ok whats the LIKES and DIS-LIKES of the ULTIMATE UNIVERSE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ok whats the dis-likes and likes of the ultimates and what characters are ur favs and if u have any images ost them ok.

my fav characters are

Green Goblin
Hob goblin
thor ( didnt like the origin gd twist but not tht fond of it )
wolverine
storm
beast
human torch
zombie FF
carnage

best momments

the fight with thor
the fight with hulk
cap fights the red guardin
marvel zombies bit

dis liked momments and characters
symbiotes origin (it been the cure of cancer)
the death of hulk
sentinel attack ( this because the sentinels seemed to be down graded in this they didnt fight to the best they could i thougth)
spiderman ( he complianed to much )

AJ4LIFE
the hulk confuses me, wat happedned with the ultimate teamate and then why did he go so smart in the ultimates early comic, hulk is confuseing

ALEMASTER
WELL I DOTN know much just tht they killed him because he murdered 10 thousand people and well in one issue it shoes iron man walking past his dead body and nick saying tht they had to

ALEMASTER
and well it is confusing

Syndicate_Lord
\Hulk's DEAD!? F88king Hell...

Thunderstrike
Ultimate Hulk isn't dead. Jeez.

Syndicate_Lord
Oh great... I hated Ultimate Green Goblin!

ALEMASTER
i thought he died

Thunderstrike
Considering there's comic out right now where he ripped Ultimate Wolverine in two, I don't think he's dead.

Syndicate_Lord
Let me guess... Logan healed?

Thunderstrike
We don't know yet. #3 hasn't came out yet.

Syndicate_Lord
Ohhh... I hope Logan dies but I really dooubt it

Thunderstrike
No. He's in a series that takes place right after those events. Ultimate Wendigo is supposed to be introduced.

AJ4LIFE
no it was like the 5 issue of ultimates and hulk was quite smart and horny, but in team up he was really stupid and was diferent, i wanna know wat happened

Thunderstrike
Depends on his skin color. The cannibal is the grey one. The horny one is green.

Syndicate_Lord
Horny!?eek!

AJ4LIFE
wat was the one in the team up then he was green but he was stupid and eat fish

ALEMASTER
YEA LOOK AT THIS

Syndicate_Lord
Now I'm horny too! eek!

ALEMASTER
lol

Syndicate_Lord
How many babes has he got? I don't suppose Hulk would share...

Thunderstrike
An entire harem in Tibet.

Syndicate_Lord
Holy ****... is he worshipped as a GOD or something?

Mr. Valentine
no, its that or he would eat the village and rape them.. so i geuss they come quietly big grin

Thunderstrike
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/ac/Ultimatehulk2.jpg

Syndicate_Lord
I just read the wiki Ultimate Hulk bio and he is fasr worse than even 616 Hulk!

Thunderstrike
Not as strong though. Just really messed up.

Syndicate_Lord
So he's either a horny serial rapist and a slaughterer, or a deadly cannibal and an even bigger slaughterer?

H. S. 6
I like mostly everything in the Ultimate universe...

...except, of course, that horrid thing they called Carnage. wink

Arahan
The relationship between Kitty Pride and Spiderman, best idea ever.

Syndicate_Lord
Yeah, that's cool. Ultimate Venom's cool. ultimate Green Goblin SUCKS!

grey fox
Really ?

I like Ultimate GG a new twist on an old subject sorta thing ....

Mr. Valentine
DISLIKES: omega red getting the bendis treatment mad

littleredhat
Likes:the fact that I no longer have to deal with 40+ years of continuity.

Dislikes:trying to find back issues.

Syndicate_Lord
LOL, thats the joys of not collecting many comics, matey!

Black Adam

Dislikes: Everything else.

Thunderstrike
Like: Showing the badassness of characters that were badass in 616, but everybody forgot.

Dislike: That the whole thing seems to be Mark Millar and Brian Bendis' commentary on the 616 universe.

Syndicate_Lord
Is there ANY comic Bendis hant writtwen in the past 12 months? LOL...

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Like: Showing the badassness of characters that were badass in 616, but everybody forgot.

thumb up

samishe
Oh! You shouldn't have started this thread.

Green Goblin, ult HobGoblin, ult Venom, ult Carnage and ult Spider-man. I want to see them dead. All of them!

Syndicate_Lord
Lol. Venom and Spidey are OK

samishe
Originally posted by Syndicate_Lord
Lol. Venom and Spidey are OK

No! They are terrible. Spider-man is 15 years old and could lift 2 tonnes only. And Venom... well he is a "cure" sick

willRules
I think the best thing about the Ultimate Universe is Ultimate Cap. He is going to be in an upcoming marvel game yes

Originally posted by ALEMASTER
i thought he died

In the Ultimates he was "executed" by being drugged up whilst he was Banner and then placed on a ship in the middle of the ocean with a huge nuke like bomb. Before the Explosion he woke up and his eyes glow green. at the end of the issue a mysterious figure, implied to be Banner thanked Hank Pym for his help over the phone.

In the recent Ultimate Hulk vs Ultimate Wolverine storyline It was revealed before the explosion Banner became the Hulk and managed to jump out of the blast range of the bomb...............

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by willRules
I think the best thing about the Ultimate Universe is Ultimate Cap. He is going to be in an upcoming marvel game yes

In the Ultimates he was "executed" by being drugged up whilst he was Banner and then placed on a ship in the middle of the ocean with a huge nuke like bomb. Before the Explosion he woke up and his eyes glow green. at the end of the issue a mysterious figure, implied to be Banner thanked Hank Pym for his help over the phone.

In the recent Ultimate Hulk vs Ultimate Wolverine storyline It was revealed before the explosion Banner became the Hulk and managed to jump out of the blast range of the bomb............... Well that was dumb. It reminds me of one of those episodes of Adam West as Batman, when the villian would make some big elaborate trap to kill Batman after they had him captured and contained. Why didn't they just decapitate the sedated Banner?

Syndicate_Lord
Because it would feel too much like "murder"?

Spideys Sister
What about Ultimate Carnage? He is by far THE worst Ultimate screwup. The first clone of Spidey. NO Kletus Cassidy. It was better in the game. At least it wasn't just a puddle of goo. It had control of Peter but even then... It was by far THE FORST of all the Ultimates letdowns. Still is.

DigiMark007
I think Ultimate Spidey's actually funnier than 616. Yeah, he'd get the crap kicked out of him by 616 Spidey, but there's some decent storylines. And the Kitty Pride thing rocks...I wish to god they had the courage to have him end up with someone other than Mary Jane. They don't, obviously, but it's cool that they're pretending like they do.

Ultimate Shocker. Exposes him for the tool that he is. laughing out loud

And the Ultimates rock...I was never a fan of the Avengers, but I read every Ultimates I can. FF, not so much....same with X-Men. They're hit and miss.

willRules
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Well that was dumb. It reminds me of one of those episodes of Adam West as Batman, when the villian would make some big elaborate trap to kill Batman after they had him captured and contained. Why didn't they just decapitate the sedated Banner?

That's the cool thing about the more realistic Ultimates. We don't know what some of the character's motives are. Was Nick Fury ordering that form of execution to simply appease the public who were crying for blood or was it cos he knew that execution meant Hulk stood a chance to survive? smile

inamilist
most of the ultimate universe bothers me, I do like characters that get a 'tude from time to time, but everyone just seems so cliche.

Generally really good writing and plots, im really digging ult extinction

Dislikes
Most of the characters arent as good imho, but then 616 has had 40+ years to get it right smile

Ult Man-Thing.... jesus christ, he is brought in for like 2 pages in ultimate team up and is never seen again. Just some muck monster lurking in the sewers sad

He does zap the lizard back into conners, but still, barf

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by samishe
No! They are terrible. Spider-man is 15 years old and could lift 2 tonnes only. And Venom... well he is a "cure" sick

If you dislike Ultimate Venom so much, then why do you have him in your sig? wink

Grimm22
Originally posted by inamilist
Ult Man-Thing.... jesus christ, he is brought in for like 2 pages in ultimate team up and is never seen again. Just some muck monster lurking in the sewers sad

Bendis even said that a lot of crap that happened in Marvel-Team isnt in continuity to maybe that idea of Ultimate Man-Thing will never have happened.

---------------------------

<b>Likes:</b> Ultimate Thing, Ultimate Mr. Fantastic, Ultimate Invisible Girl, Ultimate Torch, Ultimate Cap, Ultimate Iron Man, Ultimate Thor, Ultimate Hawkeye, Ultimate Quicksilver, Ultimate Wolverine, Ultimate Nightcrawler, Ultimate Storm, Ultimate Black Widow, Ultimate Nick Fury, Ultimate Shadowcat

<b>Dislikes:</b> Ultimate Carnage, Ultimate Deadpool (So far) , Ultimate Green Goblin, Ultimate Mad Thinker

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
If you dislike Ultimate Venom so much, then why do you have him in your sig? wink Space. laughing out loud

Fanboy
I hate that Collosus is gay and Jarvis is Gay and flirts with Captain America. Who the hell is is gonna be gay.

ScarletSpider
Dislikes about the Ultimate Universe: Brian Bendis.

Syndicate_Lord
Jarvis is GAY!? That's RICH...

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Fanboy
I hate that Collosus is gay and Jarvis is Gay and flirts with Captain America. Who the hell is is gonna be gay. I didn't know collosus was gay! That sucks.

Thunderstrike
Why is that a big deal? Meh. Just don't make a big deal about that on the Gen. Discussion forums. They'll tear you a new one.

samishe
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
If you dislike Ultimate Venom so much, then why do you have him in your sig? wink

That's not Venom, thats spider venom cool

Syndicate_Lord
Spider-Venom? When Pete had it?

samishe
Spider-Venom? When Pete had it?

I don't remember the issue. Right before Brock took it.
Spider-man looked just like Venom, he was going to kill that guy in the sig.

willRules
Jarvis is GAY!? That's RICH...

he is also dead. Black widow shot him in the head. His last words were quite funny. Tony Stark asked him for a ostrich egg. he brought tony a regular egg with a good magnifying glass.

samishe
Right, almost forgot. Colossus gay is even worse than cancer cure thing.

Syndicate_Lord
Jarvis gay and dead... AWESOME!

Mindship
Thanks to a fellow KMCer, I just got a look at what Ultimate Silver Surfer looks like...

jawdrop ..... puke ..... no

Spideys Sister
Where's the post?

Thunderstrike
Actually, aren't there two of them? One right now is beating the crap out of Mahr-Vell, and the other has wings instead of a board.

Mindship
Two?? If the second is anything like the first (with the organ-pipe wings)...I don't wanna know from it...

puke puke

Thunderstrike
The second is like the Original.

Spideys Sister
Thank the Comic God

Dark Shazam93
Let's see them...

Blood_Rayne
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
The second is like the Original.

Why is the seconds ones mouth so big? laughing out loud

who?-kid
Most Ultimate stories and characters are pretty cool. There are less continuity errors, and there's more attention to personality and dialogue instead of just kicking each others head in without a good reason.

SnakeEyes
I'm gonna go ahead and bump this thread...

Black Adam
i can't seem to like anyone in the ultimate universe.

everyone just seems to be a bigger jerk then there 616 counterpart.

spidey seems to be the only likable character there...and even then his constant whining gets on my nerves most of the time.

grey fox
Originally posted by Black Adam
i can't seem to like anyone in the ultimate universe.

everyone just seems to be a bigger jerk then there 616 counterpart.

spidey seems to be the only likable character there...and even then his constant whining gets on my nerves most of the time.

What about Reed , he isn't a jerk ?

Black Adam
Originally posted by grey fox
What about Reed , he isn't a jerk ?

never read UF4. can't stand Lands copy paste art.

but from the scans I've seen Reed doesn't seem that bad...

willRules
I am standing by my earlier post and saying the best thing about the ultimate universe is Ultimate Cap. I would love him to get a solo or miniseries like Iron-man. it would be great to see Ultimate Red Skull or Ultimate Ultron or Ultimate Wonder-Man etc etc eek!

Fanboy
Okay I know this is kinda assholish but Collossus being gay Thor is being over rated same with Iron Man Ice man dating rogue Killing off beast. I like how Collossus is kicking ass though is there anything that anyone naming something I can like or dislike.

Metalmanx
First off, what the hell is the big deal with Colossus being gay? Dammnit, I thought this kind of prejudice and stupifying ignorance had diminished over the years. Guess I was wrong. I think it takes real balls to make such a strong character like Colossus gay. And really, it adds a whole new spectrum to his character.

That, and he's kicking so much more ass in Ultimate.

With that said...

-Quicksilver
-Cap (is so much more badass than 616)
-Cyclops
-Daredevil (From the little I've seen of him)
-Magneto
-Iceman
-Wolverine (I actually really like Ult. Wolverine cuz his abilities make so much more sense and he's not written to be God-like like in 616)
-Beast ( :sad: R.I.P.)
-Storm is pretty hardcore as well
-Shadowcat makes me laugh a lot
-Nick Fury! (So much more hardcore than 616)
-Professor X (He's not as much a boy-scout in this universe, it's really cool to see him use his powers without the goody-two-shoes mindset)

Dislikes:
-The ambiguity of Colossus's eyes (Whether or not they are metal, too)
-Spider-Man doesn't seem to know what he's doing, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt since he's still really young

That's about it. I'm really enjoying the Ultimate X-Men quite a bit. More so than any 616 title out there now.

willRules
Originally posted by Metalmanx
-Cap (is so much more badass than 616)
-Shadowcat makes me laugh a lot
-Professor X (He's not as much a boy-scout in this universe, it's really cool to see him use his powers without the goody-two-shoes mindset)

thumb up yes

Grimm22
-Ultimate Cap

-Ultimate Spidey

-Ultimate Thing

-Ultimate Mr. Fantastic

-Ultimate Human Torch

-Ultimate Invisible Girl

-Ultimate Wolverine

-Ultimate Nightcralwler

-Ultimate Iron Man

-Ultimate Thor

-Ultimate Venom

-Ultimate Dr. Doom (the REAL version)

-Ultimate Hawkeye

-Ultimate Wasp (Actually usefull)

-Ultimate Shadowcat

-Ultimate Iceman

-Ultimate Quicksilver (actually usefull)

-Ultimate Annihilus

Dislikes

-Ultimate Cyclops (tool)

-Ultimate Colossus (arrogent jerk)

-Ultimate Jean (bitc*)

-Ultimate Magneto (couldnt even hold Colossus down WTF :wtfsmile

-Ultimate Galactus (seriously he's a bunch of little ships WTF?!?)

-Ultimate Silver Surfer (origin sucks)

willRules
I almost agree entirely with that list but I would put cyke and Jean in the like list and wasp in the dislike. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.