Full X-Men: The Last Stand Site Live!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheOnes2
20th Century Fox has launched the full official X-Men: The Last Stand site at X-MenTheLastStand.com.

The site features an eXcellent Flash intro that brings you to a X browser which provides you with quick access to all the content on the site. On the left-hand side of the browser you'll find one of the best features, a pull-out which features profiles, photos and downloads for all the mutants as well as cool animations for each when you scroll over them. The browser includes a "Mutant Connection" search as well, so be sure to try it out! You can also use the "X" navigation menu to access the downloads (wallpapers, AIM icons & mobile content), trailers, gallery and movie info. More content will be added to site through the release date.

magnuslives
Originally posted by TheOnes2
20th Century Fox has launched the full official X-Men: The Last Stand site at X-MenTheLastStand.com.

The site features an eXcellent Flash intro that brings you to a X browser which provides you with quick access to all the content on the site. On the left-hand side of the browser you'll find one of the best features, a pull-out which features profiles, photos and downloads for all the mutants as well as cool animations for each when you scroll over them. The browser includes a "Mutant Connection" search as well, so be sure to try it out! You can also use the "X" navigation menu to access the downloads (wallpapers, AIM icons & mobile content), trailers, gallery and movie info. More content will be added to site through the release date.

yeah,but u need to have flash player- if u don't, it's inaccessible

masterkit
yeah i went there weeks ago

it wasnt that good

magnuslives
Originally posted by masterkit
yeah i went there weeks ago

it wasnt that good

yeah, i think this thread should be closed

TheOnes2
Believe it or not, i created this Apr 18th, 2006. The same week the site was live. Yea close it, i just dont know why people are stupid enough not to look when it was created

cain marko
Originally posted by TheOnes2
Believe it or not, i created this Apr 18th, 2006. The same week the site was live. Yea close it, i just dont know why people are stupid enough not to look when it was created

i agree. i wondered for a moment when i saw this thread but i also saw you were the author so i knew this would be old. i quite liked the site. i liked all the backgrounds when you go onto a mutants profile....especially Ravens!!!!!droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.