WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NuclearWinter
Alright first I would just like to introduce myself. I am NuclearWinter as you can see, and I am happy to be a member of this board. =) All of you guys seem really nice and I enjoy watching you post back and forth.

NuclearWinter
I am going to list a mix of current information and psychic predictions for the World War that is supposed to occur within the next 3 years involving China, Libya, Syria, USA, Russia, and a few others.

All of the psychic sources that I will be using are TRUE psychics who have been tested over time and who have proven themselves time and time again.

I think alot of people will enjoy the information that I will be posting in this thread, but I must warn you, it can be a little scary at first, so brace yourselves for some of the events we have coming ahead.

- The key is not to scare you, but to instead prepare your mind for the changes that we will soon be facing. I am putting this information out there because there is no way that I could keep this all to myself without allowing other people the chance to see whats coming.

NuclearWinter
Last year I was watching the news and they announced that Iran and Syria have made a pact with eachother that states that if either of them is attacked they will team up with eachother to retaliate against the United States.

This is very important because both Iran and Syria are listed in the Cayce predictions as well as the Jean Dixon predictions for world war 3. Libya and a few others are listed in the Bible code (and same for Jean Dixon and Cayce).

So lets see if I have this right. Already Syria is showing it's true colors, Iran we have known about all along, now all we are missing is Libya, China, and Egypt.

As soon as China invades Eastern Europe (which shouldn't be too much longer), then that should be the start of world war 3. I am not looking forward to this war, but I have to admit I feel as if it's coming no matter what we do.

If things keep going the way they are going, then before we know it all 3 of the above predictions (which all say the same thing) will come true. And it won't be like we didn't expect it, I mean look at what has happened so far.

Anyways it's kind of scary already, because if you look at the size of Iran it is about 3 times the size of Iraq. And Syria is on the other side of Iraq opposite Iran. So basicly our forces are sandwiched at the moment between these two countries. It looks like the Predictions about Russia being a big help during the war are probably a high possibility. We are definately going to need them if we expect to defeat China, Libya, Egypt, Syria, and Iran.

So anyways, I just wanted to update you guys with that info, and I'll see what else I can find on the news update today for you guys to see with your own eyes.

Spartan005
no expression

Welcome To KMC

NuclearWinter
Syria and Iran to form 'united front' against threats

AFP: 2/16/2005

TEHRAN, Feb 16 (AFP) - Syrian Prime Minister Mohammad Naji Otri said Wednesday that Damascus and Tehran -- both facing intense US pressure -- should form a "united front" against threats from abroad.

"This meeting is taking place at a very important and delicate time, with Syria and Iran facing numerous challenges and it is important that they present a united front," the visiting minister told reporters.

Otri was in Iran, its closest regional ally, as the United States ratcheted up the pressure on Damascus over its role in Lebanon following the killing on Monday of former prime minister Rafiq Hariri.

"Our Syrian brothers are facing specific threats and we hope they can benefit from our experience. We are ready to give them any help necessary," said Iranian Vice President Mohammad Reza Aref.

Washington has hinted at possible military action against Iran over its nuclear activities, which the United States claims are a cover for a programme to build atomic weapons.

02/16/2005 13:16 GMT - AFP

NuclearWinter
Thanks Spartan. =)

NuclearWinter
Syria and Iran Say Will Build 'Common Front'

Thu Feb 17,12:16 AM ET World - Reuters

By Parisa Hafezi

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran and Syria, both locked in rows with the United States, said on Wednesday they would form a common front to face challenges and threats.

"We are ready to help Syria on all grounds to confront threats," Iranian Vice-President Mohammad Reza Aref said in Tehran after meeting Syrian Prime Minister Naji al-Otari.

Otari told reporters: "This meeting, which takes place at this sensitive time, is important, especially because Syria and Iran face several challenges and it is necessary to build a common front."

Syria's ambassador to the United States, asked by CNN what the common front with Iran entailed, stressed that it was not an anti-American alliance and said Syria was trying to improve its relations with Washington.

"Today we do not want to form a front against anybody, particularly not against the United States," Imad Moustapha said.

"Syria is trying to engage constructively with the United States ... We are not the enemies of the United States, and we do not want to be drawn into such an enmity," he added.

In a reaction to Iran and Syria's possible formation of a unified front to face threats, White House spokesman Scott McClellan called on the both countries to abide by the international commitments.

"It is a fundamental misreading of the issue because their problem is not with the United States, it's with the international community," McClellan told reporters traveling with President Bush (news - web sites) to New Hampshire.

"Both Syria and Iran have international obligations and they need to abide by the commitments they have made to the international community."

Washington recalled its ambassador to Syria for urgent consultations on Tuesday to show its deep displeasure with Damascus after Monday's killing of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik al-Hariri.

U.S. officials said they were considering imposing new sanctions on Syria because of its refusal to withdraw its 14,000 troops from Lebanon and the U.S. belief that Syria lets Palestinian militants and Iraqi insurgents operate on its soil.

While acknowledging they do not know who was to blame for Hariri's car bomb assassination, U.S. officials argued Syria's military presence and its political power-broking role were generally responsible for Lebanon's instability.

Syria rejects accusations it supports terrorism.

Moustapha told CNN Damascus regarded its military presence in Lebanon as a "stabilising factor" and said "we would be happy to withdraw the troops" if the Lebanese government asked Syria to do so.

Washington has branded Iran part of an "axis of evil" along with pre-war Iraq (news - web sites) and North Korea (news - web sites) and accuses Tehran of seeking nuclear weapons. Iran says its nuclear program is solely for electricity generation.

Bush has dubbed Iran "the world's primary state sponsor of terror" and has warned the United States could use military action to prevent it acquiring a nuclear bomb.

NuclearWinter
This prediction was given over 50 years ago:

EDGAR CAYCE'S PREDICTION:

"There will be a potential Third World War In Libya, and in Egypt, in Ankara, and in Syria; through the straits around those areas above Australia, in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf."

NuclearWinter
THE BIBLE CODE:

20. "Syria" is encoded with "World War".

It is the country that stands out, because it is not expected.

"Russia", "China" and "USA" all also appear with "World War". But they are the three superpowers most likely to be inolved. "Syria" is the surprise.

13. The words "Syria", "Russia", "China" and "USA" all apear next to the words "World War" in the Bible Code.

"Iran" and "Libya" are also encoded next to the words "Syria" and "World War".

"Atomic Holocaust appears in the Bible Code next to the year 2006. "World War" also appears in the same place.

NuclearWinter
NOTE:

Jeane Dixon said that Red China would strike at the very moment when negotiations in that part of the world seemed complete, and she claimed that it was the time when "Red China would show her teeth".

Think about it guys, China loves North Korea. China is like North Korea's big brother. If we even so much as think to attack North Korea, China will have it's back (Just like in the Korean war).

China is playing us if you ask me. North Korea gets all it's protection from China. China would protect North Korea over us anyday.

PS - If we attack Syria, we have to contend with Libya and Iran. If we attack Iran, we have to contend with China and North Korea. China and Iran are trading partners, and Iran is one of China's best customers.

Doesn't anyone else find it interesting that all of the countries involved here are the exact countries that were mentioned in many pevious predictions?

NuclearWinter
If this year turns the way I think it will, and if everything happens exactly as was predicted, then it will just be proof that psychic ability is real. The thing about psychics and seers is that their dates are almost always off, but their predictions are almost always on the money.

Anyways, I see everything slowly starting to form. China and North Korea are playing their little games, but it's just the prelude of whats supposed to be coming. I see this East vs West world war happening next year, because tensions in that part of the world are at their boiling point.

The Bible Code is the only predictive tool that appears to be able to give an exact date in which an event will occur on. I have seen no other source which could do such things and pin point exact dates and times. Psychics have the same ability to forsee the future, but they are not good at all about trying to slap a date and time on their predictions. Maybe Cayce is an exception, because of all the psychics, Cayce was the one who was unconscious when he gave his predictions, which allowed him to access all the different parts of universal consciousness, and this gave him a little bit of an edge over other psychics (such as Sylvia Browne, or Jean Dixon).

NuclearWinter
Alright I have been buisy trying to get out all the predictions I can for this board. Just so people can have them for when most of this stuff starts happening (of which I know alot of it will).

So here is some of Jeane Dixon' predictions about terrorism and future events that would effect the world globaly or at least the last of which I have been able to do research on.

I'm just glad to see that ESP is more accepted now then it has ever been in the past. We are on the verge of a new world where we will begin to accept the unacceptable and question the morals and ethics behind our current system of doing things. Perhaps this is the way for all of us to start preparing ourselves for the changes coming ahead.

NuclearWinter
This prediction was given over 30-40 years ago:

Jeane Dixon's prediction On The End Of Fidel Castro:

"Cuba's dictator, Fidel Castro, is rapidly losing both influence and power in his island government. On each occasion that I concentrate on him I see that his days in power are numbered because he is no longer useful to his bosses. The Cuban government is not only dominated by the Russians, but Suslov himself is dictating Cuban affairs directly from Moscow."

"If it had not been for the fact that Raoul Castro (A Communist Commissar) had protected his brother, Fidel might already have been removed. I sense that he feeld sudden death lurking around the corner and that it will not be a natural one."

"Fidel's death, however, will not mark the end of Communism in Cuba. The country has become a training base for North Korean, Thai, Burmese, Algerian, and African guerillas. These men are trained by Chinese instructors, working under Russian command. South American guerillas and others intended to operate in the Western World - including scores of U.S. militant blacks, - are trained by the Russians themselves."

"The future of Cuba will become a major source of contention between China and Russia"

NuclearWinter

Jeane Dixon's False Disarmament Prediction:

"The discussions for world disarmament will continue for some years to come, but while some nations are actually going to disarm as a result of the negotiations, the leaders of the countries that are holding the talks have absolutely no intention to disarm. These leaders will work and talk total disarmament, and they will agree - as Russia will agree - to international inspection, but they do this because by that time they will have secret testing facilities perfected to the extent that they will be safe from inspection."

"There will be a great peace movement then and even more so after the conclusion of the disarmament talks. The false security that will accompany this movement will lull the majority of people to sleep. The money saved as a reslt of the disarmament will be turned into the expansive consumer industry, but it will lead to great distruction, for while peace seems to be on everyone's mind, sudden destruction and war will occur soon after."

NuclearWinter

Jeane Dixon's Peacemaker Prediction:

"In the near future, a "peacemaker", great in informational stature, and much admired, will emerge as the "war lord" of modern times. The entire nation will back him, believing that he who has been so strong in peace can also be victorious in war. He will have military power at his disposal and will possess greater might than anyone ever before him and will use it to combat the Red Chinese menace that will by that time be fighting in Russia and the Scandinavian countries."

"His changeover from peacemaker to military genius and dictator will be so sudden and abrupt and so absolute that people for the first time in modern history will wake up and realize that they have been had! For this will be why he entered politics!"

NuclearWinter

Jeane Dixon's Great Britain Prediction:

"England will probably have a general election in th near future, as there will be changes in the top echelon of the government - changes which can result only from a general election. Too, I get that a person of prominence in England will pass from the picture and will be nationally mourned."

"Great Britain will be called upon to broaden her military activities because of an international crisis, which will also cause much confusion and talk in our own country. This crisis and resulting confusion will cause indecision on a matter of grave international proportions and will be recorded in the annals of history."

"England is clearly headed for trouble with her present government, and I see many, many changes."

NuclearWinter

Jeane Dixon's France Prediction:

"I get that it was not at all wise to vote General de Gaulle out. France is now in a very precarious condition - both internally and externally. Soon there will be great violence and even much talk of assassination of French leaders."

"France, regrettably, is not going to be better off for the resent changes in government. This will prove a grave mistake. I guess you might say for France that hindsight will prove better than foresight. There will be a complete reorganization of the government, but the French will come very close to revolution, if not actually have on."

"As I see it, France should watch closely the foreigner who came to Paris in 1967 to organize the paralyzing labor strikes that had virtually brought France's economy to a point of regression."

NuclearWinter

Jeane Dixon's Japan Prediction:

"For some time now I have seen Japan preparing itself for a gigantic economic power struggle with the West. It will move ahead to become one of the world's greatest economic powers, and this, in turn, will not only produce political problems in the Far East as well as in the Western world, but will also create serious internal problems within the United States as it will affect the structure and influence of the labor unions and movement."

taft
no expression, are you typing all this...or did you type it already and ur just copying and pasting it?

NuclearWinter

Jeane Dixon's Germ Warfare prediction:

"In a recent vision I have seen that one of our most influential national institutions is being used as a cover-up for chemical and bacteriological warfare experiments."

"As this sort of activity is completely alien to the normal works of this organization, no one will ever suspect it. I do get, however, that their experiments are conducted on the Indian and Russian borders, and in my mind's eye I have seen thousands of birds die in the course of these tests."

"Why these tests are being conducted in that specific area is unknown to me. I do know, though, that as a result of these experiemtns we will have a Germ War in the future. It will be a costly war, both in loss of lives and destruction to crops."

NOTE:

I noticed something very interesting about this prediction a couple days ago. Most of us all know that the Bird Flu started in 2004 right? But do any of us really know how it started? Take another look at what Jeane Dixon said over 30 years ago relating to Government testing and Germ Warfare:

"As this sort of activity is completely alien to the normal works of this organization, no one will ever suspect it. I do get, however, that their experiments are conducted on the Indian and Russian borders, and in my mind's eye I have seen thousands of birds die in the course of these tests."

"Why these tests are being conducted in that specific area is unknown to me. I do know, though, that as a result of these experiemtns we will have a Germ War in the future. It will be a costly war, both in loss of lives and destruction to crops."

Jeane Dixon said that the experiments are being conducted on the Russian and Indian borders. Well folks, what country is it that lies between the Indian and Russian borders? It's China. And what country did the Bird Flu originate from in 2004? China.

So what I am trying to get at here folks is this.....I think that the United States Government created the Bird Flu in China as a part of their "Germ Warfare", and I also believe that their purpose is to try and slow the Chinese down. I also believe that Jeane Dixon justs confirms that even further with this amazing prediction that she gave over 30-40 years ago. And it is truly amazing that she was able to see this event way back then.

NuclearWinter

Jeane Dixon's Major Armed Conflicts prediction:

"The Vietnam war, compared to wars I see in the future, is but a small bonfire. For years now the arms of these wars have been moving into countries of the Middle East, Africa, and South America, and countries such as Venezuela, Bolivia, and Guatemala have to be watched very carefully."

NuclearWinter
Here are some very interesting things about the future that might relate to China's attacks in 2006 (the attacks which could start World War 3).

The Bible code has these predictions for 2006 and Japan:

The words "Great Earthquake" and "Japan" appear in the Bible Code next to the year "2006".

Next to the year "2006" appear the words "Economic Collapse" along with "Fire" and "Earthquake struck Japan".

The reason why these two predictions are so important for the future is because Japan is currently the only other country in on the Eastern side of the world that can even begin to compete with China for control of the Pacific Market.

But here's where I see China making it's move. The two predictions above state that there will be a Great Earthquake in Japan in 2006, right? Well, that would be a perfect opportunity for China to makes it move for dominance over the Pacific Market. And China would do it militarily.

The other prediction above states that Japan's economy will "collapse" as a result of the Earthquake. Again, another perfect time for China to attack. I see this as the time when China would be most likely to show it's true colors.

China and Japan don't really like eachother, lets face it. Their wars with eachother go all the way back to the days of the Mongolian Empire and the attacks on the Japanese Island. They are in total competition with eachother for control of that part of the world.

So....If Japan's economy and civilization was to be even partially destroyed by a Major Earthquake in 2006, then China would not hesitate to take that to it's advantage for world conquest. The Chinese are growing faster than anyone, and this prediction is a grave sign of things to come.

If this Earthquake does strike Japan in 2006, I am willing to bet that it will be the moment when China will start to trigger the War. And I believe that it will do so anytime between 2006-2009.

Imaginary
Um... interesting.

Enjoy your stay here smile

NuclearWinter
In the next few posts I am going to present to you another famous seer by the name of Jeane Dixon, who also was born in the early 1900's and who was famous for predicting the following events:

1. The assassination of President John F. Kennedy and the name of his killer.

2. Ted Kennedy's accident.

3. The assassination of Mahatma Ghandi.

4. Dag Hammarskjold and Carole Lombard's death by plane.

5. Marilyn Monroe's suicide.

6. The partition of India.

7. The adoption of Communism by China.

8. The soviet Sputnik

9. DeGaulle's competitive France

Jeane Dixon predicted all of those things, and she predicted their exact dates. She also predicted other numerous events of personal, national, and international significance. Before I show you all the predictions that she saw for our future, I would like to explain a little bit more about her as a person.

We americans are accustomed to think of visions in terms of biblical lore, and to associate the city of Washington with power politics and faceless bureacracy. It seems remarkable, therefore, to discover in this bustling New World capital a psycic whos visions lift the curtain of tomorrow in much the same manner as did those of Old Testament Prophets.

Because of this uncanny gift, Jeane Dixon had become almost as much of an institution as the pentagon, during the quarter century in which they both shared the national limelight. Both made their appearance in Washington early in the Second World War, and since then they have been approached by innumerable foreign dignitaries.

From the pentagon these overseas visitors sought dollars and armaments, from Mrs. Dixon a glimpse of the future, the foreign-aid money was dispensed with certain strings attatched, but Jeane Dixon declined to accept any remuneration for the talent which she believed God bestowed on her for a purpose. Devoutly religious, she only used her gift for the benefit of others. She believed that if she were to take money she might lose this talent.

Many skeptical people were unimpressed by Jeane's alleged powers until, as the years passed, the accuracy of her many forecasts began to forge an impressive chain of evidence. She was naming presiential slates long before delegates gathered in quadrennial convention to make the nominations. With regularity she was picking each White House winner a year in advance of his election. She not only foresaw death or downfall for certain world leaders but was able to pinpoint the time when these would occur. World shaking events were sometimes foretold a decade ahead of time, and eventually they came to pass in the precise year that she had mentioned.

With all that said however, there were a few times when Jeane Dixon claimed that she misinterpreted some of the symbols that were sent to her in order for her to see the visions accurately. But this very seldomly ever occured. Had she always been right, some of her forebodings would have seemed too horrific for comfortable contemplation. Many people did not believe that president Kennedy would be assassinated. Many refused to accept her pronouncement that Secretary of State Dulles would die in the spring of 1959. Many people didn't listen to her prediction about the serious race riots that would bloody our American streets in 1963 and 1964.

For those who shudder at some of the awesome "coming events" that Jeane felt have already cast their shadows before them, it is comforting to remember that she was not infallible; but her record of accuracy is such that the burden of that proof must rest upon future historians. So with that little information about Jeane Dixon that I provided I hope that you all have learned a little bit about her and who she was as a person, and I hope you understand that she was a wonderful woman who only used her gift for the good of our people and who truly loved helping people more than anything else in the world.

Now it's time to move onto her predictions for our future. I only ask that if you are going to read these predictions, please keep an open mind about them, and remember that nothing is carved into stone, and that the future of our people really does rest on each and every one of us, and none of the bad predictions need to come true if we will only learn to love one another and treat eachother as family because thats what we all are in the eyes of our Creator.

Mr. Bacon
no expressionno expressionWhat the f**k?

BlackC@
The scary thing is, I actually believe this....

But I plan to die in the next few months anyways...

NuclearWinter
Thanks guys. I appreciate your welcoming.

NuclearWinter
JEANE DIXON'S PREDICTIONS:

Below is a list of predictions that were given by Jean Dixon in the 1960's. Many of them have already come true. The ones that haven't are towards the bottom. Please read all of them carefully so that you can see the amazing accuracy of most all of them and the mysteriousness of how she could have know all of these things ahead of their times.

-Jeane Dixons words are in quotes-

The Predictions That Have Already Come To Pass:

1. "President Johnson is becoming "cognizant of the fact that there are some Communist sympathizers in our government, and will take steps at what he considers the appropriate time to eliminate them, but the action will come too late. This situation is not of his own making, since he inherited these officials."

2. "The years between 1964 and 1967 are a period of great national peril, in both the domestic and foreign firlds. Mistakes will be made which may not be fully realized for a decade. America will have three presidents in the period between 1961 and 1969."

3. "Great wisdom will flow from certain decisions made by Gamal Abdel Nasser, President of the United Arab Republic, and because of some alliances that he will forge."

4. "Pope Paul VI will leave the greatest imprint for good in the history of the papacy, but both he and President Lyndon B. Johnson are vulnerable to great personal danger."

5. "The President's program for the Great Society will fail, because the channels are running in all directions and none of the ends are closed. His War on poverty will also fail unless more spirituality is introduced into the program, because "man does not live by bread alone, and it takes more than food and money to restore the dignity of man."

6. "During the next two decades we will move steadily downhill, in pride, accomplishments, and dignity until the outbreak of war makes us realize our errors and inspires a program of reform."

7. "Sargent Shriver and Richard M. Nixon have "excellent vibrations" or the good of America and will serve their country well. The former, however, must guard against assassination attempts."

8. "The principles of Barry Goldwater will be vindicated, and despite his overwhelming defeat at the polls great honors will be showered upon him within twenty years. He will come to be venerated to an even greater degree than was the late Herbert Hoover, who was falsely castigated for the Great Depression but lived to become a revered elder statesman."

NuclearWinter
JEANE DIXON'S PREDICTIONS:

-Jeane Dixons words are in quotes-

The Predictions That Have Yet To Come True:

1. "Our two biggest headaches will be the racial problem and Red China. Through the latter's subversion and medling in the racial strife, numerous African and Asian nations will turn against us and provoke a world war. Vietnam and North Korea will lead us into this "inevitable" war against Red China."

2. "History will demonstrate that the test-ban treaty was bad for America and will be used against us. It is in our national interest to trade with Russia, although this trade will benefit the Kremlin more than us. Then will come a turning point, and we will align ourselves with Russia in the war against Red China."

3. "Red China will invade Russian territory, but this will be a border skirmish and will not ignite the later war to come, in which Red China will wage germ warfare. In this period late in the century the Davis Straits will become an American life line."

4. "American officials and scientists are mistakenly shelving "a baby missile which is approximately eighteen inches long, dark green or black in color, shaped like an elongated baloon." This missile, which is small enough to be carried on a battlefield by two or three soldiers, will be critically needed for the protection of our country but will not be available. Two other missiles, one shaped like a miniature whale, with two tiny fins, and another which explodes out of a pipelike instrument, should also be rushed to completion."

5. "Our space program will be accelerated, and parts of it which are now under civilian control should be transferred to the air force, where unprecedented progress could be made in protecting our security."

6. "Our foreign policy should be motivated by the desire to protect American interests, rather than by some mysterious humanitarian ideal. We should not try to make over European nations in our own image, but rather accept the differences and work with them."

7. "The republican party will be victorious at the polls, but soon the two-party system as we have known it will vanish from the American scene."

8. Jean Dixon saw that a time of peace that men long for will dawn sometime in the distant future, but not before a world holocaust has shocked mankind into a spiritual renewal.

NOTE:

Jeane Dixon had a vision as a warning that Americans must pay dearly for the confusion, degradation, and immorality in our political business, labor, and family lives; for our obession with material things and our compromises with high principle. Like the Romans who squandered their great cultural and political leadership with bread and circuses, she feels that we are also building up a loathsome debri that must be consumed by cleansing fires before peace can return to a troubled world. Jeane said of this:

"I saw the debri of our national life littering America, but surrounding it was a sea of pure green grass which became inundated with sparkling clear water that still left the debri unswept. This was the present time, and as the gray clouds began to churn I knew that they represented the struggle between the races (which still continues to this day, like in Sudan, ect.) a struggle that will dominate the decades to come. After that came the even blacker clouds, representing a horrible war in which many Asian and African nations whom we have helped with foreign aid will join with Red China to close in on us and try to destroy our way of life. They will use a new kind of germ warfare, and many will die like ants."

NuclearWinter
Keep in mind that Jeane Dixon was talking about RED China. She was not talking about the part of China that isn't under communist control. Red China is another story, because back in the 1950's it was North Korea who we were battling overseas and we were kicking their ***, until Red China came in and basicly pushed us out of the Northern part of the country.

So while we were backing up South Korea, China was backing up North Korea, because they have a contract with eachother. China is a monster country, and they have millions of soldiers in their army as opposed to our 500,000 or so. It's also important to understand that the people of China that are under communist rule are not necessarily a part of the corrupt government that leads that part of the country. Remember when Russia was under communist control? The cold war and everything? We could have gone into nuclear holocaust. It was pritty damn scary for the people who were alive during that time period.

But anyways, back to the point I was trying to make. A friend, you were right when you said that the people of China are not born evil, because it's not the people that we have to worry about, it's their communist government. And North Korea, don't even get me started. They are trying to blackmale us, right now at this very moment, with their nuclear threats and everything in exchange for foreign aid. Doesn't that sound alot like what Jean was saying? That "The countries that we are giving foreign aid to will turn on us?" I'm not saying that this is going to happen, i'm just saying to think about it.

To this day, China and North Korea are still allies with eachother. And I believe they still have a contract with eachother that says that if any one of them is under attack, then the other one has to back eachother up. So if you think China was a problem back when we were fighting North Korea in the Korean war of the 1950's, then just imagine what kind of a problem they would be now. They not only have nuclear weapons, but their army has grown massively since then, and they have been watching our army very closely as well (which worries me) because they saw what we did in Iraq so they have been coming up with ways to defeat us on the ground if we ever tried to invade their country in the same way. It was all on the news awhile back, I forget when though.

So anyways, the reason that we lost the Korean war, was because China pushed us out of North Korea right when we were about to win. We were no match for China's troops, because we had already spent alot of men and time fighting North Korea's army, and when China came in they drove our army out within a matter of months. Thats how strong their army was back then, so like I said imagine how strong it is now! Thats really something to think about. The last thing we want is to fight China and North Korea along with other Asian and African countries, especially without any allies on our side.

However, with all that said, I would like you to look very closely at what Jean Dixon said about Russia being our greatest ally in the war against the Chinese and North Koreans that is supposably yet to come. Think about it, what is the biggest and closest country to China that happens to be our ally? Thats right, it's RUSSIA. And Russia is right next to China, so who do you think America would turn to if we were having big problems with China? You guessed it, Russia. We would need them because of the proximity of their territory, and because we would need another ally that could watch and survey the Chinese while we were trying to deal with North Korea, ect.

We would need Russia because we would need to have a place to send our troops to that would be very close to China, in order to invade their country. We wouldn't be able to just go into China like we did in Iraq, because we would be slaughtered. So it's very easy for me to see how Russia would be a HUGE necessity in a war against RED China.

So I just want you all to think about that for a second, and to think about where we are today. In the 1960's, Jean Dixon saw that in the future we would have a problem/war with North Korea and China, and it looks like that prediction is coming true right before our eyes. Very often on the news you hear something or another about North Korea, and how they may very well be developing nuclear weapons behind our backs, which is a scary thought, because North Korea's army has grown considerably since the Korean war as well. They are nowhere near as powerful as China is, (partly because of the size of their country and partly because of all the trading and importing that we do with China), but they are surely a force to be reckoned with.

So try and let that seap into your minds, because if you ask anybody right now what the next threat probably is after Iraq and the terrorist countries surrounding it, most people will probably say North Korea. And with North Korea comes China, because remember they are allies and are willing to back eachother up at all costs. And it's no secret that our government is keeping one eye on the situation in Iraq and one eye on North Korea's nuclear development, because this TRULY is an immediate clear and present danger.

NuclearWinter
JEANE DIXON'S MIDDLE EAST PREDICTION:

"Even though the United Nations and the big powers will press for a solution to the Middle East problem between the Arabs and the Israelis, I see nothing but continuing trouble in that part of the world. Peace between the belligerents is still awhile off. Their disagreement will only cease to exist after the Great Earthquake that will hit Jerusalem."

"Until that time, however, there will be no real solution for the Arab-Israeli problem. Constant tension, hot diplomatic debates, border clashes and heavy fighting, interrupted by occasional respites of forced cease fires, will characterize life in the Middle East."

"I have projected my quest for information beyond the year 2000 and see Chinese and Mongol troops invading the Middle East. I see devastating battles raging uncontrollably east of the Jordan River. It is a war of East against West. It will be an almost futile fight against an overwhelming foe - but the Lord will place Himself at the side of Israel, and great losses will be suffered by the Orientals."

"After the tide of battle has shifted, Israel will become one of the greatest miracles of all times, for the Israelites will then realize that it was God's intervention that brought about this ultimate victory, and they will finally accept Jesus Christ as the Son of God."

NuclearWinter
Please keep in mind that I am not here to promote anything but that I am only here to provide you with the information about the future events to come.

Rest assured, these events will unfold exactly as predicted. This year is 2006, and thats the year that the Bible Code lists for the beginning of World War 3. Edgar Cayce, Jeane Dixon, and even people like Nostradamus have prophecies which coincide with what the Bible Code says will happen.

All of the countries involved in these prophecies are the same. China, Syria, Iran, Libya, USA, and Russia.

It doesn't take common sense to figure out that there is no way that 70 years ago Edgar Cayce or that even 40 years ago Jeane Dixon could have predicted the events that are occuring today without being able to accurately see the future.

NuclearWinter
Nostradamus said that during this century, a new terror would develop in the Orient. He also said that an Islamic invasion would also be coming in this century. An attack from the sea.

He said that Arabs would overcome the government of the church across the sea. He said that it would be near Persia, and that 1 million would plan to attack the Zans and Egypt.

Few people need to be told who Nastradamus was, but for those who don't know of him, he was a famous seer/prophet who's predictions made hundreds of years ago are still being fulfilled today. Some of his predictions are wickedly accurate.

NuclearWinter
So what do you guys think anyway?

How many of you think that there is a possibility that we are on the brink of World War 3?

Imaginary
Possible? Yes.
Probable? No.

Spartan005
How old are you NWinter?

BlackC@
Originally posted by BlackC@

But I plan to die in the next few months anyways...

I shall die and rise up as "Voonda," she-warrior of Naidus smile

In my previous life I lived back in world war II. You see, back then we called it The Great War...

It really was yes...

K.Diddy
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
Alright first I would just like to introduce myself. I am NuclearWinter as you can see, and I am happy to be a member of this board. =) All of you guys seem really nice and I enjoy watching you post back and forth.

What the f**k?

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by Spartan005
How old are you NWinter?

I'm 22 Spartan. Sorry about the late reply. I had to run last night and didn't have time to post back.

ROYALGUARD

mysterio69
this dixon lady, she ain't all that. marilyn monroe was murdered. not a suicide. so there.

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by mysterio69
this dixon lady, she ain't all that. marilyn monroe was murdered. not a suicide. so there.

Well in all due respect my friend, it is not a fact that Marilyn Monroe committed suicide, it's just a theory. Same with the theory that she was murdered. Both of them aren't facts, and either one could be correct.

NuclearWinter
In the next few posts I will provide his predictions about what Nostradamus said our wars would look like from 2000-2100. I think many of you will be shocked at what he said back then and what is currently unfolding today.

NuclearWinter
NOSTRADAMUS'S PREDICTIONS FOR THIS CENTURY (2000 - 2100)

Nostradamus, (December 14, 1503 - July 1, 1566) born Michel de Nostredame, is one of the world's most famous authors of prophecies. He is most famous for his book Les Propheties, which consists of rhymed quatrains (4 line poems) grouped into sets of 100, called Centuries.

Nostradamus enthusiasts have credited him with predicting an amazing number of events in world history, including the French Revolution, the atom bomb, and the rise of Adolf Hitler.

What may be most astounding are some of his predictions for our current century as he describes wars and events which are astoundingly similar to what is currently happening in the world as I am writing this.

NuclearWinter

Nostradamus:

"The Oriental will come out of his Seat,

Crossing the Apennie Mountains seeing France:

Transported through the sky the waters and snows,

And shall strike everyone with his rod."

NOTE:

Obviously he is talking about China rising up against the world in this one. He claims that China will cross some mountains and whoever is in charge of the Chinese army will meet with France, possibly to declare war.

NuclearWinter

Nostradamus:

"From the Black Sea and Central Asia,

A King will come to see France,

He will pass through Alania and Albania,

And in Istanbul will leave his bloody Rod."

NOTE:

Here he appears to be talking about China's leader again. He mentions that the Leader will come to France and that he will "leave his bloody rod" in Istanbul. Istanbul probably means Turkey, so this looks like a prediction of an attack on Turkey.

NuclearWinter

Nostradamus:

"From Fez the Kingdom stretches out across Europe,

The city burns, and sword slices:

The great one of Asia Land and Sea a great army.

That blue, Persia, cross, driven to death."

NOTE:

In this prediction he appears to be describing the size of the Chinese army. Also it looks like he mentions that they will use both the Sea and Land for their warfare.

NuclearWinter

Nostradamus:

"From Monaco as far as Sicily,

All the sea coast will be left desolate:

There shall be no suburbs, cities, nor towns,

which will not be pillaged and violated by Barbarians."

NuclearWinter

Nostradamus:

A scythe joined with a pond in Sagittarius,

At the high of it's ascendancy,

Plague, famine, death from military hands,

The century approaches it's renewal."

ROYALGUARD
anyone else wanna ignore this thread?

NuclearWinter

Nostradamus:

"At night they will think they have seen the sun,

When the pig half man is seen:

Noise, chants, battles seen in the sky:

And Brute beasts will be heard to speak."

NuclearWinter

Nostradamus:

"The gods will make it appear to mankind,

That they are the authors of a great conflict:

The once serene sky will show Sword and Lance,

The Left will be the most afflicted."

NOTE:

Notice on that last one how he said the "left" would be the most afflicted. The left represents the Orient, or the East, and the right represents USA and the West. At least this is what I take from it.

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD
anyone else wanna ignore this thread?

Please don't do that RoyalGuard. There is much to be learned from this information.

Soleran
oh wow well at least I can say its poetic garbage as opposed to just garbagesmile

NuclearWinter

Nostradamus:

"Pau, Verona, Vicenza, Saragosse,

Foreign swords wet the Land with blood,

Plague will come in a shell,

Though relief is near, the remedy is still far off."

NOTE:

All of those towns from the last one sound like they are somewhere near Italy. When he says, "Plague will come in a shell", perhaps he means like a canister or something.

He says foreign swords (or weapons) will wet the land with blood. I am guessing these will either be the Orientals or the Arabs.

ROYALGUARD
alright ill look up some nostradamus info and look to see if they happened.

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by Soleran
oh wow well at least I can say its poetic garbage as opposed to just garbagesmile

Well hey I mean everyone is entitled to their own opinion but, have you even considered the possibility that these predictions might actually be real? Or did you just come to an absolute conclusion beforehand? Always better to have an open mind if you ask me.

AOR
NuclearWinter, you hold some very insightful information. However this (As you can plainly see) is not the most adequite of forums to host it in. I would recommend calling a mod and posting this in the General Discussion Forum...

NuclearWinter
alright ill look up some nostradamus info and look to see if they happened.

Royal Guard the info is right here. No need to look it up. These are the Quatrains related to WW3 which is supposed to begin this year and end before 2012.

Thats how he separated his quatrains. By centuries. No matter if the events all happened at the beginning or the end of them. Or even in the middle.

If you look at the top of the quatrains, you will see that these are his war predictions for this century, from the year 2000 all the way until the year 2100.

Soleran
Well hey I mean everyone is entitled to their own opinion but, have you even considered the possibility that these predictions might actually be real? Or did you just come to an absolute conclusion beforehand? Always better to have an open mind if you ask me.

Thats absolutely true and at the end of the day these words will have EXACTLY the meanings you are looking for in them wink

mysterio69

Nostradamus:

"Pau, Verona, Vicenza, Saragosse,

Foreign swords wet the Land with blood,

Plague will come in a shell,

Though relief is near, the remedy is still far off."

NOTE:

All of those towns from the last one sound like they are somewhere near Italy. When he says, "Plague will come in a shell", perhaps he means like a canister or something.

He says foreign swords (or weapons) will wet the land with blood. I am guessing these will either be the Orientals or the Arabs.

swords? ha!!! it'd be funny if they did. it's be like that part in 'raiders' when the guy goes up to indy with the sword, and indy gives him that "yeah. sure buddy. i don't got time for this shit" look, and shoots his ass. man, good times.

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by AOR
NuclearWinter, you hold some very insightful information. However this (As you can plainly see) is not the most adequite of forums to host it in. I would recommend calling a mod and posting this in the General Discussion Forum...

Yeah thanks AOR,

I knew it was either this one or that one. Although, I don't mind posting it here, but if a Mod wishes it in another place on this board then of course they can move it wherever they want to. As long as it's not in the trash. lol. But hey, I picked this forum because it was the one that said, "Post pritty much whatever you want to." And so I figured, this might be a place where people can enjoy it.

Kharhmah
Aww, how cute are you. happy

Hope you have a good time here hun. ^_^

NuclearWinter
swords? ha!!! it'd be funny if they did. it's be like that part in 'raiders' when the guy goes up to indy with the sword, and indy gives him that "yeah. sure buddy. i don't got time for this shit" look, and shoots his ass. man, good times.

Well see 6363693, you can't take all of what he says literally. You have to remember that he wrote this stuff back in the 1500's, so he had limited words to use for the kind of weapons we have today. Although, China uses Machetes, but still, Africa does too. I don't know, Bayonets maybe? Or perhaps he just classified our weapons as "swords" because he had no other way of describing them?

Although, Plague in a shell sounds about right. Kinda like germ warfare? And Jeane Dixon said that China would use it first. And the Bird Flu might just be a result of that.

mysterio69
Well see 6363693, you can't take all of what he says literally. You have to remember that he wrote this stuff back in the 1500's, so he had limited words to use for the kind of weapons we have today. Although, China uses Machetes, but still, Africa does too. I don't know, Bayonets maybe? Or perhaps he just classified our weapons as "swords" because he had no other way of describing them?

Although, Plague in a shell sounds about right. Kinda like germ warfare? And Jeane Dixon said that China would use it first. And the Bird Flu might just be a result of that.

6363693? wtf?

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by Kharhmah
Aww, how cute are you. happy

Hope you have a good time here hun. ^_^

Thanks Kharhmah. =)

NuclearWinter
6363693? wtf?

Lol. Sorry, I got confused there for a second.

NuclearWinter

Nostradamus:

"Frejus, Antibes, the towns around nice,

will be greatly devastated from sea and land.

Locusts with favourable wind by land and sea,

Captured, dead, trussed up, plundered, without law of war."

NOTE:

In that one I believe he is saying that one country will attack another from both the Sea and Land and that they will do it without following the necessary guidelines for declaring war.

NuclearWinter

Nostradamus:

"Weapons will be heard fighting in the sky.

In the same year, the divines will become enemies.

They will unjustly debate holy laws,

Through thunder and war the true believers will die."

mysterio69
Lol. Sorry, I got confused there for a second.
yeah. YOU'RE confused.

NuclearWinter

Nostradamus:

"The reign left to two, they shall not hold it long.

Three years seven months pass and they go to war.

The two vestals rebel against them,

The victor will be born on Amorique (American?) soil."

NOTE:

I believe that in that one Nostradamus was either describing something that has already happened, or was giving an accurate date for the beginning of World War 3.

My guess is that he was giving the date for World War 3. 3 years and seven months after a certain event. The event could be the beginning of operation freedom, or another event which would be 3 years and seven months before the beginning of World War 3 (which is supposed to begin sometime in the year 2006).

NuclearWinter

Nostradamus:

"The valiant eldest son of the King's daughter,

Will drive the celts back very far,

He will use thunderbolts, so many in such an array,

Few and distant then deep into the West."

NOTE:

Perhaps when Nostradamus used the term "thunderbolts", he was really trying to describe a modern day missile.

It's important to remember thack back in Nostradamus's day, there was no such thing as a missile. So it would be easy for me to see how he would use the symbol of a "thunderbolt" to describe the missiles we use today.

NuclearWinter

Nostradamus:

"The sky will burn at forty-five degrees,

Fire approaches the great new city,

On the instant a great scattered flame leaps up,

When they will want proof of the Normans."

NOTE:

In that one I believe he may have been describing an atomic blast. He said a great fire would approach a "new city", and then in "an instant a great scattered flame will leap up from the ground."

Sounds like an atomic missile (heading toward a city) and then exploding. The question is where would the city be. My guess would be either Israel or somewhere in the U.S.A. I think Israel though, just because the destruction of it has been prophesized by so many other prophets before.

NuclearWinter

Nostradamus:

"The Anti-Christ three very soon Annihilates,

Twenty-seven bloody years his war will last.

Heretics dead, captive, exiled.

Water red hail cover the Earth."

NOTE:

In this one he is obviously describing the Anti-Christ and his attempt to take over our World. But one must remember that when it comes to war, military action is not the only aspect of it. Often times it is the final one but not the first.

So...given that, if we take what Nostradamus said about the Anti-Christ's war lasting for 27 years, we could look at it with the angle of realizing that it is quite possible that 21 of those years have already gone by. And that the Anti-Christ is about to make his final move, which is Military Action against the World. I could see this as a very good possibility, because the last 7 years will be the worst, and this correlates with what the Bible talks about with the 7 year tribulation period.

So....if we go back 21 years, than we can definately see that China was acting up in the 1980's.. The tanks and the protestors will probably ring a bell for some.

So therefore I believe that we have 6 years left to the Anti-Christ's war. And I believe that this will be time time when he steps out of the Shadows, and into the public arena, and that he will make his presence known to the World.

Kharhmah
Thanks Kharhmah. =)
You're very welcome. happy

NuclearWinter

Nostradamus:

"His hand finally through bloody Alus,

He cannot guarantee his safety by Sea.

Between two rivers he will fear the military hand,

the black angry one will make him repent it."

NOTE:

Perhaps the black angry one refers to Condaleeza rice. She took over the job of commanding our armies and now I could see her getting very angry at the two leaders + their armies who according to the above will be pinned in between two rivers.

NuclearWinter

Nostradamus:

"Mars and the Septre conjoin together,

Under Cancer a calamitous War.

A short while after a new King will be annointed,

who for a long time will bring peace to the Earth."

NOTE:

In that one I believe Nostaramus was talking about the same "peacemaker" that Jeane Dixon was talking about. The same "peacemaker" who is supposed to help us win the war against China.

NuclearWinter

Nostradamus:

"Born from the three water signs,

one who makes Thursday his holiday:

His fame, praise, reign, and power will grow,

By land and sea, to the Oriental Tempest."

NOTE:

Again, in that one I think Nostradamus was talking about the "peacemaker" who has been prophesized before.

He mentions that this man will be born under one of the three water signs, so one way to know who he is will be by his horoscope, because he will have to be either a Cancer, a Scorpio, or a Pisces.

Also interesting is the fact that he mentions that this man will go into the Oriental Tempest (obviously to help win the war over there).

AOR
"Post pritty much whatever you want to."

There is a reason why they call this the toilet of KMC laughing

NuclearWinter
Well thats it for Nostradamus's stuff. Pritty interesting though if you look at it from a different perspective. And even if he was wrong, oh well, but just imagine if he is right!

If so, then we have quite alot in store for us for the next 6 years. So I guess all we can do is hold onto our seats because we sure are in for a bumpy ride.

mysterio69
thursday's MY holiday!!! what a coicidence!!!

Darth_Erebus
The Sky is falling, the sky is falling. While a third world war is certainly possible I wouldn't put too much stock in anything Jean Dixon, Nostradamus, or the bible, says.

They always state the obvious:

1)There will always be war..well duh, it's in our nature, just look at history.
2)There will be earthquakes...hmmm you think? It's the earths tectonic plates pushing against each other. This planet has had earthquakes now for approximately 4.6 billion years and will continue to have them for the rest of it's existance.
3)There will be famine...with unstable weather patterns and an exploding population you don't need a prophet to figure this one out.
4)There will be plagues...it's evolution stupid. micro organisms evolve much faster than macro organisms do. Viruses and bacteria can develop new strains in literally a few decades.

Next thing the visionaries of the future will be telling us water is wet and it gets dark at night.

If they could really see the future why aren't they buying the stocks that will perform best or even walking into a casino and betting on what will win?

mysterio69
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
The Sky is falling, the sky is falling. While a third world war is certainly possible I wouldn't put too much stock in anything Jean Dixon, Nostradamus, or the bible, says.

They always state the obvious:

1)There will always be war..well duh, it's in our nature, just look at history.
2)There will be earthquakes...hmmm you think? It's the earths tectonic plates pushing against each other. This planet has had earthquakes now for approximately 4.6 billion years and will continue to have them for the rest of it's existance.
3)There will be famine...with unstable weather patterns and an exploding population you don't need a prophet to figure this one out.
4)There will be plagues...it's evolution stupid. micro organisms evolve much faster than macro organisms do. Viruses and bacteria can develop new strains in literally a few decades.

Next thing the visionaries of the future will be telling us water is wet and it gets dark at night.

If they could really see the future why aren't they buying the stocks that will perform best or even walking into a casino and betting on what will win?
water is wet? wtf?!!! since when?

NuclearWinter
What do you guys think? I mean honestly.

There are many who believe that World War 3 is right around the corner. And there are many who think that it is almost inevitable that we will be going to war with China. Then there are those on the other side who think that World War 3 will never happen. And then of course there are those who just don't care?

Which category do you guys fall into?

debbiejo
Haven't read the thread at all, but can say that there are electromagnetic fields that can contribute to unusual behaviours..........on a real fact, divorces have gone up by 50 percent since Nov.........There seems to be something that is happenings though we might not know what....only theories.

mysterio69
couldn't give a f*ck. nothing i can do if it does happen. no use getting my nuts in a knot over it. china doesn't have the military stamina anyways.

Soleran
Originally posted by Soleran
Thats absolutely true and at the end of the day these words will have EXACTLY the meanings you are looking for in them wink

Thats what I think....................I wrote an excellent article on the easter bunny and made it look 100% real and then he didn't happensad

Point is people write to be prophetic and you WILL find meanings for things you see and read.

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by debbiejo
Haven't read the thread at all, but can say that there are electromagnetic fields that can contribute to unusual behaviours..........on a real fact, divorces have gone up by 50 percent since Nov.........There seems to be something that is happenings though we might not know what....only theories.

True Debbie. The World is definately going through major changes. And I do mean MAJOR.

NuclearWinter
couldn't give a f*ck. nothing i can do if it does happen. no use getting my nuts in a knot over it. china doesn't have the military stamina anyways.

lol. Yeah I see where you are coming from in a way Mysterio. But on the other hand, I hear that China trains every single one of their citizens for battle, and that ultimately, if things came to the worst, every person in China would be given a machine gun who was able to hold one and would be sent to fight in War.

In fact, I have some statistics that might alarm you. I'll see if I can find them.

ROYALGUARD
holy fanaticsm of G-zeus kryst of latter day saints... man you post alot of divination statements.

mysterio69
every one of their citizens? have you seen those poor citizens? christ man. emphasis on "you HEARD that." i HEARD that there are leprechauns in every irish moor waiting to give a pot o' gold to lucky travellers, but that doesn't necessarily make it true.

Soleran
Save the statistics there are lies, damn lies and statisticssmile They have massive numbers most everyone else has technology!

Thank goodness they wouldn't invade the USA the citizens could arm themselves so quickly if the army didn't smash them citizens would pick at them all day long.

NuclearWinter
Ok, these statistics are from the CIA World Facts Book at http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/ch.html

Military China

Military branches:

People's Liberation Army (PLA): Ground Forces, Navy (includes marines and naval aviation), Air Force (includes Airborne Forces), and II Artillery Corps (strategic missile force); People's Armed Police (PAP);Reserve and Militia Forces (2006)

Military service age and obligation:

18-22 years of age for compulsory military service, with 24-month service obligation; no minimum age for voluntary service (all officers are volunteers); 17 years of age for women who meet requirements for specific military jobs (2004)

Manpower available for military service:

males age 18-49: 342,956,265 (2005 est.) - Note* The Total population of the US is 298,444,215 (July 2006 est.) - China's total population is 1,313,973,713 (July 2006 est.)

Manpower fit for military service:

males age 18-49: 281,240,272 (2005 est.)

Manpower reaching military service age annually:

males: 13,186,433 (2005 est.)

Military expenditures - dollar figure:

$81.48 billion (2005 est.) - Note* The US spends $518.1 billion (FY04 est.) (2005 est.) But consider the fact that China has the ability to spend far less for a big result and with MUCH fewer overheads like high wages, infrastructures and the like

Military expenditures - percent of GDP:

4.3% (2005 est.) - Note* The US is 4.06% (FY03 est.) (2005 est.) Again China has the ability to spend far less for a big result and they are quickly becoming the next economic super power with unstoppable economic growth!!!

mysterio69
and the u.s. has never lied about anything. well, looks like they got you worried. not like that's the plan, eh?

NuclearWinter
holy fanaticsm of G-zeus kryst of latter day saints... man you post alot of divination statements.

Yes but I try to only post those that are coming very soon. The other ones I read in my free time. You would be suprised at how many nations and cultures around the World have prophecies and a history of Prophets. Practicly every single Continent in the World has prophecies both ancient and new.

NuclearWinter
and the u.s. has never lied about anything. well, looks like they got you worried. not like that's the plan, eh?

Oh I hear you. I don't trust our current Government at all.

NuclearWinter
Here is what the Bible prophecies say will happen as we enter into this century. Notice how close it all looks to what is actually happening with China and the terrorists today:

JOHN'S PROPHECIES: (THE REVELATIONS PROPHET)

These prophecies have been shortened and put into my own words to make them more understandable

1. "There will come 4 horsemen of the apocalypse. One will be crowned conquerer, and the other 3 will be bringers of war, famine, and death."

2. "After a (6th Seal) is opened, An Earthquake and other portents will follow. There will be fire, darkness, pollution of water, swarms of locusts, and Evil calverly. A large part of the population will be killed."

3. "After all the destruction of the apocalypse, The Kingdom of the World will become the Kingdom of the Lord, and His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever."

NOTE:

Notice how in the first one he says that one will be crowned conquerer. That sounds like China. The other 3 he says will be bringers of war, famine, ect. That could be Syria, Libya, and Russia. Or possibly Iran or North Korea. Any one of those could be the three.

NuclearWinter
Here is what the Bible prophecies say will happen as we enter into this century. Notice how close it all looks to what is actually happening with China and the terrorists today:

This prophecy has been shortened and put into my own words to make it more understandable.

EZEKIEL'S PROPHECY:

"There will be an attack on the chosen people (Israel?). In their recovered land by Gog of the land of Magog, (Russia?) out of the upper most parts of the north, with various allies."

mysterio69
come on, man. revelations? you're forgetting the giant beast with the 666. which country is that? revelations is proof that they had realllllly good acid back then.

NuclearWinter

This prophecy has been shortened and put into my own words to make it more understandable.

DANIEL'S PROPHECY: (A REVELATIONS PROPHET)

1. "There will come 4 Beasts, representing the babylonian, median, Persian, and Greek empires. These beasts will come together with The Roman Empire. They will attempt to lead the world astray from God, and will use their authority for 42 months."

2. "Then, a second Beast will rise out of the Earth, and will exercise all the authority of the first beast in it's presence. It will work great signs, even making fire come down from the sky to the Earth in sight of Men. It will deceive those who dwell on Earth, bidding them to make an image for the first Beast, and will cause those who will not worship the Beast to be slain."

"It will cause all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the Beast, or the number of it's name."

(The number is said to be of a man, and that it will be 6 hundred and 66)."

mysterio69

EZEKIEL'S PROPHECY:

"There will be an attack on the chosen people (Israel?). In their recovered land by Gog of the land of Magog, (Russia?) out of the upper most parts of the north, with various allies."
gog of magog?! sounds like a children show.

NuclearWinter
come on, man. revelations? you're forgetting the giant beast with the 666. which country is that? revelations is proof that they had realllllly good acid back then.

I'm not saying that Revelations is real. I'm just posting it with an open mind. Because there is always the possiblity that it is.

Darth_Erebus
I don't think there will be war with China. The US as a country basically doesn't exist anymore. It's basically a collection of Corporations now who see China as necessary for cheap labor to maximize profits. War with China would be disasterous for business. I think it's far more likely the next war will be a regional one in the middle east.

NuclearWinter

THE EXPOSITORY ANGEL:

"The 10 horns that John saw on the Beast are 10 kings that are to receive royal power for an hour together with the Beast. They will make war on the Lamb, but the Lamb will defeat them, as will the Lamb's followers. The Lamb will win because He is Lord of Lords and King of Kings."

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
I don't think there will be war with China. The US as a country basically doesn't exist anymore. It's basically a collection of Corporations now who see China as necessary for cheap labor to maximize profits. War with China would be disasterous for business. I think it's far more likely the next war will be a regional one in the middle east.

Darth you are right on the money about the Corporations. I take it you are very familiar with the New World Order as well?

NuclearWinter

ISAIAH'S PROPHECY:

"A servant will be born that will be a light to the nations. He will be a gatherer and a unifier."

NOTE:

This sounds alot like the same peacekeeper that both Nostradamus and Jeane Dixon mentioned about in the past."

NuclearWinter
Here is a Hopi Indian Prophecy about a Great Future war which describes an event that looks alot like a Chinese invasion of one sort or another:

HOPI PROPHECY:

"One day a huge population wearing the color Red will invade the USA like a swarm of locusts. This will happen in a single day."

NOTE:

If we look at time from the Spiritual Realms perception of it, then we can easily see how the Hopi Indian's version of an attack in a single day could be the same thing as what the Expository Angel said about the nations coming together and having their "hour" together against the Lamb.

So we can see how the "day" and the "hour" might represent the same exact attack.

mysterio69

ISAIAH'S PROPHECY:

"A servant will be born that will be a light to the nations. He will be a gatherer and a unifier."

NOTE:

This sounds alot like the same peacekeeper that both Nostradamus and Jeane Dixon mentioned about in the past."
BONO!!!!!!!!!!!

Revernd Maynard
What the f**k?

whats hopi?

NuclearWinter
If 2006 turns out exactly as predicted, then that means that very soon China sends it's army into Russian territory. This sparks a global threat, and the War begins to take shape. Various African nations join with China (Just like they did when they committed Genocide in Rwanda in the 1990's, when China sent them weapons in order for ethnic cleansing), and so there would be the African nations allied with China.

Then, after this begins, the Arab nations would ally with China as well. Iran, Syria, Libya, those types of nations, they would all side with China because thats who they do most of their trading with.

Russia would be surprised by China's attack, and so therefore they would be skaken at first, and would need help fast. America would side with Russia, only because the threat could spread throughout the World. It would not be wise to sit back and do nothing while the Eastern hemisphere of the world falls into the hands of the Chinese/Allied army.

So America would join Russia, and my guess would be that most western countries would side with America. This means that World War 3 would be in full force, and it would not be until 3 years later that the poles will shift and the World will change forever. In October of 2009, 3 quarters of the World's population may possibly be wiped off the face of the planet, and the 1/3 that survives might just be the ones who will have the responsibility of rebuilding new societies.

mysterio69
Here is a Hopi Indian Prophecy about a Great Future war which describes an event that looks alot like a Chinese invasion of one sort or another:

HOPI PROPHECY:

"One day a huge population wearing the color Red will invade the USA like a swarm of locusts. This will happen in a single day."

NOTE:

If we look at time from the Spiritual Realms perception of it, then we can easily see how the Hopi Indian's version of an attack in a single day could be the same thing as what the Expository Angel said about the nations coming together and having their "hour" together against the Lamb.

So we can see how the "day" and the "hour" might represent the same exact attack.
and the lamb is the usa? oh dear lord.

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
What the f**k?

whats hopi?

The Hopi's are an Indian Tribe. Many of them live in the mountains of Arizona.

Koala MeatPie
*sigh* Someone Sayed "Deano"?

mysterio69
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
*sigh* Someone Sayed "Deano"?
they'd make a great pair.

NuclearWinter
and the lamb is the usa? oh dear lord.

Not sure who the Lamb is. But I suspect they were talking about Christ and or something related to Him. But of course, that's not to be taken literally either, because I believe that both God and Christ live inside every single one of us, but thats just my personal belief, so to make war on the Lamb one would have to make war on His followers.

NuclearWinter
Jeane Dixon's WW3 Predictions:

These predictions were given over 30-40 years ago:

Jeane Dixon:

1. "Red (communist) China will turn on Russia. USA will need Russia as an ally when China becomes a World threat."

2. "As time goes by, the United States will find itself allied with Russia against China, parts of Africa, and the Far East."

3. "Red China will invade Russia with a new kind of warfare that resembles germ warfare."

4. "Red China will invade Russian territory, but this will be a border skermish and will not ignite the later war to come, in which Red China will wage germ warfare. In this period, the Davis straits will become an American lifeline."

5. "We (America? - The people of the World?) will move steadily downhill in pride and accomplishments, and dignity, until the outbreak of War makes us realize our errors and inspires a program of reform."

6. "Peace for which men long will dawn, but not before a World Holocaust has shocked mankind into a spiritual renewel."

NuclearWinter
I just want to add that as of this moment Israel faces probably the greatest threat to it's country in modern history.

If Iran succeeds in developing Nuclear Weapons than they won't think twice before selling them to the radical Muslim terrorists who they harbor within their borders.

I was watching a special on the news awhile back where a top ranking Iran official who works for Iran's Nuclear program was asked a few questions about how Iran would react if either America or Israel struck Iran's Nuclear facilities like they did with the ones in Iraq during the Golf War.

The Iranian official was first asked, "What would you do if America struck your facilities through a military operation?" He responded, "Why would they? For what purpose?" Then the official was asked the same question reguarding Israel striking the facilities and he said, "Do you think they would dare?" And the reporter said, "I don't know, you tell me." And he said, "I don't think so."

So the hatred for Israel is extremely obvious and Iran is on the verge of obtaining Nuclear weapons. There have been many prophesies that go all the way back to Biblical times about Israel being destroyed by a blast and then being rebuilt again. It seems that events are unfolding exactly as predicted. And Israel will definately have to make a move to defend itself if it expects to stay in tact."

NuclearWinter
The truth is that we don't have time for games right now.

Right now, China is in the process of building up their military incredibly (for what could only be seen as a buildup for an invasion of some sort or another), Syria and Libya have both chosen to take sides with eachother in case of any American attack on either lands soil. Iran is currently about to aquire nuclear weapons, North Korea already has them, and Africa is in the process of committing genocide.

So you see my friends, the predictions were all right. World War 3 looks like it might be coming right on par with the Bible Code's scheduel for it in the year 2006. Now, the date is not the most important part of the predictions. Jeane Dixon described largely how China would invade Russia, and try to take over much of the Eastern World. Nostradamus said that Arabs and Chinese would attack from the sea and they would conquer many lands that way. Also by land invasion of course.

The predictions are real. The psychics and prophets are real, and thats the reason I am informing you guys about all this in the first place. And the crazy part is, World War 3 is not the most Earth shaking event to come within the next 4 years, The Pole Shift will cause even more damage and destruction, but in the case of the Pole Shift it will be for a Good cause with Divine purpose and for Humankind to experience the 1,000 years of peace it has been promised for decades. A better planet will emerge as the result.

NuclearWinter
The Pole Shift can not really be avoided by anything that we can do. World War 3 on the other hand might have a chance to be thwarted, but do you really think it will happen?

It has been prophesized for ages. It is the signal for the Pole Shift which will come afterwards and clean up this mess we have made once and for all. Humans have caused a Pole Shift over 3 times in the past. We don't always realize that the Earth is alive and breathing. The Earth is not a machine. It's alive. It responds to Human action and responds to Human behavior. It is the Mother of all life on this planet.

Do you really think we Humans can get away with what we have done in the past with absolutely no retribution/karma at all? What we did to the Indians? What we did in World War 2? What we did in Rwanda (Millions dead in months)? We created our own karma, and now we need to prepare to reap what we have set in motion for ourselves.

All I know is, the war will be bloody and terrible, and the Pole Shift will be the answer to our problem with evil. But then, after all the dust and smoke has cleared, the World will re-emerge as a peaceful and wonderful place to be for the next 1000-2000 years (During the entire Age of Aquarius/Age of Light). I don't know about you, but I'm willing to go through whatever it takes to reach that kind of World.

NuclearWinter
All I know is that if there is going to be a World War 3 at all, then it would have to happen before 2012, because that is the year that the Earth enters into the Photon Band and the Age of Light begins on our planet. It is also the end of the Mayan Calendar and the beginning of the 1000 years of peace.

Before 2012 however, the Earth will have to undergo major changes. This supposably includes a Pole Shift. It's only logical. With things the way they are right now, all over the world, how could we ever have 1000 years of peace on this planet? With things the way they are right now we could never have 1 hour of complete peace on our planet.

So, I do believe that the Pole Shift is coming. I believe it 100 percent. I am not sure that World War 3 is coming, and I do think that it can be prevented, but if we go by what we are seeing right now it looks like China and a list of other countries could go off at any second.

NuclearWinter
THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS PREDICTIONS

The Dead Sea Scrolls are ancient texts stored in earthen jars and hidden in desert caves for centuries until discovered in 1947. A great apocalyptic scroll found among the Dead Sea library is called the War Scroll. It depicts, in a prophetic way, great conflict between the forces of good (the Sons of Light) and the forces of evil (the Sons of Darkness) at the end of the age. While a series of fierce battles is predicted, the battles themselves are not actually described.

Instead, the bulk of the document is a vivid description of liturgical praise. At the heart of it there is no fighting at all, but participation in a great liturgical ceremony, with trumpets, standards, and shining armor. In the final analysis, the battle is won by praise, by personal purity, by a noble state of mind. The longest of all the texts in the Dead Sea library is The Temple Scroll. The Temple Scroll represents the dream of a new spiritual center, in the heart of Jerusalem, beaming light to all the world, yet existing, for the time-being, only in minds of the sect called the Essenes.

http://www.webcom.com/~gnosis/library/scroll.htm

NuclearWinter
North Korea basicly likes to poke at us from time to time. To see how far they can get away with things before we start to get angry. China is like the big brother who sits on the sidelines waiting for America to get pissed. As soon as we do, China steps in and stands in front of North Korea and says, "I don't think so."

So what we have here is a serious dilemma. In fact, it is so serious that if China for some reason decides that the USA is no longer a nation worth trading with they will cripple our economy first before they would even cause war.

All of my studying ivolves China in World War 3. All of the prophecies. China and the various underdeveloped countries. When you have a country like China, who in 50 years goes from being an underdeveloped Communist brutal dictatorship to a Communist super-monster thats filled with power both militarily and econimicly, you are going to have to get ready for something to happen between them and us. Communism will not fall on it's own. It needs to be defeated.

In the animal kingdom when one wolf senses that another wolf is injured, the whole pack turns on it. Thats what is going to happen with all of the countries that will be involved in the war against the USA. The countries will get greedy and see an open window for power and control and because of their present situation they will be unable to stop themselves from trying to take it. And the worst part is that each country has their own reasons for doing it.

NuclearWinter
THE BIBLE CODE:

The words "Joel", "Ezekiel", "Magog War", "Vatic" "Apocalyptic", "Premonitory", "Prophetic", "registered", "written", "recorded", "2009" -"2010", "Israel", "Egypt", "Jordan", "Ethiopia", "tribes of Ephraim", "Manasseh", "Reuben", "Libya", "Russia", "China", "USA", "Japan", "Hawaii", "lion", "grizzlybear", "vulture", "eagle", "leopard", "panther", "tiger", "extermination", "destruction", "extinction", "annihilation", "ransack", "vaporize" "evaporate", and "steam" all appear encoded together in the Bible Code.

http://www.hiddencodes.com/magog_war.htm <---- See the code for yourself.

NOTE:

This is very interesting because the Bible Code also gives the date of 2006 for the beginning of World War 3. And it involves many of those countries. So perhaps for the next 3 years after 2006 things will begin to escalate even more and then they will reach their peak in 2009? Could be. I guess we will all just have to wait and see. Either way though, World War 3 is right around the corner.

NuclearWinter
Its also important to note that World War 2 didn't really get heated until a couple of years into the war. I think we can expect the same for World War 3.

World War 2 started out With Germany invading its neighbors, and again I think we can expect the same from China in World War 3.

So I think that last Bible Code prediction was right on the money, because it only makes sense that it will start in 2006 (like the code says) and then all the countries in that last prediction will have joined in by 2OO9.

NuclearWinter
THE BIBLE CODE:

The words "Los Angeles", "California", "bush", "cheney", "missile", "China", "destruction" "devestation", "destroyed and desolate", were all found encoded togther in the Bible code.

The words "Bush", "Cheney", "devil", "demon", "permitted", "illuminated", "butchery", and sacrifice were all found encoded together in the Bible Code.

The words "Pestilence", "Earthquake", "Poison", "Annihilation", "Destruction", "ruination", "devastation", "rocket", "projectile","missile" "Babylon (USA?)", and "China" were all found encoded together in the Bible Code.

The words ,"sacrifice", "butchery", "demon", "devil", "authorized", "Cheney", "permitted", "Bush", "demon", "devil", "Beam", "shooting" and "fire", "March", and "August" all appear encoded together in the Bible Code.

http://www.hiddencodes.com/los_angeles.htm <----- See the code for yourself.

NOTE:

Obviously this code signifies some kind of attack from China on Los Angeles California. It gives the months of August and March as possible dates but no year next to them. If I had to guess I would say that it would be between next year (2006) and the year 2010. But thats just my guess.
It's an interesting code though. Because China's generals have been talking about nuking Los Angeles for quite some time now.

The sickest part about this prediction though is that is says that Bush and Cheney will have permitted the attack on Los Angeles! Yep...that sounds like them alright.

NuclearWinter
THE BIBLE CODE:

The words "Alaska", "Holocaust", "from", "Nuclear", "Missile", "Crushed", "Beaten", "Cataclysm", "Pounded", "by", from", and, "Iraq" all appear encoded together in the Bible Code.

NOTE:

Alaska is one of our major sources of oil here in the U.S. And it would make sense to me why terrorists from Iraq would seek to set off an explosion somewhere near the pipelines out there. Or just anywhere that would cause problems for our economy for that matter.

Just because the prediction lists Iraq as one of the countries involved, does not necessarily mean that the attack will come from the country of Iraq itself, but rather it could mean that the attack will come from someone who is from Iraq or who has close ties to it.

NuclearWinter
THE BIBLE CODE:

The Words "White House", "February - March", "Holocaust", "Devestation" "Chemical", "Poison" And "Catastrophe" all appear encoded together in the Bible Code.

NOTE:

No date and no year were found next to this prediction. So what does that tell me? It tells me that if it's going to happen at all it's going to happen within the next 6 years. And the Bible code lists 2006 as the Beginning of World War 3 and then 2009 as being all out World War with over 13 countries being involved by that time.

So it could happen any year from now. It could happen next year! Who knows. I just know that if it happens at all it has to be before 2012.

NuclearWinter
By the way I just want to say that I appreciate how respectful you guys have been towards me and how you have allowed me to post this information here so you can see it. This truly is one of the best boards I have ever been to. =) And I have been to alot.

mysterio69
um...bible code. you got some 'splainin' to do.

NuclearWinter
um...bible code. you got some 'splainin' to do.

You can find information on the Bible Code just about anywhere on the internet.

Your best bet would probably be to pick up Michael Drosnins two books on it though, The Bible Code 1 and The Bible Code 2 - The Countdown .

Those are some really good books to check out on the subject. Michael Drosnin was pritty much the first one to ever go public with the code. But it's very interesting to say the least.

Remember though, there are two sides to the arguement. Some say that the Bible code is real and that it exists because of Human words, and that the truth is that Human words themselves are a Gift from God and when looked at from a different dimension/program they themselves contain both prophecies and information about the future and the past.

And then...you have the skeptics who claim that you can find anything you want with words, and that it doesn't mean that they are true or that they are going to happen.

However, there is alot more to the Bible Code than skeptics think. It is done by mathmatics, and a World Famous Mathematician was one of the people who helped to discover it. Anyways, If I was you, I would pick up one of those two books, and you can get them at any Barnes and Nobles I believe, or off the internet at Amazon.com. You can probably find some pritty good deals.

mysterio69
i seriously doubt bush and cheney would be in a bible code. but oh well.
despite the major shitstorm that's coming, i still gotta work tomorrow. so good night.

NuclearWinter
THE "BLUEPRINT" FOR WORLD WAR 3

So we have China. Eating up oil and strengthening their military daily. Not stocking up on defensive weapons mainly, but it is OFFENSE that is their primary goal at the moment.

Then we have Iran, who trades weapons and oil with China. In fact it was Iran who announced that in the long run it would prefer to have China as it's main purchaser for it's oil and it would like to replace Japan with China. Why do they want it this way? One could only guess...that is if they didn't realize that this has all been prophesized already. Yes Iran and China will become partners. It will be the Arab and Chinese army that will cause the biggest threat to the World during World War 3, and Iran will play a key part in this process.

Then, we have North Korea and Syria who are already causing problems for America. North Korea with it's broken promises and lies, and Syria with it's aid to "terrorists" and "insurgents" in Iraq.

And let's not forget about Libya, my goodness, how could we? They have pulled the wool right over our eyes. Sure, they made an announcement awhile back that they were going to stop their production of Nuclear weapons as well as eliminate their program all-together, and so they have since fallen into the backround and out of the eyes of the media (for more reasons than one). But they are still as dangerous as ever, and much of this has to do with the fact that Libya, who has been continuing their Nuclear activities, never shut down their program at all but instead just took it out of the open and brought it "undercover" so to speak.

Syria and Libya have become Allies. They will be this way during World War 3. I will quickly post how both sides will look so that everyone can already get the full picture of what major countries are going to be involved and on what side during World War 3.

And the African nations who will join China and her Arab allies will be the same African nations who have been partaking in "ethnic cleansing" operations within their country and who are responsible for the atrocities commited in Ruwanda in the 1990's. They are the same African nations who bought weapons from China, and who were also GIVEN weapons for free by China to help with their little human eradication process. So there we will have African nations joining as well.

And then for the other side:

USA is a no brainer. We may not like the fact that we will have to engage in this war, but we will definately have no choice, as we will become a prime target and threat to China and her other allies.

And then Britain of course, who I must say is equivalent to North Korea as far as humping a countries leg is concerned. And I mean that in the highest respect to the British. But if America goes to war, you can bet that Britain will be there right beside her. And it's not the British people who choose this necessarily. It's always the people who control the British people, and that = the British Government. Whether they want to admit it or not. Hey don't feel bad though Britain, we have it the same way over here in our "free" country too.

And Russia. This one might come as a surprise to some. But when China invades Russian territory (Most likely sometime in 2006), according to what prophesies I have studied and this is the single best date I could come up with, Russia will have no choice but to side with USA and Britain. It's either that or they are on their own against the red monster China and her allies and in which case they would surely be defeated before they could snap, because China has purposely been doing "pretend skirmishes" with Russia purposely so that they can get a handle on what they will be up against when it comes time to invade.

Add that to the fact that China has been building what some people like to call an "invasion road", which could serve no other purpose other than for their land forces (of which they have many) to invade swiftly and accurately, and you have yourself the perfect recipe for a surprise attack. Russia will not know what hit them, and the worst part is that by partaking in these military exercises with China, they have uncovered their forces and defenses so now all that China has to do when it's ready is go back to what they saw when they had these so called "fake skirmishes" with the Russian Bear.

And make no mistake, we need Russia on our side when all this comes down. As "weak" as many people say that Russia has become over the years, their location and expertise on China will be absolutely essential for when World War 3 goes into motion.

Egypt. Yes, Egypt will play a part in this war as well. The only problem is that I can't say 100% for sure what side they will be on. But, if I had to guess, I would say they will side with America and her allies and if I go by one of the master prophets Mr. Edgar Cayce who I both love and respect, I would knot that he did mention that there would be a place in or close to Egypt that will become like a lifeline for American forces during this war. A straight of some sort I believe. So....I would guess that Egypt will side with America. And we will need them too, otherwise we will definately lose the battle on the Middle Eastern Continent.

And the last part, my friends, for all of you to recognize, is that when Humans go to war with eachother and inflict mass casualties on eachother, the Earth responds in catastrophic ways. And yes, this is how Mother Nature works. The Earth reacts as a type of mirror to Human actions and when we kill our brothers and sisters, regardless of what reason we come up with, or they come up with, we will be causing some major reactions from the Earth.

So basicly, expect that during this entire War, we will see Earth changes and calamities like we have never before seen. And so as this war will also be on the same scale, and will go down in history as perhaps the single worst war that Humanity has ever created for itself, so to can we expect the Earth to bring monumental changes which will alter our planet forever.

And it has all been prophesized folks. It will all culminate in the most Earth shaking event of all, right at the end of the war, the Pole Shift, which will literally flip our World upside down and turn whole rivers into canyons and lakes into deserts and vise versa and will cover entire Continents with water and will blast mountains apart and create new ones and cover lands with hot lava and mud which will eventually dry and create new Continents and will create tidle waves as big as you could imagine that will wash away landscapes and cover whole cities and in the end, after War and the Earth events have both finished with their purpose, Our World will be a much better place to live in.

And yes it will be set back for awhile in technology. And yes, the Earth's population will be drasticly reduced. And yes, people will be forced to once again live in community type situations and cover eachothers backs instead of their own, but Evil and crime will have dropped to almost 0%, and we will once again be able to understand our real purpose for being on this planet which has always been and will always be to be keepers of the Earth while we are here and to not only look after eachother but also all other life that exists around us.

So that is my report. That is what is going to happen. There is nothing Humanity can do other than accept prepare, and pray, and look past the next 6 years instead get caught up in all the death and destruction that will come with them, because one thing everyone should know is that there is a reason behind every thing that happens, and nothing ever happens by accident, and it's all a part of the Creators plan to make this World a "showcase" planet instead of hotbed for evil which it has basicly been for the past 15,000 years or so.

And thats about all I have to say about it. lol.

SUMMATION:

ONE SIDE:

CHINA
SYRIA
LIBYA
IRAN
NORTH KOREA
AFRICAN NATIONS

THE OTHER SIDE:

USA
BRITAIN
RUSSIA
EGYPT (THIS ONE IS NOT A DEFINATE LIKE THE OTHERS)

Of course other countries will be involved in this war, but those are the main key players anyways.

NuclearWinter
i seriously doubt bush and cheney would be in a bible code. but oh well.
despite the major shitstorm that's coming, i still gotta work tomorrow. so good night.

Lol. Night man.

NuclearWinter
Japan won't be here for too much longer. No offense, but Japan is due to subside beneath the ocean very soon. I know that sounds crazy, but with the "Great Earthquake" that is suppose to occur in 2006 for Japan and with the Tidle Waves and such that will strike that Island it will no longer even be a player in terms of countries and politics. And if it isn't there how could it be?

But actually, I hope the people that are living in Japan are hearing me on this. That country is due for disaster. It has been prophesized for over 50 years but the time is now for that country to endur the greatest of it's disasters yet.

I would say to the people in Japan to move as fast as they can, and I am not joking, because when the time comes for that country to fall many people will die along with it. And that is not a pretty picture at all.

As for the other countries listed, well, I am sure there will be others involved, but none more so than the ones I have already listed. Besides, as the war goes on, other countries will no doubt join in on both sides. But the countries that I listed will start out as the key players and will remain that way until the end of the war. They are the countries who will make the biggest difference as far as the outcome is concerned.

And as far as China's communism is concerned. It will fall too. But not until after the war. Communism falling on it's own is not plausible when it comes to China. It has to be shaken out of them. And that is what this War will do.

NuclearWinter
I am almost 100% confident that just about everything I am stating here is true. And yes, I will be the first to admit that I was wrong if it turns out that I am. But I do not believe that after all the work and energy I and many others have put into this information that these events will not occur.

And as for my beliefs in our Creator, I never question His/Her prophecies until I have proof that they won't happen. And even then I am more inclinded to chalk it up as "something must have changed it" rather than "Our Creators prophecies were wrong".

NuclearWinter
The Truth is that we would not be where we are today without the wars we've had in the past. And that does not mean that I condone war, not at all, war is wrong. However, it is all a learning process.

There is something much bigger controlling countries which go to war with eachother and determine eachothers future and outcome. You might say, whew, glad thats over, or, man, the suffering that we had to go through to get here, but in the end, GOOD, or should i say, GOD, always wins.

These governments run around thinking they run this World. They are crazy if they believe that to be the truth. Every country has it's own destiny. And no matter what country wins a war, thats the way it was meant to be. And the 1,000 years of peace that we have coming very soon is completely pre-destined for our planet.

As I said before, nothing happens by accident, everything has been pre-planned before it happens. If not, we would have chaos. And God does not operate by chaos. Thats the darkness. Light operates by Love and Guidance. And it is love and guidance that we will receive after this stuff is all over.

The Light has always been stronger than the Dark. This is a fact. You can test this theory out for yourself by applying Truth to what I am saying here.

For example:

If you put Light into a Dark place, what happens? The Darkness dissapears and the Light illuminates the area. But what happens if you do the opposite? If you try and put Darkness into Light, the Darkness will still dissapear, but the Light will remain and keep on shining. This is one way of testing out how the Light is stronger than the Dark. And it always has been, and it always will be.

NuclearWinter
It's also important to note that this year (2006) might feature a Major Earthquake for Japan. It might not, however, be the cause of Japan sinking beneath the ocean.

All I know is that this year we should expect the quake, but after that it could be any year between 2006-2012 that Japan goes under the sea. There is not a set date though. It would obviously most likely happen around 2009-2012 though when Earth will be producing disasters like never before seen and may possibly culminate in the Pole Shift which will be the grand finale anytime between those 3 years as well.

NuclearWinter
If we all looked up and faced it, this World War 3 disaster could be avoided, but ignorance and denial always ensure that we will get the full force and the most extreme consequences, because it strikes when we least expect it and when we are the least prepared. People say ignorance is bliss, but only for so long.

We create our own reality by our thoughts and actions. For every action or non-action there is a consequence. When we give our minds and our responsibility away, we give our lives away. If enough of us do it, we give the World away. This is precisely what we have been doing throughout known Human history. This is why the few have always controlled the masses.

NuclearWinter
I have reason to believe that the majority of World War 3 will be fought on the Middle Eastern Continent. I also have reason to believe that while all of our "fighters" are out there fighting World War 3, America will be left vulnerable and much much more easy for the government to introduce it's new policies and restrictions for the people. To take the action required with their plan for their "New World Order". After all, who will be here to stop them? Not while blood is being shed everywhere and the entire World is on the brink of Nuclear disaster!

I also have reason to believe that one of the biggest battles of World War 3 will be fought in and around Egypt. the very place where much of the Sun worshipping and black magic nonsense started in the first place.

And the rivers of Egypt ran red, and they were as blood.

Of course they will be. With all the dead bodies that will be strewn about, and many of them falling into rivers, I would be suprised to see a river around that area that will not be filled with blood. The blood of all the dead soldiers. From both sides of the World.

NuclearWinter
Poll: Americans Say World War III Likely

By WILL LESTER, Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON - Americans are far more likely than the Japanese to expect another world war in their lifetime, according to AP-Kyodo polling 60 years after World War II ended. Most people in both countries believe the first use of a nuclear weapon is never justified.

Those findings come six decades after the United States dropped atomic bombs on the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The war claimed about 400,000 U.S. troops around the world, more than three times that many Japanese troops and at least 300,000 Japanese civilians.
Out of the ashes, Japan and the United States forged a close political alliance. Americans and Japanese now generally have good feelings about each other.

But people in the two countries have very different views on everything from the U.S. use of the atomic bomb in 1945, fears of North Korea and the American military presence in Japan.

Some of the widest differences came on expectations of a new world war.
Six in 10 Americans said they think such a war is likely, while only one-third of the Japanese said so, according to polling done in both countries for The Associated Press and Kyodo, the Japanese news service.

"Man's going to destroy man eventually. When that will be, I don't know," said Gaye Lestaeghe of Freeport, La.

Some question whether that war has arrived, with fighting dragging on in Afghanistan and Iraq as part of the U.S. campaign against terrorism.
"I feel like we're in a world war right now," said Susan Aser, a real estate agent from Rochester, N.Y.

The Japanese were less likely than Americans to expect a world war, less worried about the threat from North Korea and less inclined to say a first strike with nuclear weapons could be justified.

"The Japanese people take peace for granted," said Hiroya Sato, 20, of Tokyo. "The Japanese people are not interested in things like war."
President Truman decided to try to end the war by dropping atomic bombs on Hiroshima on Aug. 6, 1945, and on Nagasaki three days later.

The first two atomic bombs killed tens of thousands in Hiroshima and Nagasaki; thousands more gradually died with severe radiation burns. Those bombings led to Japan's announcement on Aug. 15 that it would surrender.

Two-thirds of Americans say the use of atomic bombs was unavoidable. Only 20 percent of Japanese felt that way and three-fourths said it was not necessary. Just one-half of Americans approve of the use of the atomic bombs on Japan.

Bob Garapedian, an 81-year-old retiree from Colchester, Conn., was preparing to fly fighter planes over the planned invasion of Japan when the war ended. Asked whether using the atomic bomb was appropriate, he said without hesitation: "Absolutely!"

But military instructor Hugh "D.J." Carlen, who lives near Fort Knox, Ky., said: "I don't think we really needed to do it. We darn near had the country starved to death. We could have effected a blockade."
Skepticism about the bombings is widespread in Japan.

"I often hear the bombings were not necessary," said Toyokazu Katsumi, a 27-year-old engineer from Yokohama. "They just wanted to experiment with them."

For 63-year-old Masashi Muroi of Tokyo, the attacks with atomic bombs "were mass, indiscriminate killings and perhaps violated international law."

For younger people, World War II is something seen only on newsreel footage, in the movies and in history books. For those who lived through it, the memories are vivid.

Hideko Mori, a 71-year-old Tokyo housewife, said that as a child in Nagano in central Japan, she and her neighbors had to take refuge to avoid American air raids.

"Around the time I was in the 5th grade, when we went to school, instead of attending classes, we plowed the school grounds and planted potatoes and pumpkins, and we dug up bomb shelters," she said.
People in both countries overwhelmingly perceive the other country favorably now.

Four in five Americans have an upbeat view of Japan and two-thirds of Japanese feel that way about the U.S. But older people were not quite as enthusiastic.

"I dislike the Japanese military, but not the Japanese people," World War II veteran William Aleshire, 84, of Peachtree City, Ga., said during a recent visit to a war memorial in Washington.
Some of the good feelings may stem from the close cooperation between the U.S. and Japan in postwar rebuilding and from America's financial support.

During the years when American troops occupied Japan, economic reforms enabled Japanese farmers to own their own land. With U.S. help, Japan grew into an economic power.

"The Americans contributed so much to the reconstruction of Japan after the war. I think their influence was very significant and positive," said 62-year-old Yasuzo Higuchi of Tokyo. "Even now, because of their presence in our country, North Korea can't attack us."

Americans' good will about the Japanese extends to their government, with six in 10 in the U.S. regarding it as trustworthy. But more than half of the Japanese distrust Washington.

Asked whether a first strike with nuclear weapons ever could be justified, a majority in both countries said no. But Americans were twice as likely as the Japanese to think such a strike might be justified in some circumstances.

Since the war, the U.S. military presence in Japan has come to be accepted in most of Japan, but stirs resentment on the island of Okinawa.
The Japanese are evenly split on whether the U.S. troops should stay or go, the polling found. Three-fourths of Americans said this country should keep its military in Japan.

"Any country that will allow us to keep a base there as a forward lookout post, I think we ought to do it," said Wade Hill, a copier technician who lives near Dallas. "We need a buffer zone."

The strongest rivalry between the U.S. and Japan now is economic. The presence of Americans products has increased in Japan, though Tokyo continues to have a large trade surplus with Washington.

Japanese are most likely to name the U.S. as the most important country for their economy, possibly a reflection of the success among Americans for Japanese automobiles and electronics. Americans were most likely to name China as most important for the U.S. economy.

Trade tensions have increased between the United States and China after America ran up a $162 billion deficit with China last year, the largest ever with a single country.

Some see economic competition as the most important battle between countries these days.

"I don't think it will be like World War II," said James DiVita of Sandusky, Ohio, who works in manufacturing. "It will be more of a silent takeover with dollars, buying up companies."

The poll of 1,000 adults in the United States was conducted for the AP by Ipsos, an international polling company, from July 5-10 and the poll of 1,045 eligible voters in Japan was conducted for Kyodo by the Public Opinion Research Center from July 1-3. Each poll has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3 percentage points.

___
Associated Press writers Chisaki Watanabe and Aiko Hayashi in Tokyo, and AP's manager of surveys Trevor Tompson contributed to this report.
On the Net:

An interactive detailing poll questions and responses is available at:

http://wid.ap.org/polls/japanus/index.html

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=sto...rld_war_ii_poll

NuclearWinter
THE NEW WORLD ORDER

The term New World Order (NWO) has been used by numerous politicians through the ages, and is a generic term used to refer to a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals (at least at the highest echelons) which include many of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe (dominated by the British Crown) whose goal is to create a One World (fascist) Government, stripped of nationalistic and regional boundaries, that is obedient to their agenda.

Listen to the Zionist* banker, Paul Warburg:

"We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent." (February 17, 1950, as he testified before the US Senate).

Their intention is to effect complete and total control over every human being on the planet and to dramatically reduce the world's population by two thirds. While the name New World Order is the term most frequently used today to loosely refer to anyone involved in this conspiracy, the study of exactly who makes up this group is a complex and intricate one. For further research sources, please see the side bar on the left.

In 1992, Dr John Coleman published Conspirators Hierarchy: The Story of the Committee of 300. With laudable scholarship and meticulous research, Dr Coleman identifies the players and carefully details the New World Order agenda of worldwide domination and control. On page 161 of the Conspirators Hierarchy, Dr Coleman accurately summarizes the intent and purpose of the Committee of 300 as follows:

"A One World Government and one-unit monetary system, under permanent non-elected hereditary oligarchists who self-select from among their numbers in the form of a feudal system as it was in the Middle Ages. In this One World entity, population will be limited by restrictions on the number of children per family, diseases, wars, famines, until 1 billion people who are useful to the ruling class, in areas which will be strictly and clearly defined, remain as the total world population.

There will be no middle class, only rulers and the servants. All laws will be uniform under a legal system of world courts practicing the same unified code of laws, backed up by a One World Government police force and a One World unified military to enforce laws in all former countries where no national boundaries shall exist.

The system will be on the basis of a welfare state; those who are obedient and subservient to the One World Government will be rewarded with the means to live; those who are rebellious will simply be starved to death or be declared outlaws, thus a target for anyone who wishes to kill them. Privately owned firearms or weapons of any kind will be prohibited."

NuclearWinter
Why the Conspiracy is relatively Unknown

The sheer magnitude and complex web of deceit surrounding the individuals and organizations involved in this conspiracy is mind boggling, even for the most astute among us. Most people react with disbelief and skepticism towards the topic, unaware that they have been conditioned (brainwashed) to react with skepticism by institutional and media influences.

Author and de-programmer Fritz Springmeier (The Top 13 Illuminati Bloodlines) says that most people have built in "slides" that short circuit the mind's critical examination process when it comes to certain sensitive topics. "Slides", Springmeier reports, is a CIA term for a conditioned type of response which dead ends a person's thinking and terminates debate or examination of the topic at hand. For example, the mention of the word "conspiracy" often solicits a slide response with many people.

What most people believe to be "Public Opinion" is in reality carefully crafted and scripted propaganda designed to elicit a desired behavioral response from the public. Public opinion polls are really taken with the intent of gauging the public's acceptance of the New World Order's planned programs. A strong showing in the polls tells them that the programming is "taking", while a poor showing tells the NWO manipulators that they have to recast or "tweak" the programming until the desired response is achieved.

NuclearWinter
The NWO Modus Operandi

The NWO global conspirators manifest their agenda through the skilful manipulation of human emotions, especially fear. In the past centuries, they have repeatedly utilized a contrivance that NWO researcher and author David Icke has characterized in his latest book, The Biggest Secret, as Problem, Reaction, and Solution.

The technique is as follows: NWO strategists create the Problem - by funding , assembling, and training an "opposition" group to stimulate turmoil in an established political power (sovereign country, region, continent, etc.) that they wish to impinge upon and thus create opposing factions in a conflict that the NWO themselves maneuvered into existence. In recent decades, so called opposition groups are usually identified in the media as 'freedom fighters' or 'liberators'.

At the same time, the leader of the established political power where the conflict is being orchestrated is demonized and, on cue, referred to as 'another Hitler' (take your pick: Saddam Hussein, Milosevic, Kadaffi, etc.). The 'freedom fighters' are not infrequently assembled from a local criminal element (i.e. KLA, drug traffickers).

In the spirit of true Machiavellian deceit, the same NWO strategists are equally involved in covertly arming and advising the leader of the established power as well (the NWO always profits from any armed conflict by loaning money, arming, and supplying all parties involved in a war).

The conflict is drawn to the world stage by the controlled media outlets with a barrage of photos and video tape reports of horrific and bloody atrocities suffered by innocent civilians. The cry goes up "Something has to be done!" And that is the desired Reaction.

The NWO puppeteers then provide the Solution by sending in UN 'Peace Keepers' (Bosnia) or a UN 'Coalition Force' (Gulf War) or NATO Bombers and then ground troops (Kosovo), or the military to 'search for Weapons of Mass Destruction', which of course are never found. Once installed, the 'peace keepers' never leave. The idea is to have NWO controlled ground troops in all major countries or strategic areas where significant resistance to the New World Order takeover is likely to be encountered.

NuclearWinter
Who is the NWO?

The corporate portion of the NWO is dominated by international bankers, oil barons and pharmaceutical cartels, as well as other major multinational corporations. The Royal Family of England, namely Queen Elizabeth II and the House of Windsor, (who are, in fact, descendants of the German arm of European Royalty - the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha family - changed the name to Windsor in 1914), are high level players in the oligarchy which controls the upper strata of the NWO. The decision making nerve centers of this effort are in London (especially the City of London), Basel Switzerland, and Brussels (NATO headquarters).

The United Nations, along with all the agencies working under the UN umbrella, such as the World Health Organization (WHO), are full time players in this scheme. Similarly, NATO is a military tool of the NWO.

The leaders of all major industrial countries like the United States, England, Germany, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, etc. (members of the "G7/G8" ) are active and fully cooperative participants in this conspiracy. In this century, the degree of control exerted by the NWO has advanced to the point that only certain hand-picked individuals, who are groomed and selected are even eligible to become the prime minister or president of countries like England, Germany, or The United States.

It didn't matter whether Bill Clinton or Bob Dole won the Presidency in 1996, the results would have been the same. Both men are playing on the same team for the same ball club. Anyone who isn't a team player is taken out: i.e. President Kennedy, Ali Bhutto (Pakistan) and Aldo Moro (Italy). More recently, Admiral Borda and William Colby were also killed because they were either unwilling to go along with the conspiracy to destroy America, weren't cooperating in some capacity, or were attempting to expose/ thwart the takeover agenda.

NuclearWinter
The NWO's Role in Shaping History

Most of the major wars, political upheavals, and economic depression/recessions of the past 100 years (and earlier) were carefully planned and instigated by the machinations of these elites. They include The Spanish-American War (1898), World War I and World War II; The Great Depression; the Bolshevik Revolution of 1917; the Rise of Nazi Germany; the Korean War; the Vietnam War; the 1989-91 "fall" of Soviet Communism; the 1991 Gulf War; the War in Kosovo; and the two Iraq wars. Even the French Revolution was orchestrated into existence by elements of the NWO.

The instigation of a trumped-up war as a cover for amassing fortunes can be dated back to at least the 12th Century when only a core group of nine members of the Knights Templar, the military arm of a secret society known as the Priory of Sion, kicked off the The Crusades that lasted for over a century and a half. A rift later developed between the Templars and the Priory of Sion when Jerusalem was lost to Saracen Turks in 1187. In 1307, the king of France, Philippe the Fair, coveted the wealth and was jealous of the Templars' power.

The French king, being a puppet of the Priory of Sion, set out to arrest all the Templars in France on October 13. While many Templars were seized and tortured, including their Grand Master, Jacques de Molay, many other Templars (who had been tipped off) escaped. They eventually resurfaced in Portugal, in Malta (as the Knights of Malta) and later in Scotland as The Scottish Rites of Freemasonry, with Albert Pike playing a key role in defining a plan for establishing a world government.

The acquisition and consolidation of ever greater wealth, natural resources, total political power, and control over others are the motivating forces which drive the decisions of the NWO leaders. The toll in human suffering and the loss of innocent lives are non issues for these individuals.

NuclearWinter

NuclearWinter
War = Profits, it's that simple. Here's how the equation works. Banks lend money to countries to fight their battles; then extend further loans after the war is over to help rebuild the nation that was defeated. By utilizing this strategy, the banks always win because the victor is deeply indebted to them via loans, while the loser is controlled through the extended political influence associated with their indebtedness.

Those in the know also make a killing during war by manipulating the stock market; utilizing inside information and knowing the markets will be volatile. They short-sell while the stocks are high (making a huge profit), then they wait for the market to drop (as it inevitably does), and then they re-buy at rock bottom prices, knowing full well that they'll rise again after everything settles down (thus, more financial gains.)

War is hell for some, and big bucks for others. What category do people think the controllers fit into?

NuclearWinter

NuclearWinter

Vinny Valentine
Can You Say?

:No One gives a flying shit in hell?:

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>