Serra Keto versus Brianna

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Traya
ROTS Keto versus Brianna with her Jedi training:

Setting: The Geonosian Hangar

Revolver Ocelot
How much canonical training did Brianna have? I just handed her a lightsaber and she started pwning.

Janus Marius
Well, she did have echani melee training and was force sensitive. Meanwhile, Serra Keto is Cin Drallig's apprentice... Hm. I say Brianna takes it. Keto was too impulsive and foolish in Episode III.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Well, she did have echani melee training and was force sensitive. Meanwhile, Serra Keto is Cin Drallig's apprentice... Hm. I say Brianna takes it. Keto was too impulsive and foolish in Episode III.

That sums it up rather nicely.

Revolver Ocelot
She probably incorporated the lightsaber in her echani techniques. I doubt she knows squat about saber forms. Still, she managed to take out six skilled echani fighters and *presumably* put up a fight against Atris.

She wins after a nice fight.

lionasa
If you ask me brianna was nothing compared to the exile killing 3 sith lords when brianna just killed 6 idiots and scratched a fallen idiotic jedi

lionasa
but she looks good when u train with her HUBBA HUBBA

lionasa
BUT JEEZ Bao-dur couldnt wear a robe and he kicked her butt same with mira aton exlile traya visa even the droids and mandalore couldve killed her she is the runt of the litter

Traya
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.