More Comic Book members We must recruit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soujaboy09
The numbers have declined on this forum. I think we need to recruit to get more people back in the comc book section.

AJ4LIFE
good idea................go ahead

DigiMark007
Is this a joke? The numbers always ebb and flow. It's getting toward the end of the school semester, so people have a lot of work. Wait till summer, and watch the member-boom.

Besides, as any of the veterans will tell you, more is not necesarily better...and a lot of the time a slower, more relaxed pace in a forum is a good thing.

Thunderstrike
I can definately agree with that.

AJ4LIFE
but u r new quite arent u

Blair Wind
I can agree with that...and Im not new...

FG725
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
I can definately agree with that.
you havent even been here for a month how could you possibly know what it's like in the summer

AJ4LIFE
its the same with all forums

FG725
not "all" forums it might be the same in some but not all. I've been in forums where it's dead pretty much during summer

AJ4LIFE
most of the r good the ite seems back on track now anyway

Syndicate_Lord
The KMC Syndicate have brought in some people because of recruiting them!

H. S. 6
Originally posted by FG725
you havent even been here for a month how could you possibly know what it's like in the summer

laughing

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by FG725

Because I've been on other forums before, jackass. It's not that much different. April and may are the times when papers are due, finals happen, and so forth. People have less time on their hands.

willRules
laughing

Thunderstrike
I guess you can't teach common sense.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Is this a joke? The numbers always ebb and flow. It's getting toward the end of the school semester, so people have a lot of work. Wait till summer, and watch the member-boom.

Besides, as any of the veterans will tell you, more is not necesarily better...and a lot of the time a slower, more relaxed pace in a forum is a good thing.

What he said. wink

...closing this now...don't want anyone else getting the idea that my forums need more members. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.