Illusionist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
Discussion about illusionist and they're kind. I was wondering if anybody has seen David Blaine on the Carson Daily show were he supposedly pulled out his heart. I was wondering if anyone could explain that. I think it was a skin suit that covered his chest but...who knows...But discuss!

Jabba the Hutt
I SAW THAT!

Punker69
Yeah, im sure it was a skin suit wink

If you're going to go out why do it on a show that nobody even watches....

Arachnoidfreak
David Blaine is gahbage compared to Criss Angel. He's the shit.

Alpha Centauri
Criss Angel is the man.

Disclaimer for anyone anal enough: Yes, I'm aware his illusion stunts aren't actually real. That's why they're called illusions.

-AC

faille
i have much respect for both David Blaine and Chris Angel. They are great performers.. and i wish i could learn how to do those tricks. They are nothing less then amazing. David blaine is supposed to be trying this thing where he stays underwater for a long time.. i cant wait!

jaden101
paul zenon is my fav...

http://www.paulzenon.com/pages/pr.htm

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Punker69
Discussion about illusionist and they're kind. I was wondering if anybody has seen David Blaine on the Carson Daily show were he supposedly pulled out his heart. I was wondering if anyone could explain that. I think it was a skin suit that covered his chest but...who knows...But discuss!

no expression

jaden101
i do have to admit though...the heart trick is pretty cool

http://www.devilducky.com/media/7518/

a1hsauce
I prefer Brad Christian..hes not as out there as Blaine and Angel, hes a lil more "normal" but has some pretty awesome tricks

Atlantis001
I always wondered how they do that trick of deforming spoons !?

jaden101
Originally posted by Atlantis001
I always wondered how they do that trick of deforming spoons !?

i can do that one...it's actually pretty easy

this is uri gellar showing how easy it is to cheat that one...i tried it on a friend right after i saw this clip and it fooled him

the trick is at first not to bend the spoon but to tilt it in you hand...the people watching only concentrate on the head of the spoon above where you hold it and dont notice the handle tilting down...then you hold it in both hands just before you move forward to show them it and actually bend it in that short time before handing it to the person

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.