Amsterdam Chronic? WTF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
So everyone is always saying,how cool Amsterdam is because everythings legal there and you can smoke pipes in the pubs and other things,that I cant mention here.

Anyway,A guy I know was bragging awhile ago,how he brought these seeds back with him when he went there,so he planted them and grew them and eventually,once they grew,he gave me a gram for free,just to try it,I had like 3 cones and I was like What the f**k?Amsterdam weed sux ass

Pandemoniac
Well first of, the Amsterdam legend is exaggerated. The Dutch law makes it possible to do certain things that are illegal in other countries, but it still ain't the perverted paradise that some think it is.
Second, out of all places, Amsterdam is one place where you must know where to shop and what to ask for if you want the real goods.
The folks there are most aware of the fact that they can fool foreign customers easily. Why sell them the real stuff when they're drooling over the lesser products all ready?
No doubt that you can get the best of that you like in Amsterdam, and I am not proud of that at all, but your friend just went to the wrong places.

Valharu
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Well first of, the Amsterdam legend is exaggerated. The Dutch law makes it possible to do certain things that are illegal in other countries, but it still ain't the perverted paradise that some think it is.
Second, out of all places, Amsterdam is one place where you must know where to shop and what to ask for if you want the real goods.
The folks there are most aware of the fact that they can fool foreign customers easily. Why sell them the real stuff when they're drooling over the lesser products all ready?
We might be bending a few international rules, but we sure know about marketing. That might be true. But what's your beer like?
Aussie's have a monster in VB.

K.Diddy
We might be bending a few international rules, but we sure know about marketing.

So your saying,the guy got ripped off?

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by K.Diddy
So your saying,the guy got ripped off?

Positive. Despite what I said above, it remains true that you can get the best weed in the world in Amsterdam. If they don't grow it, they'll ship it in. Your friend probably just went into the first encountered shop and asked for some goods, and got stuck with crap because the seller thought 'goody, an outsider, good chance to sell him some leftovers.'
And he bought seeds! Now that is not very clever as it is hard to tell what plant they are really from. They might be easy to get across the border, but so what if it's crap?
He should have asked around more.

K.Diddy
Positive. Despite what I said above, it remains true that you can get the best weed in the world in Amsterdam. If they don't grow it, they'll ship it in. Your friend probably just went into the first encountered shop and asked for some goods, and got stuck with crap because the seller thought 'goody, an outsider, good chance to sell him some leftovers.'
And he bought seeds! Now that is not very clever as it is hard to tell what plant they are really from. They might be easy to get across the border, but so what if it's crap?

Yeah,Well the guy is a bit of a dumbassconfused

Valharu
laughing

Pandemoniac
Good thing he got seeds then, he would have been ripped apart by dogs smuggling tops.

Inspectah Deck

Do you have the goods? cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.