Batman 1 Million vs. Supreme Intelligence of the Kree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
A battle of the big brains.
Who can out-strategize the other, and take them down?

A refresher on the Supremor:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Intelligence

roughrider
Can't find much real info on Batman 1 Million - other than his I.Q. is 1045, and has weapons and capability to control a planet.

Mider
he also steals souls from what ive heard

Mider
bump

TheKahn
Originally posted by roughrider
Can't find much real info on Batman 1 Million - other than his I.Q. is 1045, and has weapons and capability to control a planet.

This is about the only site I know of with decent JLA 1,000,000 info.
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/1185/jlegion.html

roughrider
Originally posted by Mider
he also steals souls from what ive heard

Batman 1 Million, or the Supreme Intelligence? Or both?

Tshern
Batman 1 Million, or the Supreme Intelligence? Or both?

Bats...

roughrider
The Supremor once sucked the Silver Surfer's soul out of his body, and imprisoned it in his mind. Somewhere around issue #10.

Mider
so besides this feat of sucking surfers soul out what else can it do thats a big feat but give us more!

grey fox
Batman

Thanos_6383
He has Rasta Man dreadlocks.

roughrider
Originally posted by Mider
so besides this feat of sucking surfers soul out what else can it do thats a big feat but give us more!

The bio I posted at the top, says pretty much all on the Supremor.

batdude123
The bio I posted at the top, says pretty much all on the Supremor.

I wrote this on Batman 1 Million not too long ago:

"Batman 1 Million's technology makes Ironman's look like a toddler built it. He has a soul-stealing device which he uses on opponenets to imprison their inner being. The super-computer he has is uberly advanced in technology. He also has regular Batman's technology except it's modified to fit the 853rd century. His gadgetry includes "datarangs" which he uses for trackin devices as well as attacking opponents on a molecular level. His IQ is 1045, a number that is REDICULOUSLY high. He also has a teleporting device on his suit which he can use to teleport people or himself into or out of messy situations. Along with this, he has a device that makes clones of himself capable of independent thought. Finally, he can also manipulate gravitational forces that enables him to fly at superhuman speeds. On top of all this, he is considered the second best martial artist in DC right after Karate Kid. Batman 1 Million's IQ allows him to easily predict an opponents move and use pre-cognition when fighting a guy. The guy is a beast and patrols an entire planet by himself. The JLA 1 Million team trusts him enough to oversee their super prison, which contains some of the most powerful scum in the galaxy. He's the coolest member of the JLA 1 Million. rock "

The Fake Macoy
Wasn't Supremor able to deduce most things Captain Marvel was going to do? To be honest, in a battle of wits I think that Batman 1,000,000 is going down. Also, if he has cosmic awareness, as well as his intelligence, I don't see what Batman can do.

beast1234
This is tough for me to decide who wins. But i have to say Supreme intelligence. He made up of the the collective intelligence of the greatest Kree minds such has thinkers, generals, philosophers, scientists, engineers, military geniuses, mathician and so on therefore he has the combine congntive skills of all these great minds. He has insane dudection and logical prowess.

Id bet on supremor. an iq of 1045 isnt that big of a deal, that only makes him 10,45 smarter than the average joe. supremor and others like richards should be far above that.

beast1234
Originally posted by 753
Id bet on supremor. an iq of 1045 isnt that big of a deal, that only makes him 10,45 smarter than the average joe. supremor and others like richards should be far above that.

Most of Reed Richards feat has been scientific and intentive. Characters like Supremor and Overmind has shown incredible intellect but the problem is that most of there feats are raw cognitive skills that why some people find it hard to know how intelligent because most comic fans judge a characters intellect on how good there at science.

Uriel005
IQ doesnt mean squat. All an IQ test does is measure you're supposed capacity for learning and even then it isn't a very good one. Being able to solve logical puzzles or score well on an IQ test does not mean you are going to be some kind of super genius just as being very skilled in chess does not make you a brilliant tactician. I could find a savant that could probably pass with over 250 on an IQ test right now if the scores went that hi but he or she would still be autistic. Saying batman has an IQ of 1045 does not mean he is going to be smarter than even the original braniac nor braniac 5. That said PIS CIS off Supreme intelligence should take it as they simply have more resources in terms of thinking power available to them as well as the experience of guiding the evolution of their species over the millenia.

Edit: by the way I am by no means demeaning the IQ test as mine was what got me into my Uni over quite a few competitors so big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.