Greedo Shot First

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MEDVOCK
looky!

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/8536/jwhitedvd0670rl.jpg

Revan Ecks
yea but he missed

Blaxican_Hydra
YEah, and if you continue to watch the movie you'll see that Han cocks his heas to the left.

Darth Subjekt
yea in the ultra crap edition....Han blew his trick ass away....Greedo shooting first is one of the worst changes in all the movies. I hope GL gets castrated for that...

Tangible God
Greedo shooting first doesn't prove Han's skill and talent, it just shows that Greedo has none.

Tarvos
It shots that Han's uber skills can let him dodge a blaster bolt simply by moving his head.

ToMacco
Greedo shooting first is just an example of how stupid George Lucas is.

redcaped
He looks like a snake moving on that scene. If Greedo was alone when they shot the scene why can't they put a new one that takes the gun out instead of shooting...like the old west. That's for kids!!!

EPIIIBITES
Originally posted by KMC Dark Lord
YEah, and if you continue to watch the movie you'll see that Han cocks his heas to the left.

Saw it. That's totally in line with how cool Han's personality is. Doesn't even flinch. I've changed my tune and give "thumbs up" to the change. I think it's a cool and bold move on Lucas' part.

overlord
Lucas suddenly decides that Greedo should have shot also..
What next? Lucas decides that Vader uses force lightning on Luke in ESB and a whole CGI Sidious fight included in RotJ? Lucas will alter SW for eternity and eventually release a hundred and one versions of SW. That is the price he paid for selling his soul to the devil for success.

Darth Vious
I think the idea of having Greedo shoot first was to make Han look less cold-blooded (good guys aren't supposed to kill for no reason)

overlord
Oh yeah, think of the children!!!msn-oh

Legion_of_Maul
.....i think it doesn't matter who shot first, obviosly han solo isn't dead.

PVS
Originally posted by overlord
Oh yeah, think of the children!!!msn-oh

especially the ones who are murdered in ep3. GL is a very confused fat man.

Captain REX
Couldn't be more true.

In the Ep4 Super Cool Edition, Lucas has a school bus full of hiding Padawans explode after the Greedo scene. no expression

Darth Kreiger
The Scene is about 3 seconds and everyone is like ZOMFG GEORGE LUCAS HOW COULD YOU, WORST MOVE YOU EVER MADE?!?! Before reading that it was changed, I didnt even know or care (still dont care)

overlord
I've already read something similar to your post. Lucas scares me by making changes to the OT.

MadMel
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
The Scene is about 3 seconds and everyone is like ZOMFG GEORGE LUCAS HOW COULD YOU, WORST MOVE YOU EVER MADE?!?! Before reading that it was changed, I didnt even know or care (still dont care)
^^^^^^^^^
what he said...

Jedi Priestess

yet, you you cared enough to post that erm

Darth_Hexus
is this the thirteenth thread? or fourteenth thread?

overlord
Originally posted by Darth_Hexus
is this the thirteenth thread? or fourteenth thread? This is medvocks attempt to be as annoying as me. Cut him some slack.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
yet, you you cared enough to post that erm

Not caring about the Scene, irrelevent change is all I said

Mr Parker

yeah its not anything like what he did in the phantom menace.the inexcuabale putting jar jar in there and coming up with that lame ass villain darth maul who looks like he belongs in the rock group KISS.

Jam-Jul_Lison
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah its not anything like what he did in the phantom menace.the inexcuabale putting jar jar in there and coming up with that lame ass villain darth maul who looks like he belongs in the rock group KISS.

Are you dissing KISS?

For the record Maul was a great bad guy. He was just killed off to early. Also his look was ment for him to seem scary too. Much in the way Lucas originaly did Vader and Palpatine.

overlord
KISS sucks major ass, actually any glam rock sucks major ass, especially guns 'n roses. Sorry, but this is all a fact.

EPIIIBITES
G n' R wasn't really glam rock...it was the death of glam rock...it was hard rock...and it DID rock...but KISS, I agree, were just a novelty.

Jam-Jul_Lison
To be fair. A lot of the older rock is a lot better then the new sh*t they play on the radio now.

Darth Scythe
Originally posted by Darth_Hexus
is this the thirteenth thread? or fourteenth thread?

This thread reminds me of that part in Clerks 2.

Tangible God
The part where Jay revived that dead thread?

JaehSkywalker
this is still alive? i mean waken up?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.