Kingdom Hearts RP Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LiL nAstY GirL
Ok I know its taken me a while to start this, but I've been kinda busy. So I decided to change the story around a bit, When I first started this it was going to be set before/during KH:II But now I've decided to set it afterwards. I guess you can say that the plot has spoilers from the ending of KH:II, so if you want out I could understand. Ok here we go.

Main Plot: Its been three weeks since the ending of KH:II, and everything has gone back to normal... well almost everything. Riku has been acting very distant to everyone else on the island, spending alll of his time sitting on the Paopu Tree looking across the water. Everyone else on the island has noticed. The rest of the plot will unfold as time goes on.

Sora: Sora has been able to relax and enjoy his time back on Destiny Islands, but how long will it be until things change again?

Riku: Riku has been very distant from everyone, isolating himself. Everyone's worried about him, but does he know something they don't?

Kairi: After the events in The World That Never Was, Kairi started to build her fighting skills. She was sick of always being the damsel in distress, but will her training pay off?

Micky, Donald, Goofy: The Disney trio have been enjoying their time back at the castle. They were just getting back to their lives, but should they unpack their things?

Roxas and Namine': The two nobodys figured out away to seperate themselves from Sora and Kairi, so that all four of them were whole people. They currently live in Twilight Town with Hayner and the gang, but will they suffer the fate of all nobodies?

Orgazination XIII: They were all thought to be dead, but one survived. That one had a special power to bring all of the others back. Zexion was able to stand his own against the Riku Replica, but will the new leader of Orgazination be able to survive against everyone else?

The Final Fantasy Characters: They have been Radient Garden, sill trying to restore it to its glory. They have been working hard, but what secrets will they find out during their quest for restoration?

Ok. happy Post away happy

LiL nAstY GirL
Ok Finalized cast.

Riku (QuincE)
Sora (Thunder Fox)
Kairi (Me)
Roxas (NBT x 20)
Namine (scarecrow)
Micky (QuincE)
Donald (QuincE)
Kadaj (QuincE)
Cloud (At god)
Leon (at God)
Stich (NBT x 20)
Yuna (Scarecrow)
Vivi (At god)
Vincient (Snipper)
Ansem (Darksora)
(All other Disney and Square Character's will be shared by everyone)

(The Order)
Axel (scarecrow)
Demyx (me)
Marluxia (At God)
Larxene (Me)
Luxord (Thunder Fox)
Xigbar (Thunder Fox)

Ok Now if anyone wants anyone its first come, first serve

darksora
ok i read the plot but were do i come in .should i just wait for u to unfold the plot first or no

At god
Man walked around the Traverse town with his hood on "Always dark and traverse town...sad.." Man said went ahead and went to Cid's shop. "What can I do for ya son?" Cid asked "Is there a man named Cloud the mercinary here?" Man asked "Ok but he's in differint place right now serching for his memories if that's what cha ma call it....." Cid said. Man took his hood off and grabbed Cid on his clothes with his left hand "Tell me! Or else.." Man yelled "Ok ok he's at Rediant gaurdan but in order for me to take you there I must know your name." Cid said. "My name is Marluxia! Now take me there!!!" Marluxia yelled he looked at Cid with fury in his eyes

scarecrow088
((I'm just going to jump in now sry if i mess things up))

Axel: thats no way to treat someone after you ask them a favor, now is it marluxia.

LiL nAstY GirL
Kairi stood at the waters edge, looking up at Riku. Riku had his back turned to her, he had his back turned to the world. Kairi heard Sora's footsteps behind her, and turned to face him. She flashed him a smile as she waved over to him. Kairi ran over to him.

"Sora!" Kairi said.

Kairi turned her attention back to Riku, and then back to Sora.

"He's acting very weird. You should talk to him." Kairi said.

The .hacker
(Im like, gonna jump in... If made-ups are welcome I'll post a sheet if not then I dunno... >.&gtwink

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by The .hacker
(Im like, gonna jump in... If made-ups are welcome I'll post a sheet if not then I dunno... >.&gtwink
(Use the talk thread for stuff like that, and no made-ups aren't welcome)

At god
"Axel, Axel when will you ever learn that force always triumphs on these infereor beings?" Marluxia asked "Hey! If you pick on Cid you pick on me man in black robe" Leon said. Leon drew his gunblade "Now get out of my town!" Leon yelled "Ohhh Im shaking in my boots....Axel are you in for a little warm up?" Maruxiaasked then summoned his gigantic sythe.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Kairi stood at the waters edge, looking up at Riku. Riku had his back turned to her, he had his back turned to the world. Kairi heard Sora's footsteps behind her, and turned to face him. She flashed him a smile as she waved over to him. Kairi ran over to him.

"Sora!" Kairi said.

Kairi turned her attention back to Riku, and then back to Sora.

"He's acting very weird. You should talk to him." Kairi said. "hmmmmm" Sora looked at Riku then at Kairi "Sure I'll try but i doubt he'll talk to me" Sora nodded the walked over to riku and stood next to him "Hey Riku you kinda look down you alright?"

At god
((tell me if I mess up))

Leon and Maruxia's weapon clashed "Warp!" Leon yelled and they accidently ended up in destiny islands. Leon got washed to the shore so did Marluxia they were unconsious they were differint sides of islands. Leon slowly opened his eyes "Uhhhh where am I?" Leon asked he stood up but he fell with a broken leg "damn.." Leon said

LiL nAstY GirL
Kairi saw two men appear on the beach. She instantly recognized one of them as Leon, but didn't know who the other man was. She saw that they both had their wepons drawn, and grabbed a wooden sword. She ran over to Leon, and knealt down next to him.
"Are you ok?" Kairi asked.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*~
Blue eyes shot open, and examined the area around him. He realized he was in Radient Gardens, the place he was killed. A scawny male got to his feet, and looked down at his hand. His hands clenthed into fists as he looked across the world.
"That little brats gona get it." Demyx said.

At god
"Ahhh..my leg is broken..." Leon said he looked at Kairi "Kairi tell Sora that Organization guy is here and fast!" Leon yelled Marluxia woke up "Sora's friend?" Marluxia picked Kairi up with his hand by her head. "You let her go!" Leon yelled he quickly got his gunblade out and slashed Marluxia's leg he cried out for pain "Hurry! Go to Sora! I'll be fine " Leon said. "You pesky brat!" Marluxia yelled then his sythe was about to slash Kairi and Leon blocked the slash with his gunblade

LiL nAstY GirL
"Leon, I'm not gonna leave you here." Kairi said.

Kairi turned from Leon, and looked at Marluxia. Kairi saw Marluxia go to swing at her, as she put up the wooden sword to try to block it. The wooden sword shifted into a keyblade (The one Riku gave her at the end of KH:II) and Kairi blocked the attack. But Marluxia was still strong enough to push her back onto the ground. Kairi at the keyblade, unsure of where it came from.

At god
"Damn! A meddlesome keyblade!" Marluxia yelled he charged at Kairi "Curga!!" Leon yelled he stood up to his feet and pushed Marluxia away with his gunblade "Now is that how you treat ladies?" Leon asked.
"Your meddlesome also! then I will get rid of you both buitifully!! Blossom shower!" Marluxia yelled then he spread his hands and the razor sharp flower peddles started to scatter everywhere. Leon got slashed stabbed and fell to the ground wounded protecting Kairi "I'll be back!" Marluxia yelled then he dissapered Leon stabbed his blade to the sand tring to keep the balance

LiL nAstY GirL
"Leon!" Kairi yelled.

Kairi dove down to the floor next to Leon, and searched her pockets for something. She grabbed a potion and gave it to Leon. Kairi helped Leon to his feet, and led him to a spot in the shade.

"Leon, I'll go get Sora." She said.

Kairi left Leon in the shade, as she ran towards the Paopu Island. As she ran over the small bridge, she saw Sora talking to Riku.

"Sora! Riku! Sorry to inturrupt, but Leon's here!" Kairi called to them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*

A black cloud of smoke appeared in a large castle, as Demyx walked into Castle Oblivion. He walked into the throne room, and saw another member of Orgazination XIII. He saw Larxene sitting in one of the large chairs waiting.

At god
Marluxia came back with a wound from Leon he looked at Larxene "Well what do you know....your alive? I thought Sora killed you!" Marluxia yelled and he went to his old chair "Ahhhh good old memries here.." Marluxia said.
--------------Leon--------------------------------

He sat there in cool shade "Sora....." Leon said he remembered Sora when he first fought him he lost badly. Leon smiled a little and chuckled "Ahhh good old times at Traverse town I wander how Cloud is doing?" Leon asked

Thunder Fox
Sora looked at Kairi "what are you sure?" Sora asked but ran off before she could answer and rand next to him ans kinda slide on the sand and fell

At god
"Sora you should becareful these days since when did you become clumsy?" Leon asked he tossed his gunblade to the side. Leon asked his arm was bleeding bad "Marluxia was here.." Leon said. "You eliminated him I assume?" Leon asked

Thunder Fox
"About the time you get your butt so easily kicked" and and summoned his keyblade in his hand and curgura on Leon

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by At god
Marluxia came back with a wound from Leon he looked at Larxene "Well what do you know....your alive? I thought Sora killed you!" Marluxia yelled and he went to his old chair "Ahhhh good old memries here.." Marluxia said.

"Same could be said about you, but you know Zexion. Always suprising us. And to think, I always thought he was useless..." Larxene said.

Demyx walked over towards Larxene and Marluxia.

"Hey you too! Whadda ya know... I out lived the both of you." Demyx said, mocking them.

"Only by luck..." Larxene said.

"Hey, lets not fight. I mean Zexion must have brought us back for a reason." Demyx saud.

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
Sora looked at Kairi "what are you sure?" Sora asked but ran off before she could answer and rand next to him ans kinda slide on the sand and fell

Kairi giggled as she watched Sora speed off. She quickly took off after him, meeting up with Leon and Sora.

Thunder Fox
"Same could be said about you, but you know Zexion. Always suprising us. And to think, I always thought he was useless..." Larxene said.

Demyx walked over towards Larxene and Marluxia.

"Hey you too! Whadda ya know... I out lived the both of you." Demyx said, mocking them.

"Only by luck..." Larxene said.

"Hey, lets not fight. I mean Zexion must have brought us back for a reason." Demyx saud. Xigbar an Luxord appeared by them and watched silently

At god
Leon stood up "Thanks but please don't mantion I got my butt kicked anyways did you see Cloud? We need him and fast it's for the sake of our worlds" Leon asked and picked up his gunblade and put it on his belt. "Sora do you want to come with me to find Cloud?" Leon asked
--------Marluxia-----------

"Very funny Larxene you got your butt kicked also" Marluxia said "Anyway we have another keyblade master to deal with I belive her name is Kairi.." Marluxia said. "I'll chop her good when I see her again ha" Marluxia said and came to his evil laugh.

LiL nAstY GirL
Xigbar an Luxord appeared by them and watched silently

"So, you two were brought back too?" Demyx asked.

"Hm... What does Zexion want with us?" Larxene thought outloud

Thunder Fox
sora nodded and his keyblade disappeared "not in a while"(sorry but g2g for now)

LiL nAstY GirL
Leon stood up "Thanks but please don't mantion I got my butt kicked anyways did you see Cloud? We need him and fast it's for the sake of our worlds" Leon asked and picked up his gunblade and put it on his belt. "Sora do you want to come with me to find Cloud?" Leon asked
--------Marluxia-----------

"Very funny Larxene you got your butt kicked also" Marluxia said "Anyway we have another keyblade master to deal with I belive her name is Kairi.." Marluxia said. "I'll chop her good when I see her again ha" Marluxia said and came to his evil laugh.

"Leon, how'd you get here in the first place?" Kairi asked.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Ahh, Kairi... the girl that created Namine', the girl that Sora would risk his life for, the princess of heart. Don't underestemate her Marluxia, or you might find yourself gone again." Larxene said

At god
Marluxia looked at Larxene "Where is Riku Vexen's repica? And nah I will kill Kairi her heart will scatter is that good?" Marluxia asked as he looked around "Oh right got eliminated by other Riku right? Alright now we have something big here we have now two big keyblade masters right?" Marluxia asked "All we have to do is catch Kairi in destiny islands and kill her prefect and done" Marluxia said
---------------------Leon----------------

"Well I guess your coming with me then Im sure Cloud is fighting with Sephiroth again" Leon said "When will their fight ever end" Leon said to himself and crossed his arms. "I don't know for some reason I accidently broke something and warped me here" Leon said

LiL nAstY GirL
"Their's more than two." Demyx said.

"What?" Larxene questioned.

"That boy, Riku, he'a another weilder. And the King, he's a weilder as well." Demyx said.

"Well, looks like we have more keybladers to give us hearts." Larxene said.

At god
"Ahhh exelent we will start off with that weakling and newbie Kairi then we can force Sora and Riku give their hearts then we will take Kairi's heart" Marluxia said "But something difficult Kind will meddle with us so who should we go first? Kairi and others or the king?" Marluxia asked "Rememer Larxene you got your butt kicked by Sora last time" Marluxia said

LiL nAstY GirL
"Ahhh exelent we will start off with that weakling and newbie Kairi then we can force Sora and Riku give their hearts then we will take Kairi's heart" Marluxia said "But something difficult Kind will meddle with us so who should we go first? Kairi and others or the king?" Marluxia asked "Rememer Larxene you got your butt kicked by Sora last time" Marluxia said

"We cant kill them... yet. Remmeber, with every heartless they destroy, we get closer to our goal, Kingdom Hearts." Larxene said.

"And we need Kingdom Hearts for?" Demyx asked.

"To regain our hearts you idiot." Larxene said.

"Heart, shmart all I want now is revenge." Demyx said.

"Trust me, revenge will be great, but first we need a heart." Larxene said.

At god
"ohhhh like heartless will help they are bunch of weaklings that you can kill with few swings" Marluxia said and he summoned neoshadow and slashed it with his Sythe eliminating it "see? I mean such weaklings can help us? Prove it smart!" Marluxia yelled and put his sythe away.

LiL nAstY GirL
"With every heartless killed, Kingdom Hearts gets closer-"

((I'm gonna play Zexion until someone else takes him, to get the plot moving along.))

No one noticed a fourth cloaked figure walk into the throne room. Zexion walked towards the three other members of the Order, and inturreped the quarrel

"Thats enough from you Larxene, Marluxia. I brought you two back to life so you can do more than just bicker. I brought you back for more reasons than just to gain hearts. I need you, all of you to help me again Kingdom Heart's true power." Zexion said

At god
"Zexion you and your babbling mouth is always annoying...Wetever it was I owe you so you want our help to unlock kingdom hearts? Forget it we're gonna get owned by Sora unless we have a back up plan for Sora's heart to sink" Marluxia said "Well I tried last time but forget it! why don't we just stay like this it's much satisfing this way without getting our butts kicked by keyblades" Marluxia said again.

LiL nAstY GirL
"Because. I brought you back, and I can eaisly end your life." Zexion said.

Zexion raised his hand, and a white light appeared in it. He clentched his fist around it, and Marluxia fell to his knees, grasping his chest.

"You will obey me." Zexion said.

QuincE
(I'll take Zexion for u if u want Nasty)

Roxas was laying in his bedroom. It had been some time ago that he last saw his other half - Sora. That was at the world that never was. Roxas gave a half smile at the name. He was very happy when he first realized that himself and Namine' could live as separate beings from Sora and Kairi. He was free to act as a normal kid, not held down by the limits of the thirteenth seat in the organization.

A clock beeped on his nightstand, and he realized he was supposed to go meet Hayner and the gang later. He was ecstatic when he found out that the gang really did exist, and that he really was their friend. "Everything is back to normal" Roxas thought in his head as he began dressing. "Well, that is until Sora has to save the worlds again." He laughed and put his shoes on. "Yeah, what could possibly go wrong now?"

Thunder Fox
Marluxia looked at Larxene "Where is Riku Vexen's repica? And nah I will kill Kairi her heart will scatter is that good?" Marluxia asked as he looked around "Oh right got eliminated by other Riku right? Alright now we have something big here we have now two big keyblade masters right?" Marluxia asked "All we have to do is catch Kairi in destiny islands and kill her prefect and done" Marluxia said
---------------------Leon----------------

"Well I guess your coming with me then Im sure Cloud is fighting with Sephiroth again" Leon said "When will their fight ever end" Leon said to himself and crossed his arms. "I don't know for some reason I accidently broke something and warped me here" Leon said "Sora sighed does this mean the organization XIII is back then or just afew survivors?" Sora got up and brushed the sand off his black clothes "any way we should find a way to send you back Leon"

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by QuincE
(I'll take Zexion for u if u want Nasty)

Roxas was laying in his bedroom. It had been some time ago that he last saw his other half - Sora. That was at the world that never was. Roxas gave a half smile at the name. He was very happy when he first realized that himself and Namine' could live as separate beings from Sora and Kairi. He was free to act as a normal kid, not held down by the limits of the thirteenth seat in the organization.

A clock beeped on his nightstand, and he realized he was supposed to go meet Hayner and the gang later. He was ecstatic when he found out that the gang really did exist, and that he really was their friend. "Everything is back to normal" Roxas thought in his head as he began dressing. "Well, that is until Sora has to save the worlds again." He laughed and put his shoes on. "Yeah, what could possibly go wrong now?"
((I'd give him to you, but you already have like 1000 people stick out tongue))

Thunder Fox
"So, you two were brought back too?" Demyx asked.

"Hm... What does Zexion want with us?" Larxene thought outloud
Xigbar an Luxord just kinda smirked "looks like it but i can't understand why you were brought back your not exactly useful" luxord commented

QuincE
((I'd give him to you, but you already have like 1000 people stick out tongue))

(...yeah thats true. Man why do I have so many people? wink )

LiL nAstY GirL
(...yeah thats true. Man why do I have so many people? wink )

((Cause you're really good stick out tongue))

QuincE
(ah again with the flattery my dear. Excellent sig, as you can tell, I'm a bit biased towards nobodies.)

LiL nAstY GirL
(ah again with the flattery my dear. Excellent sig, as you can tell, I'm a bit biased towards nobodies.)

((Thanks stick out tongue I just realized how cool Namine is, after someone else took her stick out tongue))

Zexion walked towards the exit of the room. He reached out for the haddle to the door, and looked back at the nobodies over his shoulder.

"Rest up, all of you. You'll need it." He said.

Zexion walked out of the room, leaving the others in speculation. He walked through the empty castle, until a heart shapped moon came into view.

"Soon, I'll have Kingdom Hearts true power." Zexion said.

QuincE
Kadaj leaned against the wall in one of the dark stone wall rooms in Hades. He was beneath the colliseum, and was getting a pep-talk from lord of the underworld.

"man I hate that brat! Him and his giant "key" and his short duck friend and clueless dog....he's a dog right?" Hades asked Kadaj.

Kadaj shrugged an "i dont know" kind of shrug an walked more into the room.

"Well anyways, he's so arrogant, coming in here to MY tournament and beating all of my champions." Hades said as he began pacing back and forth. "That's why YOU'RE here, to help me get rid of the meddling Kid."

Kadaj lifted his head more, his green squinted eyes meeting Hades. "And I will get to see brother again won't I?" He asked happily.

"Yeah yeah you can see your 'brother' whenever you want. AFTER you get rid of the kid."

Kadaj smiled and said "yes. I can get rid of him. And then me and brother will meet again. And then we can see mother." Kadaj's demeanor became very childish and became very happy. He left the room in a half-skip and left Hade alone.

scarecrow088
axel said to him self why am i still alive what is my purpose do i befriend sora or go back to the organization 13 i think i'll see what roxas is doing. he open a portal to to twilight town.

darksora
*surounded in darkness ansem awakes **where am i ?? who am I ??"as he pulled hiself to his feet **the surrounding darkness recedes into him leving him standing on the islands **this place .... i have no idea where i am .**looks around ** hmm

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by darksora
*surounded in darkness ansem awakes **where am i ?? who am I ??"as he pulled hiself to his feet **the surrounding darkness recedes into him leving him standing on the islands **this place .... i have no idea where i am .**looks around ** hmm

((Wait are you the real Ansem the wise (Diz) or Xehanort (Ansem from KH)?))

QuincE
((Thanks stick out tongue I just realized how cool Namine is, after someone else took her stick out tongue))

Zexion walked towards the exit of the room. He reached out for the haddle to the door, and looked back at the nobodies over his shoulder.

"Rest up, all of you. You'll need it." He said.

Zexion walked out of the room, leaving the others in speculation. He walked through the empty castle, until a heart shapped moon came into view.

"Soon, I'll have Kingdom Hearts true power." Zexion said.

A tall shadow cast over Zexion. "So, you waited for us to truly die before you showed us your true abilities?" the blue haired nobody asked the shorter one, his face showing an air of distrust. "I must say even Xemnas was unaware of what you could do."

Saix said turning his back to him. "I hope you don't have more secrets hidden from the rest of us boy."

LiL nAstY GirL
A tall shadow cast over Zexion. "So, you waited for us to truly die before you showed us your true abilities?" the blue haired nobody asked the shorter one, his face showing an air of distrust. "I must say even Xemnas was unaware of what you could do."

Saix said turning his back to him. "I hope you don't have more secrets hidden from the rest of us boy."

"Yeah, you know me, full of suprises." Zexion said.

Zexion began walking away from Saix, summoning a portal of darkness. He walked through the portal, and heard the sounds of paradise. He heard birds soaring across the blue sky, the waves crashing against the pure white sand. Zexion walked out of the darkness and found himself hidden in the darkness of a cave. He walked towards the entrace, and heard the voices of three people. Two male, one female. Leon, Sora, and Kairi

"Now, lets see these warriors that destroyed my commrads." Zexion thought outloud.

darksora
((Wait are you the real Ansem the wise (Diz) or Xehanort (Ansem from KH)?)) well which one is the one who try to enslave riku

LiL nAstY GirL
well which one is the one who try to enslave riku
((Xehanort. Refer to yourself as Xehanort from now on in the thread))

Thunder Fox

darksora
((Xehanort. Refer to yourself as Xehanort from now on in the thread)) all righty then LNG

Thunder Fox
"Yeah, you know me, full of suprises." Zexion said.

Zexion began walking away from Saix, summoning a portal of darkness. He walked through the portal, and heard the sounds of paradise. He heard birds soaring across the blue sky, the waves crashing against the pure white sand. Zexion walked out of the darkness and found himself hidden in the darkness of a cave. He walked towards the entrace, and heard the voices of three people. Two male, one female. Leon, Sora, and Kairi

"Now, lets see these warriors that destroyed my commrads." Zexion thought outloud. (sorry but I'm not fully awake yet is he on destiny island?)

LiL nAstY GirL
(sorry but I'm not fully awake yet is he on destiny island?)

((Zexion? Yes. But he's hiding in the Secret place. No one know's he's their.))

Thunder Fox
(ok)

darksora
walking along the beach xehanort comes across sora leon and kairi ** excuse me could one of u tell me where i am

LiL nAstY GirL
walking along the beach xehanort comes across sora leon and kairi ** excuse me could one of u tell me where i am
((Uhm...Xehanort wouldn't be at Destiny Islands.He'd be in The World That Never Was))

darksora
((Uhm...Xehanort wouldn't be at Destiny Islands.He'd be in The World That Never Was)) oh a ok ... ill retry different .and by the way the its funny how ironic your sig caption is

darksora
*surounded in darkness xehenort awakes **where am i ?? who am I ??"as he pulled hiself to his feet **the surrounding darkness recedes into him leaving him standing in the world that never was.**this place .... i have been here before .**looks around ** hm........... and yet i dont think i have been here

At god
"Let me fight along side with you you'll need all the help you can get I saw Axel also" Leon said he crossed his arms "Now are we going to kick some butt or are we just going to sit here?" Leon asked. The ship came towerd the island Leon saw the ship and there was Cid, Cloud, and Vivi. "Cid! Where the heck were you?!" Leon yelled "Sorry but I had to fix this thing and it takes few hours or a day to get here you know" Cid said. "..................." Cloud crossed his arms as usal and quiet.
------------Marluxia-------------
He went to Larxene's room and knocked "Hey Larxene are you in there?" Marluxia asked.

scarecrow088
Axel: I wonder where Roxas can be maybe he's at that one place where i found kairi hay Namine!

Namine: wh... what are you here
Axel: claim down i'm not here for you, i just want to see Roxas so have you seen him
Namine: n...no I haven't
Axel: um...thanks anyway well later.

darksora
*ooc* been a while since i played kingdom hearts can i get some info for the land that never was

QuincE
KADAJ
-----------------------------------------------------------

Kadaj had left Hades chambers and was now wandering the underworlds many corridors. As he was crossing a long narrow stone bridge, the spirits of the departed floated around. Kadaj stopped and held out his hand as a small cloud swirled around him. He laughed childishly. He turned back toward the exit and continued walking. Souba - his double bladed katana - slung at his side.

As he walked, small pebbles and stones creaked beneath his leather clad boots. He was thinking about his reunion - and what would happen once he disposed of the small boy and Hercules. He couldn't help smiling at this. He would get to see mother again. This caused his spirits to lift even more. "Mother!" he thought in his mind. He wondered where she was right now....

QuincE
*ooc* been a while since i played kingdom hearts can i get some info for the land that never was

(The World That Never Was is the headquarters of Organization XIII and is a world in the realm of darkness.

The World that Never Was in "Another Side, Another Story ".The World That Never Was was originally featured in a concept video known as "Another side, Another story..." and "Another Side, Another Story ", and was also known as the "Deep Dive City" by many fans. Here, Roxas and Riku co-op fend off Heartless and eventually fight each other because Riku questions why Roxas has the Keyblade.

The most distinct feature of this world is that is appears to be in a state of eternal night and a large moon shaped like a heart, Kingdom Hearts, continually shines in the sky. The World That Never Was contains a fairly large city comprised of three areas. It also houses the headquarters to Organization XIII, which is portrayed as a huge white castle decorated with the emblem of the Nobodies.

The official name of the city portion of the world is Dark City, while the official name of the castle portion is Castle That Never Was.)

darksora
(The World That Never Was is the headquarters of Organization XIII and is a world in the realm of darkness.

The World that Never Was in "Another Side, Another Story ".The World That Never Was was originally featured in a concept video known as "Another side, Another story..." and "Another Side, Another Story ", and was also known as the "Deep Dive City" by many fans. Here, Roxas and Riku co-op fend off Heartless and eventually fight each other because Riku questions why Roxas has the Keyblade.

The most distinct feature of this world is that is appears to be in a state of eternal night and a large moon shaped like a heart, Kingdom Hearts, continually shines in the sky. The World That Never Was contains a fairly large city comprised of three areas. It also houses the headquarters to Organization XIII, which is portrayed as a huge white castle decorated with the emblem of the Nobodies.

The official name of the city portion of the world is Dark City, while the official name of the castle portion is Castle That Never Was.) o k thanks QuincE now i have something to work with my characters

At god
"Let me fight along side with you you'll need all the help you can get I saw Axel also" Leon said he crossed his arms "Now are we going to kick some butt or are we just going to sit here?" Leon asked. The ship came towerd the island Leon saw the ship and there was Cid, Cloud, and Vivi. "Cid! Where the heck were you?!" Leon yelled "Sorry but I had to fix this thing and it takes few hours or a day to get here you know" Cid said. "..................." Cloud crossed his arms as usal and quiet.
------------Marluxia-------------
He went to Larxene's room and knocked "Hey Larxene are you in there?" Marluxia asked.

darksora
one more question xenahort died by whose hand

QuincE
(Xehanort was killed in the first game. He was "ansem"wink

Darth Valorous
No, Xemnas was killed in KH1, posing as Ansem. Xemnas was the Heartless of Ansem, and when one becomes a Heartless, they leave behind a Nobody. In Ansem's case, his Nobody was Xehanort, who was the leader of Organization XIII in KH2.

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by Darth Valorous
No, Xemnas was killed in KH1, posing as Ansem. Xemnas was the Heartless of Ansem, and when one becomes a Heartless, they leave behind a Nobody. In Ansem's case, his Nobody was Xehanort, who was the leader of Organization XIII in KH2.
((No, Xehanort was Ansem the wise's apprentice who used Ansems research for evil. His heartless was the villian in KH and his nobody (Xemnas) was the villian in KHII))

LiL nAstY GirL

At god
"Well since we arrived let's stay here for a while Cloud" Cid said "Wetever...Im going to stay here.." Cloud said and he still crossed his arms stubborn and silent as always. "Cloud your always stubborn sure you want to stay?" Leon asked Cloud looked at him "I'll take that as a no" Leon said and walked away with Cid.

------------Marluxia---------------

"Guess no one's home.." Marluxia said he walked away from Larxene's room and went down stairs "Man I hate this castle even if Im lord of this place I still hate being all white." Marluxia said to himself and went to Zexion.

LiL nAstY GirL

At god
Cloud heart Kairi yelling he got his Buster sword and ran to the place where he heard the scream "Sora I will handle this.." Cloud said he charged at heartless and slashed them all. "Kairi just run away your not ready yet" Cloud said he slashed another heartless then there came Neo shadow rising up the floor Leon came into the scene. "Am I too late?" Leon asked he drew his gun blade and slashed the heartless "So we come to this again Cloud" Leon said "So it seems" Cloud said to him. Heartless surrounded him and they slashed them all sending them to oblivion

QuincE
((No, Xehanort was Ansem the wise's apprentice who used Ansems research for evil. His heartless was the villian in KH and his nobody (Xemnas) was the villian in KHII))

(Right. Xehanort became a heartless himself, and retained all of his memories, unlike the other six apprentices of Ansem the wise. Thus, Xehanort was killed in Kingdom Hearts.)

Thunder Fox
(sorry for being gone but where am i?)

LiL nAstY GirL
((We're still on DI and Zexion just let hundreds of heartless lose))

Thunder Fox

QuincE
"Hahaha- Nice one Pence!" Hayner said jokingly, lightly shoving his portly friend on the shoulder. "Man!" Pence exhaled as he watched his ice cream bar fall and then splatter on the cement yards below. Hayner, Pence, Olette and Roxas were all sitting on the clock tower in Twilight Town.

They had been up on the tower for longer than usual. They were growing older, and were beginning to realize that things were going to change. They'd always be friends, but they wouldn't always be together. Hayner was the first to realize this.

"Here Pence, I brought an extra sea-salt bar for you - just in case." Olette said winking, her bright smile contagious. Pence grabbed it with both hands, being extra careful as he thanked his friend. Olette looked at her friends - the strong Hayner, the gentle Pence...and Roxas. She sighed as she looked over at Roxas. He was off staring at the big mansion out further in town. There was something about that Mansion that was familiar to Olette and her friends, but it seemed to have a very strange effect on Roxas. It was Namine.

Olette remembered that Namine was the young blonde girl that lived in the mansion alone. They met some time ago, and enjoyed each others company. Hayner and Pence were busy in conversation over the struggle match earlier, and Olette scooched over nearer to Roxas.

"Wanna go visit her later?" Olette said looking to the mansion.

"Yeah. She probably gets really lonely in that big mansion. All alone." Roxas said meeting the eyes of his friend.

Olette and Roxas both gazed back at the house.

darksora

Thunder Fox
(the heartless version was killed by sora,donald,goofy the nobody was killed by riku and sora)

At god
((wait Im confused I thought Sora had heartless version of him....IM really confused now..))

LiL nAstY GirL

darksora
(the heartless version was killed by sora,donald,goofy the nobody was killed by riku and sora) thanks fox

At god
Cloud heart Kairi yelling he got his Buster sword and ran to the place where he heard the scream "Sora I will handle this.." Cloud said he charged at heartless and slashed them all. "Kairi just run away your not ready yet" Cloud said he slashed another heartless then there came Neo shadow rising up the floor Leon came into the scene. "Am I too late?" Leon asked he drew his gun blade and slashed the heartless "So we come to this again Cloud" Leon said "So it seems" Cloud said to him. Heartless surrounded him and they slashed them all sending them to oblivion

QuincE

LiL nAstY GirL

Thunder Fox

QuincE
Sai'x Stood in the Proof of existence in The World that Never Was. It was night - but that was nothing new, It was eternal night in this world. His leather gloved hands reached outward, and touched Axel's altar.

"Axel...you nobody," Saix began "We were all returned to life, yet you are nowhere to be found." His hands curled into fists and he spat "We'll find you, and this time, you won't have any hand in helping Sora...."
--------------------------------------------------------

Kadaj approached the gummi ship takeoff area of of the Olympus Coliseum world. His black one seated craft opened its hatch and he entered. He unstrapped Souba from his side and placed it on a headboard behind him. Locking himself in place, the engines of the ship gunned and the large vessel began to ascend.

"Now Brother...it is going to begin! Our reunion!" Kadaj clapped his hands together like a child. The ship shot outward, heading for the next world.

At god
((I pick 2 and 4))

Leon slashed another heartless Cloud nodded at Leon he nodded back "Tornado oblivion!" Both yelled they threw their blade to the air sucking up heartless Cloud's sword returned. "Omni slash!" Cloud yelled he chopped up every heartless that has been sucked up to the tornado then all of a sudden they got sucked up to the darkness. "Wha!!!!!!!" Leon yelled. Cloud was just calm he wasn't afraid of darkness no matter what.

LiL nAstY GirL
((Which one got which?))

At god
((Cloud is 2 and Leon is 4))

LiL nAstY GirL
((Results of World hopping
Disney Castle: Kairi
Twilight Town: Cloud
Hollow Bastion: Sora
Traverse Town: Leon))

At god
((So do we meet each other again?))

LiL nAstY GirL
((Later on, yes stick out tongue))

At god
Cloud grunted grabbing his sword he looked around "What is this place?" Cloud asked he walked around and put his buster sword away. "Hmmm empty..and strange" Cloud said to himself he kept on walking.
------------Leon------------
"Ohhhh owww.." Leon grunted he stood up "Hey Im back! I thought I was fighting heartless..." Leon said he entered the door no body there he sat on the chair to take a break. "How come there is no one here?" Leon asked

Thunder Fox
(isn't hollow bastion really called Radeiant Garden?) sora woke up in hollow bastion and shook his head to regain his scenses and looked around "Why was i dragged here?" looked around "KAIRI?........LEON?......CLOUD?....... damn......" Sora sighed and walked around town and went to find Merlin's house

LiL nAstY GirL
(isn't hollow bastion really called Radeiant Garden?) Sora woke up in hollow bastion and shook his head to regain his scenses and looked around "Why was i dragged here?" looked around "KAIRI?........LEON?......CLOUD?....... damn......" Sora sighed and walked around town and went to find Merlin's house
((Yup. I don't know why I wrote Hollow Bastion stick out tongue))

Thunder Fox
(lol well now i wait for you to reply

scarecrow088
axel: Thats cloud whats he doing here, o' well I have nothing against him...at lease... I don't think we ever had any problems with each other

-----------------tifa-----------

tifa: sora what are you doing...wheres donald and goofy.

-----------yuffi---------------

yuffi: so thats where he's been im going to sneak up on him...hehehehe

At god
Leon looked at the celing "Yuffie your always like that and it'll never work.." Leon said "Have you seen.....never mind" Leon said he stood up "Where's Areith? She should be here somewhere for some reason I don't know how I got here" Leon said.
----------------Cloud-----------------

"How queer there should be someone that I can ask for help." Cloud said he walked around nobodies started to rise from the ground he drew his Buster sword. Nobodies attacked and Cloud countered them by slashing "Damn! Where is Sora and Leon?!" Cloud yelled he kept on slashing tring to get to the safty.

scarecrow088
yuffi: what are you talking about, whats going on when did you leave.

------------axel---------

axel: whats wrong you can't take a few nobodies whats going on why are they attacking me urrr! get out of my way

At god
Cloud got into his fighting postion as more nobodies surrounded Axel and Cloud "I guess we have to work our way out and fight some another time" Cloud said his sword cought on fire. "Blade beam!" Cloud yelled he slashed his sword to the ground and razor sharp beam started to cut through Nobodies but more came and filled the empty spot. "That's sad Axel you can't get rid of them?" Marluxia asked and laughed evily he landed on one of the nobodies He drew his Sythe "Now can you explain why you can't Clown?" Marluxia asked

---------------------------Leon------------------

He sighed "Never mind let me borrow a ship so I can find Cloud" Leon said he spinned his gunblade all of a sudden Neo shadows came out of the ground. "Ohhh I hate these guys" Leon said he started to slash and stabb through them

scarecrow088
axel: this isn't good they just keep on coming we might have run, urrr! I hate having to run from a fight hey cloud, i bet destored more nobodies then you.
-------------yuffi---------
yuffi: ahhhh! where did these heartless come from time to die heartless

At god
"Wetever let's just do this" Cloud said with a grin he slashed through nobodies "Cloud your heart is mine!" Marluxia yelled he slashed Cloud but Cloud blocked the sythe. "Not today!" Cloud yelled "Omni slash!" He slashed and chopped Marluxia "aghhhh! You you basterd how can you do that?!" Marlxuia yelled and he dissapered then Cloud got back on slashing nobodies.

--------------------------Leon-----------------

He slashed more heartless "Blast zone!" Squall made his gun blade huge and made it come down on 10 heartless "Now run!" Leon yelled he started to run through traverse town killing heartless along the way.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by scarecrow088

axel: Thats cloud whats he doing here, o' well I have nothing against him...at lease... I don't think we ever had any problems with each other

-----------------tifa-----------

tifa: sora what are you doing...wheres donald and goofy.

-----------yuffi---------------

yuffi: so thats where he's been im going to sneak up on him...hehehehe
sora looked at her "I was dragged from my world so i would asume they are back at theirs yet and i saw cloud and leon they managed to get on my world but i lost them when we were dragged in to the darkness

scarecrow088
axel: how did you defeat marluxia so easily look i don't know about you but im outa here later!
yuffie: where are we going we need to make sure no one else gets attack by the heartless leon help!

----------------tifa------------
tifa: how did cloud and the others get to your world. whats going on sora who draged you here and where is the others.

Thunder Fox
"i don't know who dragged me here i would assume the heartless did and i don't know how cloud got to my world but leon was fighting some one and they appeared at my world"

darksora
lost and confused xenahort sits to rest from walking ." i still dont understand who i am or how i got here "as he sits he starts to meditate ,trying to calm his mind .in his meditation his memeory comes fleeting back to him ,his defeat and who did ." how could i have been defeated by such weaklings !! i will have my revenge " using his darkenergies he releases a a burst that seeks out those who defeated him that tells him there where abouts

At god
Leon turned back he fired a hail of firgas at Neo shadows including that grabbed yuffie's leg it let it go as it burned. "Now run! I'll hold them off warn the others!" Leon yelled.

-----------------Cloud-----------------
"You little basterd! You leave me with these little freaks?!" Cloud yelled he spinned his blade creating huge tornado sucking up every nobodies he started to run on the wall of the building then to the top floor. The nobodies were gone and Cloud crossed his arms and relexed for a while.

---------------Marluxia---------------

*Apperes front of Axel*"Awww isn't that a little scared Axel such a sad nobody at least Im somebody that controls Nobodies" Marluxia said he summoned nobodies with swords. "Now die! Blossom shower!" Marluxia yelled then a razor sharp flower peddles started to scatted to Axel.

scarecrow088
yuffie: I will not run and leave you alone with so many heartless, I just got surprised

--------------axel----------

Axel: how pathetic, you're so lame you can't even see the truth, the organization we never have kingdom hearts, Sora and the others will be there to kick your sorry butt every time, and don't waste my time with these nobodies huff...huff...that took a lot out of me...damn that marluxia he walked inside of the mansion.

At god
Marluxia appered again "Well well your running? Time to finish you off Sythe wave!" Marluxia yelled and he slashed his Sythe five times and beam of waves came straight towerd Axel. "Axel you can't face the truth eather! You little weakling!" Marluxia yelled and laughed the wave kept on coming Cloud showed up and blocked the beams. "You little pethdic brat!" Marluxia yelled "Sorry but I'll take off just a thing I paied back for saving my butt there" Cloud said and walked out of the masion. Marluxia summoned nobodies surrounding Axel "I suggest you just stay for there will be no mercy this time Axel" Marluxia said.

----------------------Leon------------------
" Your stubborn as always yuffie but your a good girl oh well do you want to bet how many heartless we can kill?" Leon asked as he slashed another one then more of waves came.

scarecrow088
axel: if im the weak one why do you need these nobodies to help you, is it because deep down inside you know you can't beat me one on one.
-------------------yuffie------------
yuffie: I bet that i will kill more then you hehehe leon, you know how i like fighting but we need a plan or we'll get over whelmed.
------------------tifa---------------
tifa: so what will you do now sora looks like we have company sora.

Thunder Fox
Soras oathkeeper keyblade appeared in his hand "looks like it" Sora charged at it his keyblade sticking outward he was going to impale it

darksora
(the heartless version was killed by sora,donald,goofy the nobody was killed by riku and sora) so xenahort is the nobody right

At god
"Nice try Axel mabie next time no there won't be next time for you Samuri nobodies get him!" Marluxia yelled the nobodies surrounded Axel again with swords pointing at Axel. "I hope you enjoy your after life Axel!" Marluxia yelled and the Samuri came closer. "Oh I forgot they come closer every minute I speak" Marluxia said the nobodies came more closer to Axel.
--------------------------------Cloud---------------------

He found a train but it was moving but it had no one driving he saw that it was pointing to the other world "Other world? Mabie I'll find Leon" Cloud said he got on the top of the train and rode. After few hours he got to the other world harber "Great oh..hey" Cloud looked at the door and opened it. He landed somewhere familiar where he had his show down "Huh...this place again" He crossed his arms

-------------------Leon---------------------

"Mabie we do but I think it's best for to run now" Leon said "If I say now then run" Leon said and kept on slashing the heartless that was coming.

Thunder Fox
so xenahort is the nobody right (yes but i think he abandoned the noame for Xenmas or someting like that)

QuincE
(Xehanort was the original guy. Xemnas is Xehanorts nobody, "Ansem" from KH1 was his heartless.

And this thread is rapidly becoming a thread of just constant fighting for no reason. No plot - just fights.

And Roxas is the member that controls the Samurai nobodies.)

Thunder Fox
(i am just following along i am waitin for lilnastygirl to post as kairi)

scarecrow088
(Xehanort was the original guy. Xemnas is Xehanorts nobody, "Ansem" from KH1 was his heartless.

And this thread is rapidly becoming a thread of just constant fighting for no reason. No plot - just fights.

And Roxas is the member that controls the Samurai nobodies.)

((i've been trying to get away so i could see roxas but every time i try i get attack,some one doesn't like axel very much since their trying to kill him every time he gets away lol. and hint im at the mansion where roxas is being attack by countless nobodies i can sure use a hand hint, hint.))

darksora
well who ever is sora needs to post something about being located by that spell i used to find him in order for me to continue hint hint

Thunder Fox
(i will later busy lately)

darksora
im still mad that u stole my soul ya know wink

Thunder Fox
(hmmmmm i have 55 souls...)

scarecrow088
((you sould use the kh talk thread and where is every))

NBT
(hmmmmm i have 55 souls...)

(Make it 56. I'm gonna drop out this rp.)

darksora
Originally posted by NBT
(Make it 56. I'm gonna drop out this rp.) who did u have , i might take over for ya

At god
"Nice try Axel mabie next time no there won't be next time for you Samuri nobodies get him!" Marluxia yelled the nobodies surrounded Axel again with swords pointing at Axel. "I hope you enjoy your after life Axel!" Marluxia yelled and the Samuri came closer. "Oh I forgot they come closer every minute I speak" Marluxia said the nobodies came more closer to Axel.
--------------------------------Cloud---------------------

He found a train but it was moving but it had no one driving he saw that it was pointing to the other world "Other world? Mabie I'll find Leon" Cloud said he got on the top of the train and rode. After few hours he got to the other world harber "Great oh..hey" Cloud looked at the door and opened it. He landed somewhere familiar where he had his show down "Huh...this place again" He crossed his arms

-------------------Leon---------------------

"Mabie we do but I think it's best for to run now" Leon said "If I say now then run" Leon said and kept on slashing the heartless that was coming.

At god
((Bump))

Mankind
Hay you guys can I join

darksora
Originally posted by Mankind
Hay you guys can I join go to the dicussion thread

KH2
yo can i join

darksora
Originally posted by KH2
yo can i join Originally posted by darksora
go to the dicussion thread

At god
((Im starting to think this is going to die...(Not to quit or anything)))

scarecrow088
yuffie: we can take these punks easy... theres just to many of them...huff...huff...... i thought they would never stop coming oh...my...gaw...that is a big heartless...

((im going to wait to post as axel til roxas comes out it will help add a plot.))

At god
Leon looked at the heartless it came for Yuffie the heartless was about to strike Yuffie. Leon got her out of the way and took the blow then he cut off the hand and his gunblade shined "Lion heart!" He yelled he slashed and stabbed the big ugly as he took it to the air and finished it up with a big slash.

scarecrow088
yuffie: wow...um i mean urrr why'd you do that i had him right where i wanted him!

Blaxican Style
If I oin can i make up a person? OR dod I have to be someone? cause I've played KH1 and the beggining of KH2, and i have neevr played any of the FF games, so I dont knw alot of about the characters.

scarecrow088
((u can only be kh2 characters and look at kh talk theard there should be a character list there))

darksora
who was sora again

Thunder Fox
(ME but i am waiting for the person who is kairi to post)

At god
"Hey! You were in danger don't tell me you didn't want to be a heartless meat over there!" Leon yelled as he spinned his gunblade and put it in the hoister. "Besides Im only glad that your safe Yuffie anyways do you want to see Cloud again?" Leon asked

LiL nAstY GirL
(ME but i am waiting for the person who is kairi to post)

~Why? We're in two diffrent worlds.... I'll post later~

At god
((personally I think this rp is going slooooooooooooooow...))

scarecrow088
((you don't say))

yuffie: yes, i want to see him, but i don't want you to get hurt protecting me...heh besides im a great ninja

At god
Leon smiled back "Let's go look for Cloud where should we serch first? Any suggestions?" Leon asked as he put his hand on his face. "I know that your great ninja and your great tracker too let's see so far sephiroth:0 Cloud: 2 right?" Leon asked

scarecrow088
yuffie: correct, ok knowing cloud and what you told me, he's going to back to holl...i mean radenit garden(sp) so lets start there.

At god
"Yeah...Cid!!!" Leon yelled "Yeah yeah I got what ya lookin for you little ungreatful retard!" Cid yelled and brought a Ship "This is TK-9000! Becarful with this babe" Cid said. "Wetever let's get in Yuffie" Leon said and got on the ship and opened the door for Yuffie he pressed destination to radiant gaurdan.

--------------Cloud--------------

"Damn...I stayed here for so long that I want to kill something,.." Cloud said as he stood up and drew his buster sword and started to kill few heartless. "This is boring...." He said as he slashed more

Thunder Fox
~Why? We're in two diffrent worlds.... I'll post later~ (because i am bored with just fighting and the stry needs to continue

Quincy Archer

"Damn...I stayed here for so long that I want to kill something,.." Cloud said as he stood up and drew his buster sword and started to kill few heartless. "This is boring...." He said as he slashed more

(Um...dude, Cloud isn't the kind of hero that "thirsts for the kill."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>