Will Dementors Finish Voldermort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Notaek
We all know that the Dementors are breeding and hungry. So just say Voldermort kills Harry, we know him and his Death Eaters are going to have fiesta right? But what's going to happen if Dementors are around? SOULS ARE GONNA GET SUCKED!!! Now unless evil memories can be counted as happy ones Voldermort is done for because I don't think he has a pure happy memeory strong enough to ward them off. I don't see Harry dying as a purified memory. I bet half would go for the Death Eaters too.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Notaek
We all know that the Dementors are breeding and hungry. So just say Voldermort kills Harry, we know him and his Death Eaters are going to have fiesta right? But what's going to happen if Dementors are around? SOULS ARE GONNA GET SUCKED!!! Now unless evil memories can be counted as happy ones Voldermort is done for because I don't think he has a pure happy memeory strong enough to ward them off. I don't see Harry dying as a purified memory. I bet half would go for the Death Eaters too. I think he and the other Death Eaters can take care of themselves.

DarkC
Originally posted by Notaek
We all know that the Dementors are breeding and hungry. So just say Voldermort kills Harry, we know him and his Death Eaters are going to have fiesta right? But what's going to happen if Dementors are around? SOULS ARE GONNA GET SUCKED!!! Now unless evil memories can be counted as happy ones Voldermort is done for because I don't think he has a pure happy memeory strong enough to ward them off. I don't see Harry dying as a purified memory. I bet half would go for the Death Eaters too.
It doesn't have to be a memory, it can be imagined. Like in the GoF book, he concentrated on the thought of getting out and celebrating with Ron and Hermione.

shaber
To anticlimactic and Voldemort's essence is diminished to the point that the dementors may have no interest in him.

The patronus charm is not the only way of warding off dementors, there are other defences like Occlumency.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.