will harry die in book 7? wat do u think?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~little1~
in a way i would like harry to die cos it would be a really good ending!

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

i think harry will kill himself,but, only after he has killed voldermort, he has to kill himself because he is the last horacux(duno how to spell) to stop voldermort comin back.then there is a big funeral at hogwarts and every one is there and there is a special day dedicated to him.i also think there will be a few more deaths probably someone close to him like ginny.

hproxmysox
I dont think he wil die cause he is the main character i think lupin might die though

The Phantom
Originally posted by ~little1~

i think harry will kill himself,but, only after he has killed voldermort, he has to kill himself because he is the last horacux(duno how to spell) to stop voldermort comin back.then there is a big funeral at hogwarts and every one is there and there is a special day dedicated to him.i also think there will be a few more deaths probably someone close to him like ginny. THere is a thread on this. Use search thread.

lionasa
I doubt he would die cuz then voldemort would live

lionasa
so the lord of the rings rocking off your socks Happy Dance

The Phantom
No double posting.

Icicle
I hope Harry dosent die at the end, but it would make a great ending smile
I think Lupin or Tonks will die, I think Snape may die to.

jedi sarah
Originally posted by ~little1~

i think harry will kill himself,but, only after he has killed voldermort, he has to kill himself because he is the last horacux(duno how to spell) to stop voldermort comin back.then there is a big funeral at hogwarts and every one is there and there is a special day dedicated to him.i also think there will be a few more deaths probably someone close to him like ginny.

this can't happen, it says in the book the piece of soul in voldemort must be attacked last after all the other horcruxes are destroyed. If harry gets killed he would have to be killed before voldemort. that would be a stink ending if voldamort lived and harry died

paolo2143
i agree rasheed i think that harry is probably a horcrux and that voldermot did this when he tried to kill harry as an infant.If you notice dumbeldore is always saying the way yo take down voldermot is through love which voldermot cannot and will never understand and what else is the greatest sacrifice that love can offer than to lay down your own life for that of your friends,family and indeed even strangers in order to protect them just as harry's mother did for him.However i have also noticed that the phoenix and the idea of rebirth has played a major part throughout the series and since voldermot has to be killed last according to dumbeldore after the other horcruxes have been destroyed just maybe harry will kill himself and somehow be reborn as part of a major plan of dumbledores ,and maybe when he is reborn he might be seething with new and increased power which will ultimately destroy voldermot for ever.I hope that harry will still be alive after the final confrontation.

jedi sarah
Originally posted by paolo2143
just maybe harry will kill himself and somehow be reborn as part of a major plan of dumbledores ,and maybe when he is reborn he might be seething with new and increased power which will ultimately destroy voldermot for ever.I hope that harry will still be alive after the final confrontation.

dumbledore said no spell in the world can reawaken the dead

goddess_susu
I think Harry and Voldemort are both dying.

Harry is the last horcux. Voldemort is going to kill harry and kill himself when he does so. " One must die at the hand of the other, for one can't live as the other survives"

The Phantom
Originally posted by goddess_susu
I think Harry and Voldemort are both dying.

Harry is the last horcux. Voldemort is going to kill harry and kill himself when he does so. " One must die at the hand of the other, for one can't live as the other survives" O.o Why, oh why, would Voldemort kill himself? No, seriously, I'm curious.

MistressofSnape
She said that Harry is the last horecux so that means that since one has to kill the other, Voldemort killing Harry would ultimately mean killing himself (i.e. Harry has the last piece of Voldemort's soul).

The Phantom
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
She said that Harry is the last horecux so that means that since one has to kill the other, Voldemort killing Harry would ultimately mean killing himself (i.e. Harry has the last piece of Voldemort's soul). But... Voldemort would still be alive...

MistressofSnape
Wait...oh yeah he would...he does have the last peice of the horecux. Harry would have the second to last if one wants to think he's a horecux. So Voldemort wouldn't die...wasn't thinking about that... embarrasment um...so why would he kill himself?

The Phantom
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
Wait...oh yeah he would...he does have the last peice of the horecux. Harry would have the second to last if one wants to think he's a horecux. So Voldemort wouldn't die...wasn't thinking about that... embarrasment um...so why would he kill himself? Hehehe. I knew I knew what I was talking about...

RevolutionX
Maybe harry joins lord voldemort and turn evil and kills Voldemort. because he want the leadership???

maham
lol, funny but not true!

i dunno if he's gonna die or not but i do hope he does.it wud leave us with no curioisity of his future n sounds like the story's complete.

The Phantom
Originally posted by RevolutionX
Maybe harry joins lord voldemort and turn evil and kills Voldemort. because he want the leadership??? Drugs are bad.

Brit531
None of what u people are saying makes sense and anyway how can harry be a horcrux yes it would be a good ending but think he cant

jedi sarah
he can't be but if he is he would have to be killled before voldemort

and the would be a silly ending

goddess_susu
Originally posted by Brit531
None of what u people are saying makes sense and anyway how can harry be a horcrux yes it would be a good ending but think he cant

why cant Harry be a Rorcrux???
if the snake can be a horcrux so can Harry

Its true though. If Harry is the last horcrux, and he died, then who'd kill Voldemort???
I donno... I feel like we're still missing pieces of the puzzle and thats why we cant figure it out

jedi sarah
1: dumbledore said that no part of voldemort can penetrate harry without causing terrible agony

2:horcruxes cannot be made accidentally otherwise every wizard who killed someone would all have horcruxes.

3: voldemort only chose the snake becasue he had no other choice and he was able to control her.

4:voldermort probably wouldn't have made a boy into a horcrux that was destined to kill him

5:voldemore wouldn't be trying to kill his horcrux. there is no point trying to kill harry when he has to die before voldemort can. voldemort risked alot to try and kill harry

i's just wouldn't make sense

willRules
I think that Snape will be killed by Voldermort after helping Harry, Snape was a good guy all along. Dumbledore's death was part of some plan set up which means either A) Dumbledore is still alive or B) Dumbledore's death meant helping out Snape and Harry in different ways (probably Horcrux related)

I also reckon either Lupin or someone else close to Harry will die like someone really popular. Maybe Ron will be killed off at the end. I remember reading a rumour somewhere that in an interview that Rowling had planned out book seven before she had written a few of the previous books and that it was described as being "explosive"

Smile&LOL
i dont think jk will kill harry it would torment all the little kids reain the book

but...............it would be a good ending
sad but good

DanFan4000
i dont think Harry will die... that would kill the Potter books and wouldnt sale well in the future....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.