WWE on Religion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
You know, i have been watching wrestling for years and i have been seeing alot of religious refrences. Here are examples to start this

There was a promo backstage and the wall was written "John 3:16"

The undertaker beats the crap outta stone cold and puts him up in a cross and had him up there.

Austin 3:16

Chris Jericho has a submission move called "Walls of Jericho"

Vince Mcmahon and Shane Mcmahon vs HBK and God in two weeks on backlash

Its obvious that Vince Mcmahon and the writers are making many religious refrences. Are they against religion or for it? Can some one explain all this.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by JacopeX
You know, i have been watching wrestling for years and i have been seeing alot of religious refrences. Here are examples to start this

The undertaker beats the crap outta stone cold and puts him up in a cross and had him up there.

Its obvious that Vince Mcmahon and the writers are making many religious refrences. Are they against religion or for it? Can some one explain all this.

Austin 3:16 didn't come from Undertaker. roll eyes (sarcastic)

This was way back in 1996 when Stone Cold vs. Jake The Snake at King of the Ring. This is when Jake was all religious. After Stone Cold whopped his ass, Jake is walking away, Stone Cold grabs the mic and says "You like your John 3:16? Well Austin 3:16 says I just kicked your ass." Totally improvised and not written by McMahon or the writing staff.

Jericho's move was named all because it was a phrase that used the word Jericho.

Do your research next time.

Janus Marius
Originally posted by LanceWindu

This was way back in 1996 when Stone Cold vs. Jake The Snake at King of the Ring. This is when Jake was all religious. After Stone Cold whopped his ass, Jake is walking away, Stone Cold grabs the mic and says "You like your John 3:16? Well Austin 3:16 says I just kicked your ass." Totally improvised and not written by McMahon or the writing staff.

Jericho's move was named all because it was a phrase that used the word Jericho.

Do your research next time.

Beat me to it.

JacopeX
Originally posted by LanceWindu

Do your research next time. I didnt say austin 3:16 came from undertaker

And i tried research and nothin. The walls of jericho has to sound alittle obvioyus dosent it.

Sorry but this convo is still gonna go on.

Shakyamunison
You know, i have been watching wrestling for years...

That explains a lot. eek!

WrathfulDwarf
I'm willing to bet most of you young WWE fans never heard of....

...BROTHER LOVE! Testify! wink

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Shakyamunison

Hahaha!

AOR
It's just a theme they're going for, nothing more, nothing less...

KharmaDog

That my friends, was the sound of Shaky hitting the nail right on the head.

hysterical

DanZeke25

laughing laughing out loud

WWE sucks now, so who cares?

AOR
Originally posted by KharmaDog
That my friends, was the sound of Shaky hitting the nail right on the head.

hysterical

TRANSLATION: JacopX just got owned!

KharmaDog
Originally posted by AOR
TRANSLATION: JacopX just got owned!

Again.

-hh-
That explains a lot. eek! laughing laughing

and jacope continually gets owned

JacopeX
That explains a lot. eek! what?

Shakyamunison
what?

I'm just teasing you. You walked into that one. laughing

JacopeX
I'm just teasing you. You walked into that one. laughing whatever, you know what thanks to you probably, im gonna get bashed alot when i wasnt even trying to cause any troubles. It sucks how a thread needs to be ruined like this. Well i dont care anymore.

Shakyamunison
whatever, you know what thanks to you probably, im gonna get bashed alot when i wasnt even trying to cause any troubles. It sucks how a thread needs to be ruined like this. Well i dont care anymore.

You are taking it too hard.

There was nothing personal about my post and I was surprised that other people even replied.

Do you always have a difficult time when people have fun at your expense? Be happy and laugh at yourself, you will have a better life.

JacopeX
You are taking it too hard.

There was nothing personal about my post and I was surprised that other people even replied.

Do you always have a difficult time when people have fun at your expense? Be happy and laugh at yourself, you will have a better life. Eh, i know but its been goin on for a very long time but the other way. In an insulting way i mean.

Shakyamunison
Eh, i know but its been goin on for a very long time but the other way. In an insulting way i mean.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to start something that would hurt you.

JacopeX
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to start something that would hurt you. No not at all it didnt. I just didnt want to start all this bashing. I knew this was gonna happen some how since the topic sounds weird and crazy. You know what im sayin?

Shakyamunison
No not at all it didnt. I just didnt want to start all this bashing. I knew this was gonna happen some how since the topic sounds weird and crazy. You know what im sayin?

Yes, I understand. That kind of thing happens to my threads too.

debbiejo
Sorry guess I'm one of the few that never watch....

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
Sorry guess I'm one of the few that never watch....

You are not the only one. stick out tongue

debbiejo
Well isn't all like fake anyway?.............

Janus Marius
Yep.

JacopeX
Originally posted by debbiejo
Well isn't all like fake anyway?............. of course, im jus saying the refrences of the story lines, not the wrestling.

debbiejo
Lady mud wrestling must be thought as being bathed int the holy mud.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.