Hermione will be Punished

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Notaek
If you think about it this girl has gotten herself piles of enemies along the way. Let's see:she's insulted Trelawney and Luna on several accounts, cursed a girl's face with permanent pimples, put Umbidge at the mercy of the Centaurs(which is attempted murder in this case) offended the centaurs, put Lucius Malfoy in Azkaban, help thwart Voldermort's plans(smart move Hermione), punched Malfoy in his face, trapped Rita Sketter in a jar AND threatened to tell about her being an Animagus, and she made Kreacher her enemy by being kind to him. I see the word "ugly" in her future.

Raven Guardia
not to mention she is rather a know it all in Snape's classes. heh..she is so in for it.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Notaek
If you think about it this girl has gotten herself piles of enemies along the way. Let's see:she's insulted Trelawney and Luna on several accounts, cursed a girl's face with permanent pimples, put Umbidge at the mercy of the Centaurs(which is attempted murder in this case) offended the centaurs, put Lucius Malfoy in Azkaban, help thwart Voldermort's plans(smart move Hermione), punched Malfoy in his face, trapped Rita Sketter in a jar AND threatened to tell about her being an Animagus, and she made Kreacher her enemy by being kind to him. I see the word "ugly" in her future. In the books Hermione never hit Malfoy. Movies mean nothing.

DarkC
Originally posted by Notaek
If you think about it this girl has gotten herself piles of enemies along the way. Let's see:she's insulted Trelawney and Luna on several accounts, cursed a girl's face with permanent pimples, put Umbidge at the mercy of the Centaurs(which is attempted murder in this case) offended the centaurs, put Lucius Malfoy in Azkaban, help thwart Voldermort's plans(smart move Hermione), punched Malfoy in his face, trapped Rita Sketter in a jar AND threatened to tell about her being an Animagus, and she made Kreacher her enemy by being kind to him. I see the word "ugly" in her future.
She'll probably outsmart them all.

Ronny
Originally posted by The Phantom
In the books Hermione never hit Malfoy. Movies mean nothing. She slapped him, didnt she? They just changed it to a punch.

DarkC
Originally posted by Ronny
She slapped him, didnt she? They just changed it to a punch.
Phantom gets owned by a non HP frequenter. laughing How amusing.

Imperial_Samura
Yes, yes, Hermione has so many more enemies then Harry. Not so sure JK has enough pages in the last book to waste time having all and sundery attacking Hermione, what with the little thing of Harry and the resolution of the story.

Trelawney - one of the most useless witches there is.
Luna - Most people have, and she doesn't seem to be the type to hold grudges.
cursed a girl's face with permanent pimples - she deserved it.
Umbidge - she didn't attempt to murder her. It was an accident. Not that people would care.
Centaurs - Not much they can do, I don't even think they know her name.
Lucius Malfoy in Azkaban - What about Harry?
Voldermort's - What about Harry?
Malfoy - Who cares?
Rita Sketter - Hermione is to good for Rita, she got what she deserves.
Kreacher - Nothing Kreacher can do since Harry owns him.

Still, the future is ugly for them all, not a nice time to be a wizard.

Syndicate_Lord
Heh, hate Hermione even more at my fan site/ forum/ role play web ste. as the link will not work from KMC, click the link below and then one of the pale purple hyper links o the right:

http://pic4.piczo.com/go/newsiteelements?bgcolor=%2398FB98&numpagechoices=12& amp;pagetitle=link+site+to+Harry+PotterWorld+and+D
iscuss+Domain&page1=regular%7CAbout+Me&pagename10=&pagename11=&pagename12=&x=49&y=22

Join me... NOW. 3 head of house places available NOW!

shaber
I think that definitely Marietta Edgecomb, Rita Skeeter; and Umbridge are enemies specifically of Hermione who are still at large. She is only a very great enemy of Voldemort through being Harry's friend and Kreacher only dislikes her because she happens to be a mudblood.

I doubt that Malfoy will still be concerned about her punching him, but she should probably be cuffed for insulting Luna.

Syndicate_Lord
Marietta edgecomb? Pardon my ignorance but... hang on, she was Cho's friend who snitched?

The Phantom
Originally posted by DarkC
Phantom gets owned by a non HP frequenter. laughing How amusing. Bite me. Besides, I man can be wrong. Anyway, lets get a quote, ja? Nothing proven without a quote.Originally posted by Syndicate_Lord
Heh, hate Hermione even more at my fan site/ forum/ role play web ste. as the link will not work from KMC, click the link below and then one of the pale purple hyper links o the right:

http://pic4.piczo.com/go/newsiteelements?bgcolor=%2398FB98&numpagechoices=12& amp;pagetitle=link+site+to+Harry+PotterWorld+and+D
iscuss+Domain&page1=regular%7CAbout+Me&pagename10=&pagename11=&pagename12=&x=49&y=22

Join me... NOW. 3 head of house places available NOW! No spamming.

goddess_susu
... and that's why we all love her!!
lol

if u put it that way... look at all Harry's done, or Ron, or even Dumbeldore himself (bless him!!)

The Phantom
Originally posted by goddess_susu
... and that's why we all love her!!
lol

if u put it that way... look at all Harry's done, or Ron, or even Dumbeldore himself (bless him!!) What you just say makes me wonder if you take the book a bite to seriously.

MistressofSnape
Well of course. We all do (or at least I do) You're the only one who seems to have distanced yourself from the Wonderful World of Harry Potter. That speaks of suppression, that's bad, fix it.

The Phantom
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
Well of course. We all do (or at least I do) You're the only one who seems to have distanced yourself from the Wonderful World of Harry Potter. That speaks of suppression, that's bad, fix it. Nah. I haven't distanced myself from anything. I'm just not as obsessed since I've been busy a lot lately.

Waterslicer
Don't forget Ron.
She always seemed to be in one kind of an argument with him, or another.

HPFAN1992
If Harry is with her when they try to get her, she is in no trouble at all... Harry will protect his friends, he protected ginny in Book 2, he would protect anyone (exept voldemort)

Barker
Bite me. Besides, I man can be wrong. Anyway, lets get a quote, ja? Nothing proven without a quote.
"Have you ever seen anything Quite so Pathetic?" said Malfoy. "And he's supposed to be our Teacher!"

Harry and Ron both made furious moves towards Malfoy, but Hermione Got there First- SMACK!

She had slapped Malfoy across the face with all the strength she could muster. Malfoy Staggered.. Blah.. blah..

Copyright JK Rowling.. Blah Blah..

ninja

~Richela~
Honestly I don't think Rita Skeeter can do a thing. I mean Hermione's not the only one who knows. Even Rita isn't that stupid. Trelawney is crazy I'm sure she's heard it plenty of times. Plus she had already predicted someone would leave so she wasn't so surprised! Luna has heard it millions of times. If we don't know that by now we need ot re-read the books. I don't think she was too upset. Umbridge is evil but honestly I htik she's more concerned with Harry...dementors? Centaurs are staying AWAY from humans...and it's true they don't know her name. Lucious Malfoy...uh he's evil but in my opinion Voldemorts gonna kill him anyway. And Voldemort is much more concerned with Harry he wouldn't waste his time on a muggleborn(no offense to Hermione). Malfoy's with Voldemort...and plus I don't he would want to get too close to Hemrione again...plus he's really bad at killing people(remember book 6 I'm surprised he got anyone hurt). So yeah if Hermione's in trouble it's because she'll be kicking Voldemort's butt with Harry and Ron.

DanFan4000
dont think so

Nickey
In the books Hermione never hit Malfoy. Movies mean nothing.

So not true

The Phantom
Originally posted by Nickey
So not true Wow. Months and months late and that has already been cleared up that I was wrong.

Nickey
Not now, Phantom.
I don't hear your sarcasim.
Before you know it, if I say anything to you, you'll report it and I'll get in trouble.
So please don't start.

The Phantom
Never reported you yet, don't worry. And there was no sarcasm in it dear.

Nickey
Please, I beg of you, don't call me dear.
You're only making my temper rise higher than it should

Barker
Yeah, uh.. Nickey? I'm not making fun of you, just so you know.. no expression

But seriously, check the thread dates before you bump them. Or, stay out of the old threads all together. ermm

melane
Originally posted by Barker
Yeah, uh.. Nickey? I'm not making fun of you, just so you know.. no expression

But seriously, check the thread dates before you bump them. Or, stay out of the old threads all together. ermm
do we have to?because i never do,lol

ashle
Originally posted by melane
haha.

Barker
Originally posted by melane
That's part of the reason most people don't really like you.

ermm

x_hp_fan
I like her!! But I guess alot of people don't like me either huh?! ermm

ashle
Originally posted by Barker
That's part of the reason most people don't really like you.

ermm
they dont lke her?! *confused*
Originally posted by x_hp_fan
I like her!! But I guess alot of people don't like me either huh?! ermm
yea,they do.just not me.

x_hp_fan
I like you!! big grin I think I'm annoying though ermm...Seriously though no expression

ADarksideJedi
I don't think any of the insults will be punished.She did alot of stuff and alot of people don't like her but so far only ron and harry had been geting the most pain then her.jm

ashle
I like you!! big grin I think I'm annoying though ermm...Seriously though no expression
your not annoyng .i am!

x_hp_fan
Originally posted by ashle
your not annoyng .i am!

Stop lying to yourself mhm

I'ma shut up, we're getting off topic. ermm

ashle
Stop lying to yourself mhm

I'ma shut up, we're getting off topic. ermm
i'm not.you are.

yea.so do you think hermone's gonna get punished

x_hp_fan
I think she's gonna die stick out tongue

ashle
I think she's gonna die stick out tongue
i think harry is.

x_hp_fan
Harry is obviously gonna die. stick out tongue

melane
Harry is obviously gonna die. stick out tongue
mhm..i thnk the other 1es gonna be voldy.cuz they sare blood.and loads of other reasons

x_hp_fan
I dunno. but we're off topic ermm

melane
I dunno. but we're off topic ermm
sorry,keep on forgettng.

x_hp_fan
It's okay doped

melane
It's okay doped

good

emily_fletcher
so, y would hermy be punished?

melane
Originally posted by emily_fletcher
so, y would hermy be punished?
go on 1st and 2nd pages to fnd out.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by ashle
i think harry is.

In the last book after he kills who must not be name!He is going to die.jm

melane
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
In the last book after he kills who must not be name!He is going to die.jm
of couse he's gonna kill voldy.thats the whole point

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.