Who's this idiot in the backgroud taking on the Sentry?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Anyone recognize him?

Mr. Valentine
wiccan maybe??? hes got a big red cloak... but they could be wings i dont know

who?-kid
Why is he an idiot ?

Mr. Valentine
because you cant see him properly, any normal person would let you see them. Duh!

Thunderstrike
Not sure, but Namor seems to have given Daredevil the pimp hand. Also, it could be Wanda Maximoff.

DarkCrawler
OMGit'sNamor! beatingDD!

Which issue is this cover from?

Thunderstrike
I dunno, but it looks like Sentry already leveled Wonderman and Herc. I doubt anyone else took them down. That looks like a scene where Beta Ray or Thor will come in though. Beta Ray, Thor, and Namor? Ouch.

who?-kid
I wouldn't judge a book by his cover, and especially not a comic.

Thunderstrike
Yeah, I'm very sure now. That's Scarlet Witch.

BlaqChaos
DAILY BUGLE: CIVIL WAR SPECIAL EDITION

Written by Peter David, J. Michael Straczynski and various, art and cover by Mike Mayhew.

The sides have been chosen and the Civil War has begun! As heroes battle heroes, putting their lives on the line to fight for what they believe in, there's only one source to keep you informed on the happenings of the biggest Marvel event of the year: the Daily Bugle! This is the very newspaper the citizens of the Marvel Universe read to keep informed! With a very special editorial by J. Jonah Jameson and news, gossip, and opinions from the best writers he hasn't fired yet, this is the place to go to for Civil War secrets you won't see anywhere else! That's right: the Bugle has an exclusive on this story--and art!

12 pages, 50 cents, in stores on July 19.

Scoobless
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Anyone recognize him?

Could be Ethan (the Uber-Super-Skrull from the MK Spidey comics)

....... but i doubt it

....... BRB is hanging around Earth these days....

....... Could be Doc Strange!

....... The new Vision?

....... Black Bolt in a new Costume?

....... Magneto?

....... ?????

It does look like the guy has wings rather than a red cape though

Mr. Valentine
Wow cool...daily bugle big grin

Mr. Valentine
Yeah, but the only person i know with red wings is Icarus...and does he still even have them? if he does and thats him...wow is he gonna be hurting. Im sure hed rather shit a melon than fight the sentry stick out tongue

Soleran
I hope its not the New Vision................I want some time for him to develop his powers, not get smashed by Sentry.

Scoobless
Could be Spawn...... he might have taken a wrong turn Alberquirke...... embarrasment

DarkCrawler
I would kill someone to see Bill VS Sentry fight...

Thunderstrike
Those aren't wings. No bone structure. I'm dead sure that is the Scarlet Witch.

roughrider
Red cape...could be Thor.
Back to show Sentry he's The Blonde Hippie Heavyweight around these parts(?) shifty

Scoobless
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Those aren't wings. No bone structure. I'm dead sure that is the Scarlet Witch.

My money's on Doc Strange

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by roughrider
Red cape...could be Thor.
Back to show Sentry he's The Blonde Hippie Heavyweight around these parts(?) shifty Speaking of thunder and lightning...

CIVIL WAR #3

Written by Mark Millar, pencils and cover by Steve McNiven, variant cover by Michael Turner.

The battle lines are drawn as the conflict between the Super Hero Registration Initiative and the Underground Resistance fighters explodes in a live fire fight as the future of the Marvel Universe is decided! But before the dust settles, a familiar figure will emerge from a strike of lightning to change the odds--and the sides! Witness teams and families torn apart as the Civil War touches all and the momentous events of last issue changes the world as our heroes understand it!

32 pages, $3.99, in stores on July 19.

Thunderstrike
Speaking of thunder and lightning...

CIVIL WAR #3

Written by Mark Millar, pencils and cover by Steve McNiven, variant cover by Michael Turner.

The battle lines are drawn as the conflict between the Super Hero Registration Initiative and the Underground Resistance fighters explodes in a live fire fight as the future of the Marvel Universe is decided! But before the dust settles, a familiar figure will emerge from a strike of lightning to change the odds--and the sides! Witness teams and families torn apart as the Civil War touches all and the momentous events of last issue changes the world as our heroes understand it!

eek!

THOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THORTHORTHORTHOR THOR!!!! Happy Dance

http://home.att.net/~tcvcaccc/leothor2.jpg

who?-kid
No offense, but that costume (and the pic too) sucks. He deserves something better.

Mr. Valentine
No, i think they are making it sound like thor so it sells good (Well even better) and it will end up being someone we never expected

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
No, i think they are making it sound like thor so it sells good (Well even better) and it will end up being someone we never expected in that case, maybe it's Hyperion...

SQUADRON SUPREME #5

Written by J. Mmichael Straczynski, art and cover by Gary Frank.

The Squadron Supreme embarks on a mission to the heart of the Middle East. But will a military mission cause more problems than is solves? Or will the earth's mightiest team sweep through foreign forces, saving countless innocent lives in the process? A great jumping on point! Get on board before the Ultimate crossover!

32 pages, $2.99, in stores on July 12.

Wizard did list him as a possible person to join the New Avengers after the Civil War was over, they just didn't say how. What kind of "crossover" are they talking about here...?

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by who?-kid
No offense, but that costume (and the pic too) sucks. He deserves something better.
Fine! mad
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Den/1128/thor.jpg

Mr. Valentine
they wouldnt put him into NA, with sentry and him in a team would be too uuber and taking the piss because there is two "superan rip-offs" on one team

roughrider
Speaking of thunder and lightning...

CIVIL WAR #3

eek! AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL RRRRIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

Thunderstrike
I remember Mider saying Thor was a Superman ripoff. Thor was around waaaaaaaaay before Superman. Just not as a comic character. I don't think he'll be in New Avengers. If they do the West Coast thing again, I think him and Beta Ray will join.

Mr. Valentine
Lol why does Thor dissapear when Sentry appears. Its like clark kent and superman...hmm and we all know how that went. big grin that would be a good twist.. if the sentry is Thor, but a very anticlimaxal one. So i say we just make them fight big grin

roughrider
I remember Mider saying Thor was a Superman ripoff. Thor was around waaaaaaaaay before Superman. Just not as a comic character. I don't think he'll be in New Avengers. If they do the West Coast thing again, I think him and Beta Ray will join.

yes

who?-kid
Fine! mad
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Den/1128/thor.jpg
Better.

Mr. Valentine
hmm the WCA kinda suck though... flatman immortal man sad but they will get bad ass if them two join though

Thunderstrike
Rumour is that Ares may join if it happens too.

Mr. Valentine
WCA always seemed lyk the B team to me

Thunderstrike
They had it all back in the day. Ben Grimm, Iron Man, War Machine, so forth. They were darn uber.

Lucid Lui
Though i'm hoping it is Thor, for some reason i see it being Beta Ray Bill instead.

Probably cause he's got an mini soon.

As for the guy fightig Sentry, i thought it was Falcon at first. And why is Namor fighting Daredevil. So far they've always been shown on the same side IIRC.

King KAM
man this sucks, because i am against the super-hero registry.....but whatever side cap is on.......im on...

Thunderstrike
Cap's against it, I think.

Lucid Lui
Yeah Cap's against it. Actually, things aren't looking very good for Cap post-Civil war...

Thunderstrike
Well, he's got Namor. I guarantee Herc and Wondy are on his side as well. Then there's Thor and Beta Ray, who would also side with Tony. I have a feeling Beta Ray may beat Sentry, if Thor doesn't return.

Notice how all you see is Giant Man's helmet. He probably left to go beat his wife.

DigiMark007
Any side Sentry joins should win at this point...maybe that's why they need Thor to return, to be someone who can take him on.

That's cover's hilarious...so many mismatches it's not even funny. Though Logan and Parker look ready to fight. I'd LOVE to see Spidey finally put Wolverine in his place (again, really, since it's happened before...but something more recent would be nice).

AJ4LIFE
i stil havent seen a fight with them, do u have 1 digi best mod eber lol

DigiMark007
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
i stil havent seen a fight with them, do u have 1 digi best mod eber lol

Secret Wars is the only one I own. Spidey punks Wolverine, and half the X-Men while he's at it (Storm, Rogue, Colossus, Cyke, NC'er, and Xavier among them). It's not a definitive win, but after knocking out Xavier first no one can lay a finger on him, and he slaps them around and laughs at Wolverine's attempts to hit him before making a hasty exit.

Maybe there's another hidden in one of my ASM's, but I have yet to find it.

Sixth_Winged
It's Superman.........................................................................................................................................................eek!

Disappear
valentine, you've got your pseudo-avengers confused. WCA was the b-team, shipped out to the west coast. GLA were the great lakes avengers. Mister Immortal, as his name is, was actually a very readable character.

AJ4LIFE
damn ive alwys wanted see fight with and spidey ahwell

Mr. Valentine
kk thanks disapeear.. well i never lyked the GLA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.