makes more sense.

Christ knows where these guys are from. All I know is that they don't speak a word of English and they keep breaking things. I now have mismatched pots. My poor plants!

Madacapa
Originally posted by Leo.M
Paris Hilton by far.

Paris Hilton was on a sex tape, but I think she wanted it to come out because it was the cool thing to do. Tara Reid IS a whore, but is he the biggest one...

Mindship
Originally posted by Impediment
Paris Hilton. A stupid, spoiled whore who is 101% overrrated and completely talentless, and does nothing more than take up space. Plus, IMO, she's not all that attractive.

101% ditto. Poster whore/dimwit for our Garbage Celebrity Culture.

Bardock42
Paris Hilton was on a sex tape, but I think she wanted it to come out because it was the cool thing to do. Tara Reid IS a whore, but is he the biggest one...

no expression

botankus
Way to come all the way over to our little forum and no expression for us Bardock86! So back at ya...no expression no expression no expression and how about a little erm for good measure.

Dudester
I hear Lohan...

Madacapa
Originally posted by Dudester
I hear Lohan...

Do you mean Lindsey Lohan? Please be specific... mad

KharmaDog
Madacapa, you still haven't givemn one reason why Hillary Duff could be considered a whore. You have also not stated what you believe a whore to be.

Madacapa
Madacapa, you still haven't given one reason why Hillary Duff could be considered a whore. You have also not stated what you believe a whore to be.

A whore is a woman who is in the entertainment industry (music, dancing, acting) and makes a lot of money doing it. However, she is not very talented and has to get by on her looks. Also, she takes money, gifts, or food in exchange for sex.

Barker
What is meant with the question? Biggest Whore Meaning: Fattest Ho? Largest Whore? More Whorely than other Women?

confused

KharmaDog
A whore is a woman who is in the entertainment industry (music, dancing, acting) and makes a lot of money doing it. However, she is not very talented and has to get by on her looks.

Wrong! That is not a whore at all. Not even close. And I doubt Hillary is getting by on her looks, because lets face it, she ain't that good looking.

Also, she takes money, gifts, or food in exchange for sex.

That's better. Now have you any proof that Hillary Duff has done this at all?

Also, what are some actresses that you like or respect?

Madacapa
Wrong! That is not a whore at all. Not even close. And I doubt Hillary is getting by on her looks, because lets face it, she ain't that good looking.

That's better. Now have you any proof that Hillary Duff has done this at all?

Also, what are some actresses that you like or respect?

I have no proof for or against Hilliary Duff.

I like Jessica Simpson, Jessica Alba, Krista Allen, Scarlet Johanson, and others based solely on their physical appearence.

Syren
Others based solely on their physical appearance? Is it any wonder these women have to 'whore' themselves out if people only appreciate them for their looks?

KharmaDog
I have no proof for or against Hilliary Duff.

So basically you posted an opinon about a person being a whore without any thought or justification?

I like Jessica Simpson, Jessica Alba, Krista Allen, Scarlet Johanson, and others based solely on their physical appearence.

You probably don't realize how hypocritical that post was, but thanks for the laugh.
laughing out loud

Originally posted by Syren
Others based solely on their physical appearance? Is it any wonder these women have to 'whore' themselves out if people only appreciate them for their looks?

Once again, what you have just heard is the sound of Syren hitting the nail right on the head.

Madacapa

You are correct, Syren. Those women have to whore themselves out to be appreciated. Thats how Hollywood works. When I go to the movies, I want to see attractive women on the screen. Unlike others on these boards, I am being honest. Get used to it, sweetheart!

cstrife06
Hilary Duff is actually quite talented. People don't seem to think so, but she is.

katie_girl09
I disagree about Hilary. She needs acting lessons and she's a horrible singer...
Okay... people who get around in Hollywood (I think):
Men: Collin Farrell, Brad Pitt
Women: Jennifer Lopez, Angelina Jolie, Paris Hilton
That's about all I can think of right now...

Britrogue

notworthy VERY well said.

You are correct, Syren. Those women have to whore themselves out to be appreciated. Thats how Hollywood works. When I go to the movies, I want to see attractive women on the screen. Unlike others on these boards, I am being honest. Get used to it, sweetheart!

I'm sorry, but I find that to be the most superficial comment ever! Who exactly do you think you are? Because you sure as hell aren't what we would call the "brains" of the outfit. Yes, Hollywood does work on appearances, but it's also all about acting. These girls are playing a role, and isn't it interesting how they are immediately front page news the second they are spotted out of character wearing everyday clothes with no makeup on?
They are not being "whores". A whore is somebody with no sexual morals (not a complete description, but a start, I'm sure Kharmadog has a better description but it's early over here!). You have ZERO proof that these ladies you dislike are being whores. They are simply playing up to the camera. It is because of people like YOU that they feel the need to throw their appearance out before their natural talent.
Sorry if this is a garbled message, but that thoughtless comment has really made me angry!

cstrife06
Out of everyone mentioned, Hilary Duff is probably the least whorish.

Madacapa
Britrogue, the reason that you are so angry is because deep down inside you know that I am RIGHT, and you are WRONG. You secretly dream that you could be like Brittany, Hilliary, Lindsey, or any one of the other whores out there.

You should just accept it and move on... Happy Dance

Illyria
Interesting topic. I think we all know what the dictionary meaning of the word "whore" is so, I think in this case, we are talking about actors, singers, dancers who need to gain their continued succes on the basis of their 'celebrity shaninigans', sex appeal, and not so much by their 'talent'. These so called whores would also stoop really low by exploiting their children (both adopted and biological), their past self-destructive behaviours (dui's, multiple failed marriages, abuse etc,). They are just obnoxious bastards and so, the whores on my list would be Brad Pitt, Lindsy Lohan, Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie, Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Lopez, Mark Anthony. These are the losers that I can think of right now.

Britrogue
Britrogue, the reason that you are so angry is because deep down inside you know that I am RIGHT, and you are WRONG. You secretly dream that you could be like Brittany, Hilliary, Lindsey, or any one of the other whores out there.

You should just accept it and move on... Happy Dance

How wrong YOU are my sweet. Next time you decide to throw such an interesting accusation, you should get your facts right and not throw it at a Registered Model. Therefore, I have no desire to be like any of the ladies you have mentioned; and am perfectly happy with the looks that the good Lord blessed me with. big grin

I'm also not going to allow myself to be spoken to in such an underhanded manner by someone who cannot even spell Hilary. May I ask if YOU yourself are jealous of these girls and their good looks, or are you just feeling a little bitter because no one would look at you twice? wink

Madacapa
How wrong YOU are my sweet. Next time you decide to throw such an interesting accusation, you should get your facts right and not throw it at a Registered Model. Therefore, I have no desire to be like any of the ladies you have mentioned; and am perfectly happy with the looks that the good Lord blessed me with. big grin

I'm also not going to allow myself to be spoken to in such an underhanded manner by someone who cannot even spell Hilary. May I ask if YOU yourself are jealous of these girls and their good looks, or are you just feeling a little bitter because no one would look at you twice? wink

Well, I am not jealous of a female's looks since I am male. I am jealous of the looks of handsome men, because good looking people don't have to work as hard as ugly people. Since you are a "registered model" you should be used to people, mainly men, kissing your a*s all day. I, however, will not.

I am quite unattractive, so I have to work very hard for my money, so yes it makes me bitter and angry, but so what? I am right about whores in Hollywood, and that upsets you, sweety, because you are used to men doing whatever you want. Your looks will not last, and one day you too will be bitter and angry mad

botankus
Can't wait for the reply. Now I have a reason to wake up tomorrow!

katie_girl09
Originally posted by Illyria
Interesting topic. I think we all know what the dictionary meaning of the word "whore" is so, I think in this case, we are talking about actors, singers, dancers who need to gain their continued succes on the basis of their 'celebrity shaninigans', sex appeal, and not so much by their 'talent'. These so called whores would also stoop really low by exploiting their children (both adopted and biological), their past self-destructive behaviours (dui's, multiple failed marriages, abuse etc,). They are just obnoxious bastards and so, the whores on my list would be Brad Pitt, Lindsy Lohan, Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie, Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Lopez, Mark Anthony. These are the losers that I can think of right now.
Well said, my friend! big grin

Britrogue
Well, I am not jealous of a female's looks since I am male. I am jealous of the looks of handsome men, because good looking people don't have to work as hard as ugly people. Since you are a "registered model" you should be used to people, mainly men, kissing your a*s all day. I, however, will not.

I am quite unattractive, so I have to work very hard for my money, so yes it makes me bitter and angry, but so what? I am right about whores in Hollywood, and that upsets you, sweety, because you are used to men doing whatever you want. Your looks will not last, and one day you too will be bitter and angry mad

laughing
Since you freely admit that you are unattractive, I think I will be right in saying that you, my friend, do not know what it is like to be considered "Good-looking".
Good looking people DO have to work as hard, or even harder than ugly people. The reason being is that the world is so superficial, that there aren't many people who can see past the surface of someone and into their heart and soul. Yes, I am a registered model. Yes, I get a lot of attention due to the fact that I am good looking. BUT, it is extremely difficult for me to find someone who wants to get to know the real me, and see me as something a little more valuable than a mere trophy. In fact, most men I meet get confused and frightened when they find out I am training as an IT Technician and run screaming; "Blonde woman with brains!!!!!! She knows Binary Code!"
I have NO idea what you look like. But, strange as this may seem to you coming from one of those nasty and evil "beautiful" people, I do not find anybody unattractive and would never call anyone ugly. Everyone has a quality, something about them that makes them a beautiful person, whether it be inside or out. I have a friend who is quite large, yet she is the sweetest, kindest and funniest person I have ever met. To me, she is beautiful and I cannot see why other people cannot get their head around the fact that she is large.
So yes, there will be a day when inevitably, time will catch up with me and my blessed (or cursed; whichever way you want to look at it) looks will go. But when they do, I will be left with the same personality that I always had, the same ability to be able to look beneath the surface and find something good in everybody. It is THAT that makes me beautiful, and I ask you now why I would allow bitterness to get the better of me, and destroy an inner quality that I value over my looks anyday?
Madacapa, start looking deeper within yourself and those around you. Remember that beauty is only skin deep and it's what you have inside that truly counts. I hereby post a picture of my best friend Malky, who despite looking rather scary in this picture, is without a doubt one of my most favourite people in the world due to his sweet, kind and non-judgemental character.
wink

botankus
Wot are you talking about? Malky is fine as hell!!!!

I'm pretty damn hot as well and practically sizzling right off this keyboard as I'm typing this, but I don't have any brains! Have I missed the boat as a whore because I'm not capitalizing? cry

Britrogue
Post a picture. SELL yourself to us!

botankus
Actually, I thought you would have checked it out by now. I'm on this page, and I think it's pretty obvious I was exaggerating about the ultra-hotness!
Also on the page after that one.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/memberpics.php?user=botankus#botankus

Britrogue
Is that you blowing the bubbles?

botankus
Actually, I'm in all of them except for the one about Four Kings, the Ugly Shark, and the group of super villains.

Britrogue
Ahh, I think you look really sweet!

botankus
Trust me, for every picture posted on there, there were about 1,000 that didn't make 'the cut.' Thanks for the compliment, though.

*Note: I'm really a 55-year old fisherman eskimo from Greenland!!*

Britrogue
HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Britrogue
laughing
Since you freely admit that you are unattractive, I think I will be right in saying that you, my friend, do not know what it is like to be considered "Good-looking".
Good looking people DO have to work as hard, or even harder than ugly people. The reason being is that the world is so superficial, that there aren't many people who can see past the surface of someone and into their heart and soul. Yes, I am a registered model. Yes, I get a lot of attention due to the fact that I am good looking. BUT, it is extremely difficult for me to find someone who wants to get to know the real me, and see me as something a little more valuable than a mere trophy. In fact, most men I meet get confused and frightened when they find out I am training as an IT Technician and run screaming; "Blonde woman with brains!!!!!! She knows Binary Code!"
I have NO idea what you look like. But, strange as this may seem to you coming from one of those nasty and evil "beautiful" people, I do not find anybody unattractive and would never call anyone ugly. Everyone has a quality, something about them that makes them a beautiful person, whether it be inside or out. I have a friend who is quite large, yet she is the sweetest, kindest and funniest person I have ever met. To me, she is beautiful and I cannot see why other people cannot get their head around the fact that she is large.
So yes, there will be a day when inevitably, time will catch up with me and my blessed (or cursed; whichever way you want to look at it) looks will go. But when they do, I will be left with the same personality that I always had, the same ability to be able to look beneath the surface and find something good in everybody. It is THAT that makes me beautiful, and I ask you now why I would allow bitterness to get the better of me, and destroy an inner quality that I value over my looks anyday?
Madacapa, start looking deeper within yourself and those around you. Remember that beauty is only skin deep and it's what you have inside that truly counts. I hereby post a picture of my best friend Malky, who despite looking rather scary in this picture, is without a doubt one of my most favourite people in the world due to his sweet, kind and non-judgemental character.
wink

Madacapa, where did you go? Did you see the truth in my wisdom and leave this thread behind?

botankus
You have overwhelmed him and unleashed your mastery over him without mercy.

Britrogue
It took me ages to type all that out! I demand a response!

botankus
Okay, I'll type one for him:

notworthy

Soleran
If there is a biggest whore in Hollywood I wish it was me, then I would mooch off all those wealthy women, like some already do Kevin huh?

~¤Kiókó¤~
I think the biggest whore in Hollywood is Paris Hilton! All she does in life is shop and steal other people's boyfriend.

Britrogue
Okay, I'll type one for him:

notworthy

laughing Happy Dance

botankus
See, ya just gotta know how to sweet-talk a woman. Strangely enough, it's in the thread about Hollywood whores, but what can ya do.

Britrogue
I really think I scared him off.........................

botankus
laughing out loud What's up with posting the Britney picture in this thread? Gotcha! HAHA

Britrogue
She's showing her biceps! I didn't have a picture of me doing that, so I used her. STRONG!!!!! LOL!

botankus
Yeah, but it's in the "Who is the biggest whore in Hollywood?" thread. laughing out loud

Britrogue
oh, very funny! lol

To Suffer
The biggest whore in Hollywood is Paris Hilton. House of Wax was only watched because she was in it. She is very over rated.

Another whore in Hollywood is Hilary Duff. Every movie she makes is terrible and not worth watching. Her singing is mediocre but her acting is just bad.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by To Suffer
Another whore in Hollywood is Hilary Duff. Every movie she makes is terrible and not worth watching. Her singing is mediocre but her acting is just bad.

That does not make her a whore. Me thinks that some members in this forum should either peruse a dictionary or bone up on their comprehension skills because it seems many of them haven't got a clue.

Britrogue
I must admit, this IS getting pretty annoying.

I dislike Hilary Duff as both an actress and a singer. There's something about her that really irritates me. But that does NOT make her a whore. Please guys, find out the true meaning of whore before you make such sweeping statements.

botankus
Maybe "attention whore" is what should have been used. confused

Britrogue
whore just seems too uncharitable.

meep-meep
ok how bout we go with *easy*..no that wouldn't do it either.

Britrogue
how about cute, annoying and untalented? THAT we know and we can't get sued for libel!

Illyria
Bump!!

botankus
I'm still voting for Minnie Driver.

Britrogue
How does she qualify? I mean, we know she slpet with Harrison (*****!) but that doesn't mean she's a whore.

botankus
Wow, I didn't know they hooked up! You should hate her just for that! Actually, I was getting my hair cut one time and read a magazine where they were interviewing some celebrity about the biggest whore in Hollywood, and she said Minnie Driver by far. Minnie probably slept with her boyfriend or something to really set her off. So my answer is from a stupid magazine...sue me!

office jesus
Wait. **** Whore? Or Media Whore?

Britrogue
Good question. I keep thinking we're meaning **** whore

Shirley Manson
Whore is a synonym for Paris Hilton.

Britrogue
ROFL.......I'm not a fan either

KharmaDog
how about cute, annoying and untalented? THAT we know and we can't get sued for libel!

Are you talking about Britney, Hillary, Lindsay or any other of the pop tarts out there?

LiL nAstY GirL
Paris Hilton...

ROFL.......I'm not a fan either

I love your sig happy

GuitarBunny
Well, I think Mr. Collin Farrell is a man whore extordinair. He's very acttractive though, and if i were him i'd do the same. laughing out loud

....y'all need to quit it with th Hilary Duff...she sucks. the end. confused

Britrogue
Are you talking about Britney, Hillary, Lindsay or any other of the pop tarts out there?

Now, would I be saying that about Britney? Really? Would I? Not likely.
I refer to Hilary Duff. I thought the message was quite clear there

Britrogue
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Paris Hilton...

I love your sig happy

Thanks! big grin

Which one though confused ? I'm having a major sig swapping thing at the moment.

Jarshewa
i think quentin tarintino has been the biigest hollywood whore in the last whatever

botankus
I agree. QT needs to chill with attaching his name to everything under the sun he hasn't worked on.

Madacapa
I must admit, this IS getting pretty annoying.

I dislike Hilary Duff as both an actress and a singer. There's something about her that really irritates me. But that does NOT make her a whore. Please guys, find out the true meaning of whore before you make such sweeping statements.

If you want a sweeping statement, then try his one: everyone who lives in Hollywood, including Hilliary Duff, is a whore. If you live in Hollywood, Britrogue, then that would include you too... mad

KharmaDog
If you want a sweeping statement, then try his one: everyone who lives in Hollywood, including Hilliary Duff, is a whore. If you live in Hollywood, Britrogue, then that would include you too... mad

I got another sweeping statement for you, People like you are morons.

Madacapa
I got another sweeping statement for you, People like you are morons.

Same to you!

RZA
The biggest whore in Hollywood is clearly Charlie Sheen. I mean for god's sake over 5,000 women, that's like the population of a small US town!eek! Guess they don't call the man 'the machine' for nothing.

Madacapa
Originally posted by RZA
The biggest whore in Hollywood is clearly Charlie Sheen. I mean for god's sake over 5,000 women, that's like the population of a small US town!eek! Guess they don't call the man 'the machine' for nothing.

The only difference between Charlie Sheen and every other male Hollywood actor is that he got caught! That is the TRUTH... mad

Britrogue

Sorry hun, I'm way over here in South East England.

But, I must admit to getting slightly weary of your continuous and blatant disregard for the feelings of anyone else on this Board. For one thing, I haven't done anything to harm you or anyone else, and therefore resent being referred to as a whore. Basically.............how dare you? You don't know me or anything about me.
Secondly, your slanderous comment is actually strictly against the rules of this forum, as are the majority of your unpleasant comments and I'm afraid I have now reported you to the Moderators.

botankus
Moroncapa, I feel for ya. I've had to endure the abuse of Britrogue for a long time. Thank you for finally winning this battle for me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What we really need to get rid of are the KMC whores. You know, those who create threads for their own personal attacks!

Britrogue
Oi you! You haven't even seen abuse yet! xxxx

botankus
fear

Britrogue
laughing

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by To Suffer
The biggest whore in Hollywood is Paris Hilton. House of Wax was only watched because she was in it. She is very over rated.

i watched it see her die, no other reason

has Jennifer Lopez been mentioned yet ?

she would be at the top of my list..

my reasons...

a documentary was show about her so-called life.... and at the end of it, it was pretty clear that she had slept her way to the 'top'. (could be media bias though ... )

her 'music' is not my cup of tea, she should stick to what she calls 'acting' (even Simon Cowell agrees that she should not be singing....- but thats another story )

the 'Benifer' episode..- publicity stunt..(he couldn't wait to be rid of her and marry the woman he loved - or got pregnant )

her marriage to Marc Anthony and their dreadful duet- publicity stunt ...

i don't believe her 'famous' booty is God-made....

not all those reason would classify her as a 'whore' but there really hasnt been a set definition of the meaning of 'whore' in this thread....

feel free to disagree/agree/other.....

RZA
The biggest whore in Hollywood is Mr. Slave stick out tongue

tinytease

CrazyInLove
biggest whore? hmm..... 3 are popping in my head at this moment. that would be Paris Hilton, Pamela Anderson, and Tara Reid.

RZA
Bijou Phillips. I don't know if she's the biggest whore in Hollywood but she seems to play a whore in every movie she's in.http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/erm.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.