What The Hell was that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
I was just getting out of the shower about 10 minutes ago, and this ****ing alarm started ringing in my house. A loud, cracking one. I have no idea what it was for because it wasn't a smoke alarm but it was there. So anyway, I nearly broke my neck, slipping on the bathroom floor when it went off. I threw on clothes and ran out. The god damn thing was making my ears ring. My Mom comes out of her room and is like "What the hell is that?" And I had no clue so I shrugged... Then it just stopped, Out of no were it stops. I don't know if I should be worried or just shake it off, but at the moment I can't sleep because it freaked the shit out of me laughing out loud

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I was just getting out of the shower about 10 minutes ago, and this ****ing alarm started ringing in my house. A loud, cracking one. I have no idea what it was for because it wasn't a smoke alarm but it was there. So anyway, I nearly broke my neck, slipping on the bathroom floor when it went off. I threw on clothes and ran out. The god damn thing was making my ears ring. My Mom comes out of her room and is like "What the hell is that?" And I had no clue so I shrugged... Then it just stopped, Out of no were it stops. I don't know if I should be worried or just shake it off, but at the moment I can't sleep because it freaked the shit out of me laughing out loud

Carbon Monoxide.

K.Diddy
wow

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Carbon Monoxide.

How would I know for sure if it is?

Is It possible the shower gave some off or something?

BlackSunshine
heh...pretty weird

Vinny Valentine
Like.... It Turned off so does that mean I'm safe Or What huh

countfroggy
You know what that was, it was just me trying to have a little matress mambo with you. now be quiet and let me go to work. say goodnight to everybody because we about to dance.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by countfroggy
You know what that was, it was just me trying to have a little matress mambo with you. now be quiet and let me go to work. say goodnight to everybody because we about to dance.

Do The Words Idiot, rain in your vocabulary?

Ronny
icon5_2 You didnt enter the numbers did you?

Locke is going to have a hissy fit

LiL nAstY GirL
Originally posted by Ronny

laughing

LanceWindu

Classic!

Vinny Valentine
bored

I'm the only one who doesn't get it

Leo.M

laughing

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
bored

I'm the only one who doesn't get it

Yes stick out tongue

Vinny Valentine
sad Crap

Vinny Valentine
I Don't Watch Lost, so suck it.

Mišt
Yeah, Lost is for homosexuals. Lets go watch Queer Eye for a Straight Guyschmoll

K.Diddy

Leo.M

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.