Wolverine vs. Shang Chi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Who wins?

Etrigan
Prep? Where?

batdude123
Originally posted by Etrigan
Prep? Where?

No prep. They square off in downtown New York City.

Thunderstrike
There isn't a viable reason for Shang-Chi losing this, but anything can happen.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine's healing factor is too large of an edge of Shang Chi to overcome.

King KAM
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine's healing factor is too large of an edge of Shang Chi to overcome. agreed, he's shown it

batdude123
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine's healing factor is too large of an edge of Shang Chi to overcome.

Possibly.

Thunderstrike
Shang Chi was able to break Ben Grimm's grip.

batdude123
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Shang Chi was able to break Ben Grimm's grip.

And this prooves? confused So, Wolverine fights stronger guys like it was his job. Being stronger than him doesn't really mean anything because Wolverine is used to fighting bigger and stronger guys than himself.

King KAM
Originally posted by batdude123
And this prooves? confused So, Wolverine fights stronger guys like it was his job. Being stronger than him doesn't really mean anything because Wolverine is used to fighting bigger and stronger guys than himself. and wolverine will pwn, shang chi

batdude123
bump...

King KAM
bump... not a thread rilly worth bumping

jinzin
Originally posted by King KAM
and wolverine will pwn, shang chi

like this?

joesha28
Wolvie wins jus because he's stronger, healing factor. But not h2h skill.

B dot Rob
Shang Chi takes this no PIS.

Thanos_6383
Shang wins.

marvelprince
Wolverine's healing factor gives him the edge. This is by no means a curbstop, but Wolvie takes it to Shang

Etrigan
Wolvie, but only because of the healing factor. Shang gives him quite a beating.

Wynndar
have these two not fought before?

Thanos_6383
If they have,I'm not aware of it.

srankmissingnin
They "fought" once in an x-men issue where Shang Chi was going to the X-mansion. Shang was jumped by ninjas, Wolverine showed up and the ninjas got scared and ran away... then for some reason Shang Chi attacked Wolverine and was taken down by Logan pretty easily.

jinzin
Originally posted by Wynndar
have these two not fought before?

yes they have, and shang chi was completely dominated by wolverine's martial arts skill... completely...

seriously... didn't you see the last pic I posted?

King KAM
Originally posted by jinzin
yes they have, and shang chi was completely dominated by wolverine's martial arts skill... completely...

seriously... didn't you see the last pic I posted? he lives......

jinzin
"he" does wink

King KAM
"he" does wink awesome to the max

joesha28

seriously... didn't you see the last pic I posted?

Sorry, dominated but not by martial arts. Logan did have skills that are good. He is a good fighter even in feral state. But he's healing factor and mutant powers helped him.

Valharu
Originally posted by joesha28
Sorry, dominated but not by martial arts. Logan did have skills that are good. He is a good fighter even in feral state. But he's healing factor and mutant powers helped him. Logan got kicked in the face once. Then proceded to give Shangi a lesson in MARTIAL ARTS.
M.A.R.T.I.A.L !!!!! A.R.T.S!!!!
Dont dispute it. Read the comic.

joesha28
Healing factor aided him. Wolvie does not come close to Shang-chi in h2h. I remember Silver Samurai stabbed him in a combat that Logan cld not see it coming. Spider-woman used his own claw against himself when he tried to ambush her. Dude accept it man.

Valharu
Healing factor aided him. Wolvie does not come close to Shang-chi in h2h. I remember Silver Samurai stabbed him in a combat that Logan cld not see it coming. Spider-woman used his own claw against himself when he tried to ambush her. Dude accept it man. Reading your post I will accept that you are a bloody moron.

joesha28
well thank you.

batdude123
Healing factor aided him. Wolvie does not come close to Shang-chi in h2h. I remember Silver Samurai stabbed him in a combat that Logan cld not see it coming. Spider-woman used his own claw against himself when he tried to ambush her. Dude accept it man.

You can't really use the Spider-Woman instance as a showing of martial arts for Wolverine. He got surprised and she flipped him over. Big deal. From the position he was in, he could've litterally decapitated her. He wasn't even planning on attacking her. What she did was simply a surprise attack, not a lesson in martial arts. wink

King KAM
You can't really use the Spider-Woman instance as a showing of martial arts for Wolverine. He got surprised and she flipped him over. Big deal. From the position he was in, he could've litterally decapitated her. He wasn't even planning on attacking her. What she did was simply a surprise attack, not a lesson in martial arts. wink true dat...

B dot Rob
Really Wolvie should be hard pressed hit Shang as he's at very least slightly slower then Spidey in the speed department

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by B dot Rob
Really Wolvie should be hard pressed hit Shang as he's at very least slightly slower then Spidey in the speed department

And so is Wolverine... and just about every other mid - high tier street level martial artist.

marvelprince
Granted its only used every so often, Wolverine is a master marital artist, probably only slightly behind Shang in the regard. Plus he and Shang are fairly close in tersm of speed, but Wolvie is stronger, has the claws and adamantium plus healing. Shang would be biting off more than he can chew in this match up

joesha28
You can't really use the Spider-Woman instance as a showing of martial arts for Wolverine. He got surprised and she flipped him over. Big deal. From the position he was in, he could've litterally decapitated her. He wasn't even planning on attacking her. What she did was simply a surprise attack, not a lesson in martial arts. wink

The one that put a surprise attack was Logan not Spider-woman.

batdude123
The one that put a surprise attack was Logan not Spider-woman.

Dude, yes it was. Out of the blue without him even thinking, she just flipped him over her shoulder. I have the comic. wink

jinzin

his healing factor didn't aid him What the f**k?

there was nothing to heal from. confused

the fight lasted 5 panels and it was just logan and shang exhanging with blocks and parries until wolverine flipped him over and popped his claws in shangs face...

Silver Samurai has superhuman speed and reflexes.. the guy deflects automatic gunfire with his friggin sword for god sakes... ever notice however, how wolverine kicks the bejeesus out of him 90% of the time?

and what they've been saying about spider woman getting the jump on wolverine is more or less true...

wolverine was doing his "stalking"thing he does it to characters and random animals all the time.. however he by no means ATTACKED her.. she however did attack him... it also doesn't help your case that she is also superhuman.. AND ALSO has been beat down by wolverinemore often than not..

seriously his H2h skill is ridiculous...
so many poeople have commented on it it's not even funny...
shingen,
captain america,
iron fist,
and hey shang chi! look at that..

I mean seriously... the hand didn't run from a fight with the avengers until iron man got his repulsers going but they ran from wolverine by himself.. wonder why...

ever read wolverine/iron fist? there's a guy who downright humiliates iron fist, makes him look like a total joke, then KOes luke cage, once wolverine joins the fray he almost kills the guy...

not even close you say?
"pffffft"... that's what I say.. lol.

jinzin
Originally posted by B dot Rob

roll eyes (sarcastic)

and wolverine's not? What the f**k?

how many times does he have to prove himself on the field of battle?

spiderman :"he's fast, maybe even faster than me..."

Mr. Valentine
^ congratulations.. best post of the thread big grin

Mr. Valentine
the long one..lol

jinzin
oh lol...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.