Ancient Sith Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Janus Marius
Ragnos and Kressh versus Sadow and Simus (And no, he's not just a head) and Freedan Nadd.

Setting: Korriban Valley of the Sith.

Faunus

Admiral Akbar
Ragnos could pwn all 3. Not all at once though. The bigger question is how long will it take Simus to hold off Ragnos and how long Kressh would hold out against the duo.

Deception
Likely the Duo, you all seem to assume that Ragnos will give two of them enough time to defeat Kressh, Simus will fall before Kressh will thus meaning Sadow and Nadd get pwned...Ragnos was leagues above the likes of Sadow and Nadd and possibly Simus

Jabba the Hutt
RAgnos PwNzzz AlL cuzz uv da NaarrORaTTuUR!1!1

PurpleSaber
I thought you got banned vpoklkjdflkdfhslkfh.

Blaxican_Hydra
it was temperary. Besides if he got banned permanantly for bumping a thread i would raise hell until rex eventually begged raz to bring him back. It's fool proof.

PurpleSaber
haha

hord06
Ragnos was not leagues above Simus. If he was, they wouldn't have had a titanic battle and it would have just been plain ownage. Sadow and Nadd would clearly be able to bring Kressh down without too much trouble, and then help Simus with Ragnos. I agree with Faunus here, and don't think tha there will be any casualties on the trio's side. Simus maybe, but I see the trio definitely winning this.

Traya
Since when was it a "titanic battle"?

And really, if Ragnos was able to keep Sadow and Kressh in perpetual fear of him, I don't see Nadd or Sadow or even Simus taking him.

hord06
All together they would likely be able to.

Traya
Perhaps, but I'm not inclined to think that.

Lee-San28
i would have to say after some thought that ragnos and ressh would take this

Janus Marius
I see Sadow and Kressh trying to murder each other, while Ragnos obliterates Nadd and goes toe to toe with Simus.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by PurpleSaber
I thought you got banned vpoklkjdflkdfhslkfh.

Yes, I got banned for 14 days for bumping a thread in the General Discussion Forum.

PurpleSaber
Wow that's harsh. sad

tdtd
Ok so it's Ragnos and Kressh against Sadow, Freedon Nadd(Who we know a little about but not much, when he was alive), and Simus(who we know nothing about except that he was the greatest alchemist of his time and lost to Ragnos). Interesting, due to the unknowns I'd give it to the duo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.