Shaggy Man vs Team Class 100

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Shaggy Man is a beast can this team wins? This is a fight no powers

Shaggy Man- http://www.spider-bob.com/villains/dc/General.htm

vs

Team Class 100
Sasquatch
Abomination
Dragon Man
Atlas
Wonder Man

Mider
these guys are not anything to the JLA why would they do what the JLA couldnt thats MY opinion

Thunderstrike
Throw Shaggy Man into orbit. It's not what the JLA couldn't. It's what they WOULD'T do.

Mider
thats a weak way of winning but ok whatever you want

Thunderstrike
Well, if he's cooking in the center of the sun, then it's case closed.

Superherovandal
they teleported The General (him with a human for a brain) into space so why WOULDN'T they throw him into orbit. And i doubt he'd let them.

Jabba the Hutt
Hey, I was recently watching the JL tv show, and there was this military officer who took this serum, and turned into this big crazy brown guy. He fought some minor members of the JLA. And they got totally owned. Was this shaggy man?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Hey, I was recently watching the JL tv show, and there was this military officer who took this serum, and turned into this big crazy brown guy. He fought some minor members of the JLA. And they got totally owned. Was this shaggy man?

That was The General....Eilling down loaded his brain into Shaggy Mans body. (in the comics)

Jabba the Hutt
Wait, so they're two different characters?

Darth Macabre
Wait, so they're two different characters?

No, they're the same character....Just different origins.

In the DCAU: Eiling drank the Captain Nazi formula to gain his powers.

In the Comic U: Eiling took the Shaggy Man's body, and down loaded his brain into it.

Jabba the Hutt
Ohh, so they hae pretty much the same power. Although, he didnt seem that big in the tv show. And certainly wasn't impressive enough to take on this list.

Darth Macabre
Ohh, so they hae pretty much the same power. Although, he didnt seem that big in the tv show. And certainly wasn't impressive enough to take on this list.

Well, it's not like he lost the fight.....He just left.

guy222
prolly shaggy

golem370
I will take out Dragon Man and add Ultimate Colossus

Horrificus
That Team can beat Shaggy.
They can probably also handle most of the JLA that had trouble with Shaggy.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Horrificus
That Team can beat Shaggy.
They can probably also handle most of the JLA that had trouble with Shaggy.

I agree with you but one on one Shaggy would beat any of these guys, except for Sasquatch, because if he let go and turned into Tanaraq from what I read, he alone would pwn Shaggy.

King_Mungi
I doubt he would go Tanaraq for this, as he doesn't want to lose control to the Elder God

Anyways is this classic or current Shaggy Man as current is far inferior.

golem370
Classic

World Breaker
no

Knowsbleed33
I'll go Shaggy Man here. He was able to hold his own against Supes, Martian Manhunter and Orion by himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.