Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh Run the Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deception
1) ROTS PT Jedi Council
2) Darth Revan, Darth Malak and Darth Traya
3) DE Sidious and DE Luke
4) Exar Kun and Ulic Qel Droma
5) DN Luke and DN Kyp Durron
6) Marka Ragnos
7) They Make it

Where do the duo fall? IMO They fall at Ragnos.

Revolver Ocelot
How do you stop those two??

They either die at 6 or make it.

zephiel7
This is a crazy thread.

I think they fall at Ragnos, or its possible that they could make it through.

Admiral Akbar
Depends...how much rest do they get in between fights. If they vs them all right after winning they might be fatigued.

hord06
If they have enough time in between each fight to heal themselves, then fatigue and injury won't be a factor and I think they will make it all of the way. If they get something like 10 minutes in between each fight, I think they fall at 4 or 5.

Janus Marius
They get to Marka Ragnos and crap themselves while he ***** smacks them into nonexistance.

DarkNemesis
Originally posted by Janus Marius
They get to Marka Ragnos and crap themselves while he ***** smacks them into nonexistance.

hord06
That's if they are really fatigued and injured. If they are both under perfect condition, they would be able to take him.

Janus Marius
No, they wouldn't. They couldn't take him together with support from other sith lords and massassi on his death bed.

hord06
They were rivals so it is not like they would have exactly worked together to kill him. And how do you even know that he wasn't poisoned for example. There are countless alternatives as to why it didn't appear that Sadow or Kressh attempted to kill him on his deathbed.

Janus Marius
There's no evidence of anyone poisoning him on his deathbed, and even if he -was- poisoned, that's even worse. They couldn't stand up to him in combat and kill him (Which IS the Sith way), so someone finally poisoned him after a century of what the narrator calls "Iron rule".

hord06
Your argument is completely flawed because there are far too many alternatives as to why Ragnos was not challenged on his deathbed. You also have to consider that Naga Sadow likely improved greatly since Ragnos' funeral. I agree that Ragnos would probably be able to take either of them individually but I think that you are being slightly fanboyish if you think that he would own both of them together.

Janus Marius
Originally posted by hord06

Really? Can you isolate one? Is that why the narrator describes Ragnos with definitives of being THE dark lord of the Sith? Have you seen the post in my profile that details conclusively Ragnos' power over the two of them EVEN AS A SPIRIT? I suggest you click it and take a look. Don't ever tell me my argument is "completely flawed" without some REAL proof behind it.

Really? Where's the proof of this? Or are you arguing out of your ass?

No, I'm not. And if you knew a damn thing about the source material, you wouldn't be making these baseless accusations.

Janus Marius
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/2429/ragnosrule5sd.jpg

Here's your fight.

hord06
And you drew the conclusion that he would own both of them at the same time with ease from that picture.

hord06
"Really? Where's the proof of this? Or are you arguing out of your ass?"

Maybe because force users tend to grow stronger as time progresses. Oh and we also see him destroy a star in DLOTS (far greater then anything we see him do in GAOTS and FOTSE).

tdtd
I'm assuming you are Numan, if that is the case I forgive you. What do you want Janus to prove exactly, your unsubstantiated opinions? Let's see..
Sadow improved-prove up. Sadow didn't dare make a peep even while Ragnos was dying, he woudn't make one while Ragnos was alive, no matter how powerful he got. Understand, Ragnos was the most powerful of the most powerful, so your "maybes" aren't part of a logical argument.
And nobody poisoned him on his deathbed where are you getting this crap? He died of old age this is a fact. Anyways Sadow and Kressh bitchslap everyone until they get to Ragnos, then he makes them disappear.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Deception
1) ROTS PT Jedi Council
2) Darth Revan, Darth Malak and Darth Traya
3) DE Sidious and DE Luke
4) Exar Kun and Ulic Qel Droma
5) DN Luke and DN Kyp Durron
6) Marka Ragnos
7) They Make it

Where do the duo fall? IMO They fall at Ragnos.
1-5 either of the two ancient sith lords might be able to do alone. But they would probably die at 6.

hord06
Firstly who the hell is Numan? This is the 2nd time you have accused me of being him. I have already stated that Marka Ragnos was definitely more powerful then Ludo Kressh and probably more powerful then Sadow, but do not think that he could take out both of them at the same time. Nobody here has given a good enough argument for that belief. And if anybody was going to, I can say that without a doubt it wouldn't be you. I have seen IKC own you numerous times, and still don't get why you challenge him all of the time.

Janus Marius
And you drew the conclusion that he would own both of them at the same time with ease from that picture.
No, hord. But that picture DOES show that even in death, they submit to him. Do you see the act of submission? Sadow HATED Ragnos. Yet he submits. Why? Cuz he has no chance of winning. In an empire of sith, Ragnos remained alive and undefeated.

IKC
Why the **** are 4 and 5 ordered like that? Switch them and it'll be accurate.

hord06
I am not disputing that Ragnos was the strongest as it is definite. However, I don't think that there is any evidence that he would beat both Kressh and Sadow, let alone own them.

tdtd
It doesn't make a difference what the order is IKC, they can put all of those in any order, and they would still go down at Ragnos.

hord06
Isn't the order completely balanced?

tdtd
No, thats why you should never put Luke and Kun next to each other because then certain people on this forum will critisize you. In this particular match, the order is irrelevant since we know the only one who could take the duo down is Ragnos.

hord06
Luke and Kyp Durron > Kun and Ulic Quel-Droma aren't they?

tdtd
No, Luke and Kun will never be solved in any argument.. Kyp has the force abilities over Ulic, Ulic has the saber abilities.

Faunus
I'd agree with the order, but you'd need a powerhouse trio to contend with these guys: Luke, Exar, and Nadd, maybe.

tdtd
Hmmm that would be a good fight Faunus... Sadow and Kressh against Luke, Kun and Nadd.. Interesting.

Faunus
I'd actually say that the trio would take the two, although the ancients' familiarity with the Force techniques Kun and Nadd have to offer would be a problem.

tdtd
Perhaps, any one of the third person would be too much to handle.

Illustrious
I am not disputing that Ragnos was the strongest as it is definite. However, I don't think that there is any evidence that he would beat both Kressh and Sadow, let alone own them.

Ragnos' power was never quantified. So if you want to be a pain in the ass about it, I could just as easily say that there's no evidence that Ragnos would beat Han Solo.

He was definitely the most powerful of the most powerful, including being more powerful than Sadow.

How did Sadow grow stronger after Ragnos' death? He was never shown training, never shown to accumulate new knowledge, he's possibly centuries old and was not even implied that he strength improved, much less dramatically.

The duo get to 6 or they make it.

tdtd
I still don't see how you can possibly say Ragnos can't take the both of them if they feared him even while on his deathbed.

Faunus

zephiel7
I agree that Ragnos was the strongest. However lets look at the facts.

Naga Sadow hated Ludo Kressh beyond belief. As in wring his neck like wash towel hate. Vice Versa. Why the hell would they collaborate to kill their master? The thing is, they would never collaborate. Hell when Sadow decided to attack the Republic, Kressh was completely arguing against it. Same deal with Ragnos... they just would not be able to work together because their views are radically different. Woudn't the two get caught up in petty differences, so as to not to form a strong duo that could take out their master.

Woudn't they rather let their master die than actually work together?

Faunus
It also seems that Kressh actually respected Ragnos to a degree, by his speech at the Dark Lord's funeral, and his reaction to the appearance of Marka's spectre.

tdtd
Wasn't Kressh sort of an apprentice to Ragnos?

hord06
I think so. Ragnos was Kressh's master, and Simus was Sadow's master.

Janus Marius
Yeah, that's a good observation there. Kressh was at least Ragnos' de facto heir and apprentice, and Simus was certainly Sadow's master.

Faunus
I see a versus thread coming up.

Love the sig, btw.

Janus Marius
Of course. Saving Private Ryan and Snatch pwn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.