could marvel handle IMPERIEX and his ARMY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
DC universe struggled to beat him he struck the universe with a mighty blow he destroyed many planets so could earth stop him

ok its the same senario

imperiex has already decimated many planets and is heading for earth
oh earth have a day prep

half way the thorugh the prep 5 probes will attack earth

can they do it if they can then how

Thunderstrike
Wow. You're really digging for Imperiex to get respect. To be honest, he wasn't that impressive. He wouldn't even make it to earth. He'd get smitten by Galactus or Thanos with prep. IF he got to earth, the five proves would die at the hands of Sentry, Beta Ray Bill, Thor, Iron man, and War Machine. By the time Imperiex got there, Reed Richards would have already developed a way to take him out.

Imperiex wasn't that tough. He's just a big joke with a nipple tassle on his head.

Templares
Reed will take out one of those rusty anti-cosmic guns gathering dirt on thier attic (like the one he used on Super Skrull on Annihilation SS#1). Spruce it up a bit and aim it for that big floating turd in the sky.

Or Sentry/Void would just loose a couple of mental blocks and opens up a can of whoop a$$.

Thunderstrike
Actually, in my plan, take out War Machine and Iron Man. Namor manhandles one of the probes with ease.

golem370
Thanos with prep could stop him and his army

Thunderstrike
Dang right Thanos could. Imperiex wasn't that powerful. At all. The only reason he gave DC Earth hell is because they've never faced that kind of a threat before. Didn't they basically power up Superman to beat him? (The DC solution to everything mad )

brainchild81
laughing He used Spin-Around-It physics

Thunderstrike
Yeah. The whole Imperiex Saga was the dumbest thing ever. Made no sense at all, and it had the clash of the walking plot devices. Doomsday vs Imperiex.

Thanos_6383
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Wow. You're really digging for Imperiex to get respect. To be honest, he wasn't that impressive. He wouldn't even make it to earth. He'd get smitten by Galactus or Thanos with prep. IF he got to earth, the five proves would die at the hands of Sentry, Beta Ray Bill, Thor, Iron man, and War Machine. By the time Imperiex got there, Reed Richards would have already developed a way to take him out.

Imperiex wasn't that tough. He's just a big joke with a nipple tassle on his head.

I agree 100%

Jesse7
http://www.seanbaby.com/super.htm

JOE NUNEZ
Tyrant and his army wouldnt do that bad against Imperiex.

JOE NUNEZ
OR gather the elders and the heralds, ok throw in the avengers.....

AJ4LIFE
has anyone got scans of him taking on dc plz

Avalonofthewind
2 things. Thanos and Galactus aren't going to do it. It took a lot of people in the DC universe to stop the guy. Superman combined with Kismet (basically a DC equivalent to eternity) Darkseid was fully powered by the Amazons (for once), and tons of beings were all attacking at once just to stop him. Even with that, the guy didn't die. Brainiac came at the perfect time to assume Imperiex's role. Problem with that was, if Brainiac screwed up..Imperiex STILL would have destroyed and restarted the universe.

In short, Marvel universe would be able to stop Imperiex, but there would be a hell of a lot of death, and some pretty high cosmics would have to get involved in order to seal a victory.

kevdude
Agreeing with Avalon, would take someone of Eternity in power to even being to stand a tiny chance against him. Kismet (protector of DC Universe) knew she was going to die but still had to try it. Imperiex didn't die so he could come back in the future to finish the job. Alemaster where did u get that avatar of Imeriex smile ?

Sixth_Winged
Big deal even if Marvel Earth didn't. Imperiex couldn't destroy MU simply for the fact there is no such thing as a lynchpin of the universe. He'd go through so much problem trying to get the big fish(multiverse) and would run afoul against people like Galactus eventually who would curb his ass.

But other than that, Reed and MU's genius could conceivably pull out wins. With bricks like Thor and Sentry back, it'll be much more easier. With a properly written Strange, it'lll just be a moderate treat.

Big Sexy
aggreed, but Galactus's involvement depends on his status. Remember a full powered galsctus is said to be eternity level and capable of universal destruction.

Jesse7
The nexus of the marvel universe/multiverse is a weak point of the marvel multiverses/universes, as shown in the Starbrand arch.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Jesse7
The nexus of the marvel universe/multiverse is a weak point of the marvel multiverses/universes, as shown in the Starbrand arch.

It already left the earthly sphere as shown on Man-thing. One time Erishkigal tried to, she encountered LT which is very bad indeed for imperiex if he even tried.

Other than that, the story of that nexus of all realities is in conflict with 2 other nexus of all realities; 1) The one shown on Infinity Abyss 2) M'kraan crystals.

joesha28
DC's cosmic suck for some reason. i say Marvel take this.

ALEMASTER
true true they have never had a threat this strong but imperiex is far more powerfuller than thanos i justy thought i would point tht out

grey fox
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
true true they have never had a threat this strong but imperiex is far more powerfuller than thanos i justy thought i would point tht out

Sure he is , and wow a pile of money just fell into my lap ...damn the cup I'm drinking out of is the holy grail. Oh wait guy's i have to deal with my room-mate , Jesus likes the reefer a bit to much and that judas guy won't stop kissing hIm...bleeding ******.

Juntai
Originally posted by grey fox
Sure he is , and wow a pile of money just fell into my lap ...damn the cup I'm drinking out of is the holy grail. Oh wait guy's i have to deal with my room-mate , Jesus likes the reefer a bit to much and that judas guy won't stop kissing hIm...bleeding ******. He was though.

golem370
Thanos with prep could do it he was able to become vastly powerful by means of IG and Cosmic Cube thats what Thanos could do with prep times. Also he was able to stop Hunger the Parasite with prep a being that even Galactus didn't even no was there. He has killed Millions of people just for love. He also defeated the reincarnation of the Beyonder and The Fallen One arguably the most powerful herald of Galactus.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by Juntai
He was though.

no

Just because he is meant to be like Galactus doesn't mean he's near the power. Also, like Sixth Winged says, DC's cosmics are far under Marvel's. Nipplehead should not have been a problem for characters that are supposedly as powerful as people make them out to be on these forums, but when Imperiex rips them a new hole, everybody starts saying he's as powerful as Galactus. Imperiex relies completely on technology. Though he has power, he's nowhere near the powers of Marvel Cosmics by any means. At best, I'd put him at Uatu. Nipplehead would go down hard!

Juntai
no

Just because he is meant to be like Galactus doesn't mean he's near the power. Also, like Sixth Winged says, DC's cosmics are far under Marvel's. Nipplehead should not have been a problem for characters that are supposedly as powerful as people make them out to be on these forums, but when Imperiex rips them a new hole, everybody starts saying he's as powerful as Galactus. Imperiex relies completely on technology. Though he has power, he's nowhere near the powers of Marvel Cosmics by any means. At best, I'd put him at Uatu. Nipplehead would go down hard! I think you need to go to the to where the quote chain started, so you don't look so dumb next time. I stated he's more powerful than Thanos, and he is, by far.

Thunderstrike
I think you need to go to the to where the quote chain started, so you don't look so dumb next time. I stated he's more powerful than Thanos, and he is, by far.

Not Thanos with prep, which is what everyone is referring to. Also, don't get pissed at me because general consensus is that Marvel Celestials>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DC Celestials.

grey fox
I'm still in a dream snake eater

Thunderstrike
Sounds like Fox is playing MGS3

Juntai
Not Thanos with prep, which is what everyone is referring to. Also, don't get pissed at me because general consensus is that Marvel Celestials>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DC Celestials. I'm not pissed about it, regardless of how wrong it is, both universes have their mighty characters. I just said you looked dumb because you answered my post, with a shaking head and reffered to a bunch of crap I said nothing about.

grey fox
Sounds like Fox is playing MGS3

Trying too , but the game is a ****ing joke , or to be more exact the disc is... ....

Juntai
Trying too , but the game is a ****ing joke , or to be more exact the disc is... .... Awesome game. Did you ever get to play Twin Snakes on the Cube? Awesome remake of the original Solid title. I own all of the Metal Gears, back to NES, lol. Though I still to this day have not beaten Snake's Revenge.

grey fox
Awesome game. Did you ever get to play Twin Snakes on the Cube? Awesome remake of the original Solid title. I own all of the Metal Gears, back to NES, lol. Though I still to this day have not beaten Snake's Revenge.

Played it , completed , want to buy it. Would kill to own it.

But their all great games , although raiden sucks.....

Thunderstrike
I just said Thanos w/prep > Imperiex. Then I went off on a tangent. Also, it's very much the truth. Celestials in Marvel are so far beyond DC's that it's ridiculous. There are those that are above others, like Darkseid is above Thanos, and so forth, but there are problems with the theories. The first one is biased claims, like "Imperiex is the DC version of Galactus, so he's just as powerful." That's crap. That's like saying Reed Richards is the Marvel Plasticman and he can stretch just as far. Second, there's no proof that he's near that power. Galactus has shown how powerful he is on numerous occasions, and it took a hell of a lot more to kill him when he did die.

Either way, Marvel Earth would eat Imperiex alive with a great combination of brains and brawn. Keep this in mind: Reed Richards and the Avengers both monitor celestial activity.

Accel
I'd say they could do it. Thanos, Dr. Strange, Mr. Fantastic, and Dr. Doom working together could really concoct something dangerous with prep while everyone else provides them time do so. They could get their hands on powerful items such as the Ultimate Nullifier and the Infinity Gauntlet to help them out as well.

bean_machine
Reed gets a hold of the ultimate nullifier and bye bye Imperiex.

Jabba the Hutt
What the hell is this? There have been more powerful villains in the MU that have been defeated by less than the whole universe. Now you are putting a mediocre high ranking villain against the whole marvel universe. This is stupid.

Thunderstrike
THANK YOU!

Alemaster is just wanting credit for the character he's repping in the KMC Syndicate, and it's failing considerable. Now we call Imperiex nipplehead.

Crease
Any of these guys could stop him:

Thanos of Titan w/prep
Fully powered Galactus
The Elders of the Universe
Most Marvel Abstracts
RKT with a revived Asgard
Celestials
Avengers, Doom, FF and Xmen all working together, with PIS
Same teams as above with prep, no PIS

By the way, isn't Annihilation copying the same thing Imperiex did in DC?

Jabba the Hutt
And we can call Alemaster nipplehead too.

King KAM
the thing is....that Thanos has literally beaten everyone he has ever set his mind to, and with the right amount of prep, he can do it again, so imperiex 's strength is nullinvoid here

kevdude
Well Imperiex is alot more powerful then Galactus ever will be! He's destroyed the DCU before something big G could never do. Thanos with prep isn't going to take Imperiex down either. Some of you people keep saying Thanos with prep would do this Thanos with prep would do that and win bla bla bla, kinda gets old. Can't Thanos do anything without prep?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Big Sexy
Originally posted by kevdude
Well Imperiex is alot more powerful then Galactus ever will be! He's destroyed the DCU before something big G could never do. Thanos with prep isn't going to take Imperiex down either. Some of you people keep saying Thanos with prep would do this Thanos with prep would do that and win bla bla bla, kinda gets old. Can't Thanos do anything without prep?? roll eyes (sarcastic)
The thing is Imperiex is just that, a Galactus rip off. In has also been stated by the watcher that Galactus at full power is capable of detroying the universe but that is not the character of Galactus. He is not evil but is essential and does what he must.

Second, lets not talk about prep, when batgod is like on every form here with prep. Its that people based this on the character and his strengths. Thats why in many threads, you have Batman with prep, Superman with bloodlust. Don't hate on Thanos

Jabba the Hutt

Well actually, no. Full powered Galactus could destroy the universe 10x over again. Sooo i think its safe to say that he could destroy the DCU. And no, Thanos with prep could probably take on anyone. Imperiex is ****ed. And why couldn't Thanos w/prep take on Imperiex?

bla bla bla impyriexxx can take on galacticus!!! <--- That is annoying

kevdude
Darkseid had prep when he and the DCU fought against Imperiex, and they almost lost, thats a pretty good reason why Thanos w/prep would lose (if Thanos had the backing Darkseid had then he prob would win).. DC also has a ton of cosmic beings just like Marvel, just that you don't hear about them as much.

Big Sexy
sorry, your logic is flawed. Thanos with prep has taken over the universe twice, but lost it because he subconsciously believes he doesn't deserve. Until darkseid takes over the universe, he's not better with prep.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Big Sexy
sorry, your logic is flawed. Thanos with prep has taken over the universe twice, but lost it because he subconsciously believes he doesn't deserve. Until darkseid takes over the universe, he's not better with prep.

Gotta agree with that.

the Darkone
Impriex was horse sh**, their are beings on the marvel earth that would have served Imperiex probes on a platter, black bolt, sersi, dr. strange, molecule man, sentry, beta ray bill, thor, immortal hercules, vulcan, dr. doom,baron mardo, ikaris, thena, forgotten one, etc and you throw in the cosmic beings, please Imperiex is dead on arrival.

Thunderstrike
Well Imperiex is alot more powerful then Galactus ever will be!

You're on crack. We saw the full extent of Imperiex's power. He got his ass handed to him by Superman with a power boost. Pansy. Galactus has never shown the full extent of his power, but he's powerful enough where you go at his word. This guy isn't scared of anybody. He'd flick Imperiex away like a gnat.

He's destroyed the DCU before something big G could never do.

More bullshit. What the hell is anyone on DC earth gonna do? Superman is gonna sundip again, then Galactus would disperse his molecules across space. He'd f*ck up DC earth so bad it's ridiculous. DC Earth is missing something that Marvel Earth has: Serious Brainpower. There's so many great minds that it's scary. The way that Galactus originally was driven away was by the brainpower of Uatu, not by an iconic figure.

Thanos with prep isn't going to take Imperiex down either. Some of you people keep saying Thanos with prep would do this Thanos with prep would do that and win bla bla bla, kinda gets old.

It kinda gets old with Superman fanboys thinking that the "DC version of something in Marvel" is the same thing, when it's not. Reed Richards is Marvel's take on Plastic Man in a way, yet he can't stretch as far, but his IQ and genius is leaps and bounds above most people. Do you have even the slightest idea what Thanos with prep is? Thanos with prep is Thanos is the HOTU, the Infinity Gauntlet, or the Cosmic Cube. Pretty damn sure that Imperiex is not going to beat Thanos if you give the man the chance to assemble something like the Infinity Gauntlet.

Avalonofthewind
You're on crack. We saw the full extent of Imperiex's power. He got his ass handed to him by Superman with a power boost. Pansy. Galactus has never shown the full extent of his power, but he's powerful enough where you go at his word. This guy isn't scared of anybody. He'd flick Imperiex away like a gnat.

The full extent of Imperiex's power has been seen. He's still around and the current DC universe is partly around due to him. Could you show where Superman handed him his ass? Because that didn't happen. The "boost" came from an eternity level being, and everyone doing everything possible to slow him down. When Superman combined with her, he became one with everything for a brief while. Galactus has been taken out by a group of mutants. That's pretty damn bad. By that logic, Thanos should own galactus.

More bullshit. What the hell is anyone on DC earth gonna do? Superman is gonna sundip again, then Galactus would disperse his molecules across space. He'd f*ck up DC earth so bad it's ridiculous. DC Earth is missing something that Marvel Earth has: Serious Brainpower. There's so many great minds that it's scary. The way that Galactus originally was driven away was by the brainpower of Uatu, not by an iconic figure.

DC earth brings out Johnny Thunders Imp, and it slaps big G around. Supes doesn't even have to get involved. Serious brainpower is all over DC. That's an EXTREMELY biased comment, and wouldn't have expected it from you.

It kinda gets old with Superman fanboys thinking that the "DC version of something in Marvel" is the same thing, when it's not. Reed Richards is Marvel's take on Plastic Man in a way, yet he can't stretch as far, but his IQ and genius is leaps and bounds above most people. Do you have even the slightest idea what Thanos with prep is? Thanos with prep is Thanos is the HOTU, the Infinity Gauntlet, or the Cosmic Cube. Pretty damn sure that Imperiex is not going to beat Thanos if you give the man the chance to assemble something like the Infinity Gauntlet.

Plastic man and Reed are 2 totally separate characters. Breeds is an intellectual first, powers second. Plastic man is comedy relief. There really is no fair comparison of the two. Second, Thanos won't be assembling anything like the Gauntlet anymore, getting the HOTU, or even a cosmic cube.

I hate prep, whether it's Thanos or Batman. I could easily make a thread that Superman would breeze through if I gave him prep.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
The full extent of Imperiex's power has been seen. He's still around and the current DC universe is partly around due to him. Could you show where Superman handed him his ass? Because that didn't happen. The "boost" came from an eternity level being, and everyone doing everything possible to slow him down. When Superman combined with her, he became one with everything for a brief while. Galactus has been taken out by a group of mutants. That's pretty damn bad. By that logic, Thanos should own galactus.

DC earth brings out Johnny Thunders Imp, and it slaps big G around. Supes doesn't even have to get involved. Serious brainpower is all over DC. That's an EXTREMELY biased comment, and wouldn't have expected it from you.

I get what your saing. The thing about Galactus is that he is mostly never at full power. It Galactus was at full power if he comes to the DCU. I see him as being as a big a threat as imperiex.

Plastic man and Reed are 2 totally separate characters. Breeds is an intellectual first, powers second. Plastic man is comedy relief. There really is no fair comparison of the two. Second, Thanos won't be assembling anything like the Gauntlet anymore, getting the HOTU, or even a cosmic cube.

I hate prep, whether it's Thanos or Batman. I could easily make a thread that Superman would breeze through if I gave him prep.

Yeah but that like comparing Supermans inttellect with Batman and thats a not brainer whose smarter. He not as smart as Thanos who is a match physically but more than a match mentally.

And as far as Thanos access. Though I like mavel, they do have a tendecy to bring out new ultimate powers. I don't see why Thanos might not fight the Gauntlet of the multiverse big grin any time soon.

Thunderstrike
Avalon, Alpha Flight only managed to knock him down. Also, they have to proper powerset. It's a tad different than overall power. It took the entire Shi'ar empire, the Avengers, the X-Men, and a hell of a lot more that I'm forgetting at the moment to kill him, and he was severely weak at the time. He's, just, wow. The thing about Thanos: Thanos with prep = galactic danger. The guy's intellect is so far beyond anything, and he's already uber to the point it's ridiculous.

Big Sexy
co- signed

outavodka

Second, lets not talk about prep, when batgod is like on every form here with prep. Its that people based this on the character and his strengths. Thats why in many threads, you have Batman with prep, Superman with bloodlust. Don't hate on Thanos well said

kevdude
Kinda seems its ok to hate on DC cosmics but when someone hates on Marvels (Thanos or Big G) all the Marvel fanboys come out and start trying to protect them.. It would take pretty much all of the MU to help slow him down or stop him. Look at things realistically ppl smokin' .well said Avalon

UniOmni
Avy, i gotta kinda call you on this. Kismet is DC's eternity, but is also one of its lords of Order. Which i equate to the MU's Master Order/Lord Chaos, who are a few notches below Eternity on the cosmic scale. All cosmics aren't created equal. So essentially, Superman combined with a Lord of Order, which is a huge powerup for him, but still hasn't shown anything to equate = Eternity.
And i truly am sick of people saying "just mutants". That stereotype is old and moot. Franklin Richards is a mutant with Celestial potential. Thats far and away more than any version of Superman that i've seen. Scarlett Witch is a mutant with universal if not multiversal power. PHoenix is a mutant born power. Mutants are far more than people give them credit too.

grey fox
I hate mutant's , but i have to admit that their power-set has grown considerably from their original showings , their now messing with the STC.

bean_machine
While everybody is like busy fighting Imperiex, Reed gets a hold of the ultimate nullifier and then Imperiex is ****ed. I mean isn't the nullifier currently in the care of the FF4?

I mean like Big G is afraid of it, Imperiex is ****ed before he is much of a threat.

Big Sexy
Who said I was a fanboy. I like both sides. Darkseid is one of my favorite villains but like Apocalypse, they disappointed me so many times that I don't defend them as much. Besides the whole squirrel girl think that can be argued, Thanos has not had as many lows as Darkseid.
Thats why I defend him more. As far as this thread goes, Its not likely we will see Galactus at full power but if he is, he is arguably just as powerful as Imperiex. Adding the celestials is overkill that why they aren't really mentioned. Galactus was even said to be the universes end until the retcon.

bean_machine
So while Imperiex is approaching, the FF4 are like hungry and go out to eat nachos. The FF4 find out about the threat and Reed is like don't worry lets just enjoy our nachos, since we got a day of prep. After the nachos the FF4 go home and take a nap.

Half way thru the day Sentry and other heroes **** over the probes. Reed wakes up and is like OMFG we still got a shit load of time before Imperiex arrives. Then the FF4 play halo and eat more nachos. As Imperiex approaches Reed uses the ultimate nullifier.

The end.

UniOmni
I hate mutant's , but i have to admit that their power-set has grown considerably from their original showings , their now messing with the STC.

Why do you hate mutants?? Why do alot of comic book fans act like bigots when they're mentioned?? If not for mutants, some people would've never gotten into comics. X-Men is widely considered THE gateway book.

Big Sexy
Kinda seems its ok to hate on DC cosmics but when someone hates on Marvels (Thanos or Big G) all the Marvel fanboys come out and start trying to protect them.. It would take pretty much all of the MU to help slow him down or stop him. Look at things realistically ppl smokin' .well said Avalon

? Why do DC fanboys get mad at Marvvel fanboys for being fanboys?

spideycarnage
Originally posted by bean_machine
So while Imperiex is approaching, the FF4 are like hungry and go out to eat nachos. The FF4 find out about the threat and Reed is like don't worry lets just enjoy our nachos, since we got a day of prep. After the nachos the FF4 go home and take a nap.

Half way thru the day Sentry and other heroes **** over the probes. Reed wakes up and is like OMFG we still got a shit load of time before Imperiex arrives. Then the FF4 play halo and eat more nachos. As Imperiex approaches Reed uses the ultimate nullifier.

The end.

dude ur funny

Jabba the Hutt
And even if Imperiex=Galactus (which he doesn't) there are more powerful beings in the MU than Galactus. Soooo............

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
And even if Imperiex=Galactus (which he doesn't) there are more powerful beings in the MU than Galactus. Soooo............ like Beyonder, Eternity, Living Tribunal, Phoenix, Thanos with IG, the combined efforts of the celestials..the list goes on

Thunderstrike
Don't say Living Tribunal. Mider will flip out.

spideycarnage
Don't say Living Tribunal. Mider will flip out.
whoops wink

outavodka
Originally posted by UniOmni
Why do you hate mutants?? Why do alot of comic book fans act like bigots when they're mentioned?? If not for mutants, some people would've never gotten into comics. X-Men is widely considered THE gateway book. All True. Its sad how WE ALL are fanboys to comics period, but then it goes deeper to those who'll fight for the love of their uber titans of DC. Il admit I rly like just about everything DC except their leader SUPERGOD. I dont mind the majority of main heroes are usually stocked with either super speed or super strength. Most of the big battes go down in space, or earth if it involves humans like Batman, Nightwing, or others. Hell I dont even mind how uber powerful the speedsters get.
The thing is, Supes is the main hero so we need somethn that could pose a threat. Knowing that you need to keep raisng the bar to keep the readers so wat hapns Supes has to keep getting stronger too,I just dislike how he always comes through. I miss the old Supes who wasnt afraid to ask for help when needed, the one who didnt just get power boosts when it seemed he was out of options. Yes DC has the STRONGER FRONT LINE if it came down to a all heroes vs heroes. DC has galactic beasts known as the JLA patrolling the universe.
Now much as I love Marvel they aren't innocent, personally the iron spidey thing kinda makes me sick. I must admit its hard keeping up with any of the X-Men with all the alt. dimensions/characters from other dimensions/vast number of X-Men(counting all of any that are or were X-Men). Then theres Sentry: and DC fanboys not too far behind cursing his existence, not being bi-est thats just how it is.

brainchild81
? Why do DC fanboys get mad at Marvvel fanboys for being fanboys? Very good question. I'm not sure, but I think it's envy.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by outavodka
I must admit its hard keeping up with any of the X-Men with all the alt. dimensions/characters from other dimensions/

Yeah, I agree. The Ultimate universe is very confusing, and in my opinion it seems pointless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.