Count Dooku VS Asajj Ventress and Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Antediluvian
Would Dooku overpower them or are they too much for him?

Setting is in the middle of the Geonosian Arena.

Just the three of them, Force powers included.

Traya
Dooku beats them. Neither of them are going to blend well together, and both of them are hideously outclassed by him...

Rampant ox
Dooku would pwn them. I dont want to sound to fanboyish but Dooku is leagues above them both. Maul is fast but his attacks wouldnt work well with Assaj Ventrus style. Plus as soon as Dooku disposed of one he could probably finish the other with just his force powers.

hord06
It would probably take Dooku about half a minute.

DarkNemesis
Dooku pwns. Maul and Ventress are going to make a horrible team, nowhere near as cohesive as Obi-Wan and Anakin. Putting two people who require plenty of room to fight on one team is a big no-no.

Janus Marius
Well said. Yeah, Dooku pwns these two with ease.

((The_Anomaly))
I don't think he'd be pwning anyone, but he would beat these 2.

One on one neither Maul or Ventress are even close to Dooku's level. Together they would put up a brief fight but Ventress would get killed pretty fast seeing as Dooku trained her and knows her very well. After which Maul wouldn't last very long.

darthsith19
^ Yeah, I agree. Asajj and Maul would not work well together at all. After Asajj dies, Maul only lasts a little while longer. Then he screws up and dies.

Blaxican_Hydra
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
I don't think he'd be pwning anyone, but he would beat these 2.

One on one neither Maul or Ventress are even close to Dooku's level. Together they would put up a brief fight but Ventress would get killed pretty fast seeing as Dooku trained her and knows her very well. After which Maul wouldn't last very long.

In the sw CW cartoon Dooku pwns Assaj with sith lightning, lol. The whole fight lasted like, what, 6 seconds?

Illustrious
This shouldn't even be a fight. Dooku tosses one of them aside, shreds the other, and then beats the crap out of whomever he tossed.

MEDVOCK
Dooku wouldn't even have to activate his saber...

Illustrious
Originally posted by MEDVOCK
Dooku wouldn't even have to activate his saber...

How else is he going to open his martini?

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Illustrious
How else is he going to open his martini?

He would get one of his Dark Acolytes to open it for him!

Janus Marius
Yeah, he probably would.

Faunus
His acolytes couldn't touch Dooku's martini, foo's!

Janus Marius
Yeah, only sexy noble slave girls could touch his drink.

Faunus
Sexy, noble, classy slave girls.

zephiel7
You guys need to get out more

Tarvos
And you don't?

whistle

zephiel7
dude I am at the club typing in my lap top right now.

Blaxican_Hydra
Tarvos he just ownded you. hard.

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by zephiel7
I highly doubt this, but I really don't care that much about your personal life.

IKC

Uh, that's even more sad - that you even spend your time away from home on here.

hord06
lol Dude you're at a club and you brough your laptop with you?

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by hord06
lol Dude you're at a club and you brough your laptop with you?

It looks like someone won't be getting any pussy when he leaves the club...

hord06
lol

Janus Marius
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
It looks like someone won't be getting any pussy when he leaves the club...

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/5203/001ownedelizabeth5rq.jpg

Council#13
laughing out loud aww thats really sad sad

Anyway, Maul was pretty skilled. He killed Qui-Gon Jinn, Dooku's apprentice. And Assaj also had some accomplishments to her name. She defeated Kit Fisto. Anway, despite the fact that both were excellent duelists who accomplished a lot, Dooku was a formidable duelist, and had bested Mace Windu, and (promoted by many, me not one of them) left Yoda as a "panting monkey" after the fight (notice, though in ATOC he seems to be leaning against his chair heavily after boarding his ship as if exhausted)

Antediluvian
Originally posted by Council#13
laughing out loud aww thats really sad sad

Anyway, Maul was pretty skilled. He killed Qui-Gon Jinn, Dooku's apprentice. And Assaj also had some accomplishments to her name. She defeated Kit Fisto. Anway, despite the fact that both were excellent duelists who accomplished a lot, Dooku was a formidable duelist, and had bested Mace Windu, and (promoted by many, me not one of them) left Yoda as a "panting monkey" after the fight (notice, though in ATOC he seems to be leaning against his chair heavily after boarding his ship as if exhausted)

Both Asajj and Maul were also killed by Padawans.

hord06
Assaj was never killed dude.

Traya
Yeah, Numan killed her.

hord06
Which Numan do you think I am? Numan or Numan2006?

Faunus
Numan. Now go away.

@Sorgo: Asajj hasn't been killed in SW continuity. She's engaged Obi-Wan at least six times, and nearly killed Anakin in their last duel.

Tarvos
When was their last duel?

And Asajj by Obsession was skilled, but if the fight had continued, Obi-Wan would've bested her.

Aside from that, like stated before, Asajj and Maul's combonation of technique wouldn't turn out so well, and Dooku would use his technique of pushing one out of the way to kill the other, then coming back to the one he pushed out of the way.

Antediluvian
Originally posted by Faunus
Numan. Now go away.

@Sorgo: Asajj hasn't been killed in SW continuity. She's engaged Obi-Wan at least six times, and nearly killed Anakin in their last duel.

I meant she got owned by Anakin.

I keep on forgetting she survived that encounter.

Janus Marius
Anakin followed Asajj through hyperspace to the ancient Sith temples of Yavin 4. Anakin continued his pursuit on foot, aided by clone troopers. Using the Force, Asajj whittled away the clone trooper guards, and then began a stunning lightsaber duel with Anakin. So skilled was she, Asajj even proved to be a challenge to the fabled Chosen One of Jedi legend. To defeat her, Anakin needed the edge granted by giving into anger. In a furious counter-attack, young Skywalker repulsed Ventress, who nevertheless survived.

Source: Star Wars.com databank.

Antediluvian
Originally posted by Antediluvian
I meant she got owned by Anakin.

I keep on forgetting she survived that encounter.

jollyjim311

You must be the coolest one there.

Council#13
Originally posted by Antediluvian
Both Asajj and Maul were also killed by Padawans.

laughing out loud thats a fair point, Sorgo. But Asajj never died; she used Sith techniques to spead up the healing process. And, like many others have said, she also encountered Obi-Wan (who was beaten on more than one occasion by Dooku) and survived, and defeated Kit Fisto (who would be owned by Dooku, nontheless). Anyway, Maul killed one of the Order's finest swordsmen, Qui-Gon Jinn, Dooku's apprentice (although Qui-Gon never reached the power or skill of Dooku)

jollyjim311
If the duo had prep time to consider strategies and find a way not to interfere with each others lightsaber techniques, then this would be a tough fight for Dooku. Or if it was saber skills only. However, in an anything goes match, Dooku would bring Asaaj out of the fight in a few seconds, and then battle it out with Maul, and gain a big advantage through the force and eventually take out Maul.

Council#13
He pretty much summerized everything! smile

DePWNZOR
Couldn't they go at Dooku from opposite sides or something? Or maybe Maul can ulilize his martial art skills. I don't see old man Dooku taking one of Mauls roundhouse kicks.

kamikz
Dooku took out Sora (jedi master) with force lightning, and he took out Quinlan Vos with the force only too, he even toyed ROTS Kenobi with the force. He could slap away any of these easily.... And he managed to fight both ROTS Anakin and Obi-Wan at the same time, both who's swordsmanship is above Maul's and Assaj's.

DePWNZOR
He fought them and LOST, so your argument is irrelevant. Maul BEAT TPM Quigon and Obiwan. Those two are similar in strength (if not more powerful, as Qui-Gon was a Jedi Master, whereas AOTC Kenobi was a mere Knight).

kamikz
ROTS Obi-Wan is above Darth Maul in swordsmanship and the force, Anakin is above Assaj, and Dooku tooled them both. And he lost because he was told not to harm Anakin, if he wanted to he would have decipated him easily so it is not irrelivent.

And how come you say on another thread that Dooku would tool Sidious, yet here you make him seem like he cannot handle Maul's martial art skills? Note that this is the Sidious who WTFpwned Kit in 3 seconds, who proved to be a match to Assaj, even though she had studied him fighting with his style, so she knew how he was going to fight.....

Assaj is trained by Dooku, he knows pretty much exactly what she's going to do. And Maul and Assaj would not work well as a team....

Faunus
Nicely put, kamikz. I was about to add in the issue of collusion, but you've already covered that.

kamikz
Thanks smile

Rampant ox
Originally posted by kamikz
ROTS Obi-Wan is above Darth Maul in swordsmanship and the force, Anakin is above Assaj, and Dooku tooled them both. And he lost because he was told not to harm Anakin, if he wanted to he would have decipated him easily so it is not irrelivent.

And how come you say on another thread that Dooku would tool Sidious, yet here you make him seem like he cannot handle Maul's martial art skills? Note that this is the Sidious who WTFpwned Kit in 3 seconds, who proved to be a match to Assaj, even though she had studied him fighting with his style, so she knew how he was going to fight.....

Assaj is trained by Dooku, he knows pretty much exactly what she's going to do. And Maul and Assaj would not work well as a team....

You have it exactly right. There is no way Maul and Assaj would win. The fight in ROTS is one of alot of argument but I agree with you completely. Had Dooku wanted to beat Anakin it would have been done in a matter of seconds. Dookus duelling skills are perfect and taking out two apprentices, one of them being his own, would not pose a challenge for him.

Council#13
Well if they fought Dooku right before Anakin chopped off his head (like 2 seconds before) they MIGHT stand a chance of defeating him, Rampant Ox

Rampant ox
Emphasis on the word MIGHT. I still think Dooku would win though. And by the way ox in Rampant ox is a lower case o. Thanks.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Janus Marius
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/5203/001ownedelizabeth5rq.jpg

OMG lmao!!!

Thats the best owned pic I've ever seen! Classic....

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Traya
Yep, Elizabeth owns teh small child!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.