Harry Potter and the Castleö Dragonö and Demon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

biggesthpfan
this is my version of book 7 enjoy

joelsef
cool man, ill be waiting, but what do the o's with dots mean?

biggesthpfan
i dunno i wrote castle and dragon and they came out with an accent
also if you get the chance visit my new web site at www.the-potterhead.piczo.com

biggesthpfan

iluvhpsomuch1_7
thats pretty good but try to make your first posts longer. If you need to save what you write on Word then add more to it then post it. It'll make it look better. But you don't have to listen to me. It seems no one else does when im just trying to help.

joelsef
please dont be angry with other people because of me iluvhp, i already said i was sorry and i am, really. anywho, that was pretty good mate, post more soon

iluvhpsomuch1_7
no im not saying I was mad at anyone. Im just saying I was trying to help and other people do it too. It's happened loads of times. It's s0o stupid they take it too offensively when I'm just trying to help

joelsef
i guess most people, like myself, are used to hearing praises and no constructive criticisms. its actually good to hav someone who will try and help someone improve, rather than just telling them they're doin great when they hav mistakes. i realize that now, so thanks for bein honest with me an everyone else you try to help. but we're clogging up his thread lol post soon biggesthpfan!

biggesthpfan
thanx i'll do better

biggesthpfan

biggesthpfan
sorry you guy if my post are a bit short but i'm letting you know now when you might see a lot of things like this because i only have so much amout of time to write but don't worry you'll se some long post

biggesthpfan
next chapter is called:

Chapter Two
The Wedding, The Mark, And the Curse
HELP!

biggesthpfan

biggesthpfan
please post you opinon
ya'll

biggesthpfan

biggesthpfan
hello is any one visiting this page!!!!

biggesthpfan
the end of the chapter comming soon hope you'll like it

iluvhpsomuch1_7
why do you put Voldemor3/4. If its because your don't want to say his full name then thats being way over dramatic. It makes it look way weird. It makes it look bad actually cuz it seems like theres the same typo over and over again.

biggesthpfan
what are you talking about i wrote Voldemort blink

Edit: oh i see ......... somthings wrong with this page because it wasn't there before i pasted this page here. in fact when i wrote the title it said

Harry Potter and the Castle Dragon and Demon

but the extra letters appeared when i posted it i need to get to the bottom of this

biggesthpfan
now it says voldemort again wats wrong with this page erm

iluvhpsomuch1_7
ok cuz i was just like hmm... someones being a little too dramatic lol. But thats ok. I hope you fix it!

biggesthpfan
vISIT MY WEB SItE

the-potterhead.piczo.com

biggesthpfan

biggesthpfan

biggesthpfan
SORRY FOR KILLING FLUER OFF BUT SHE WAS A HALFBLOOD AND I FELT SHE WAS IN DANGER BUT THERE IS MORE TO COME STAY TUNNED

biggesthpfan
Oh and really important i'm looking to hire someone to work on my website when i'm not around. really its updating the news section, if your up to the job tell me.

www.the-potterhead.piczo.com

oh and i also need some fanfiction for my site
send it to my site's e-mail address

[email protected], keep in mind that this is not my personal adress only the adress account i made pacifically made for my web site

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.