Mace Windu and Kar Vastor vs Donkey Kong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Admiral Akbar
Location is in the jungle. Im leaning towards Mace and Kar.

1021kid
duh i mean dk no way What the f**k?

Admiral Akbar
Is the wtf smiley for the text you just typed because I have no idea what you are trying to say.

1021kid
i mean why did you even post this thread

kamikz
DK is WTFpwned.

MadMel
this is seriously uneven..dk is toast...dk is good but no mach for these two

kamikz
Any of them alone would toast him.

Blaxican_Hydra
Yeah this thread blows

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Blaxican_Hydra
Yeah this thread blows

2 Black Guys with lightsabers vs A gorilla with human intelligence that fights alligators.

Blaxican_Hydra
The only good thing going for DK is that he's half black,

MadMel
laughing out loud....hes has other traits...mostly gorilla warfare traits ( laughing out loud....er blink....y aint no-none laughing sad )
two black guys with lightsabres vs gorilla with humans intelligence, cinder block sized fists and a punch speed of roughly 50-100 mph (according to his latest game anyway)..i still say its one sided though..

Admiral Akbar
I meant to put unarmed combat. My bad.

kamikz
Still Mace and Kar, probably easily. They are at least as home as DK in the jungle (Kar anyway). And Mace can sense DK's shatterpoint and make him go down in one punch. Also, Mace could land about 5 blows in 1 second, which is faster than Donkeys, and he could send punches that would KILL a rancor if he placed them right. And Kar is almost above him in unarmed and strenght... When they fought, shockwaves sorrounded them and their punches, and both took a shitload of punches that would kill rancors....

MadMel
where the hell did that come from?? blink..
donkey kong was doing 4-5 punches per second in his last game...taking down thing 10x his size..but yer this is still one sided

kamikz
Shatterpoint....

BlackMageSamura
one cut will do it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.