Karnak VS. Colossus 616

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Debate.

grey fox
Karnak shatters colossus in a single blow.

Also ...you own a grenade launcher ! I mean i knew America was kinda lax on gun laws (compared to Britain) but a damn Grenade launcher...isn't that illegal ?

King KAM
Originally posted by grey fox

Also ...you own a grenade launcher ! I mean i knew America was kinda lax on gun laws (compared to Britain) but a damn Grenade launcher...isn't that illegal ? he doesnt own anything but a water-pistol

Adam Warlock

Also ...you own a grenade launcher ! I mean i knew America was kinda lax on gun laws (compared to Britain) but a damn Grenade launcher...isn't that illegal ?

Not on a Yugoslavian SKS.

I own a Yugoslavian SKS M59/66 Model. It comes with a grenade launcher attachment. The gun itself is able to fire off grenades. These rifles are military surplus rifles and go for about a 150.00 dollars(US).

Real grenade launchers are legal where I live though. Sure it has to be registered and what not. Pay somewhere in the vicinity of 10,000 dollars and up, way up, you can own an AT-4 rocket launcher or an M-16 with a M203 grenade launcher attachment.

grey fox
Originally posted by Adam Warlock

I own a Yugoslavian SKS M59/66 Model. It comes with a grenade launcher attachment. The gun itself is able to fire off grenades. These rifles are military surplus rifles and go for about a 150.00 dollars(US).

Real grenade launchers are legal where I live though. Sure it has to be registered and what not. Pay somewhere in the vicinity of 10,000 dollars and up, way up, you can own an AT-4 rocket launcher or an M-16 with a M203 grenade launcher attachment.

HOLY SHIT eek!

Adam Warlock
HOLY SHIT eek!

Check out my thread here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=399743&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Ignore all the anti-gun activist and what not. Look at the pictures. There are a couple on the first page, and a couple on the second page. I will post more pics on soon.

King KAM
Originally posted by Adam Warlock

Real grenade launchers are legal where I live though. Sure it has to be registered and what not. Pay somewhere in the vicinity of 10,000 dollars and up, way up, you can own an AT-4 rocket launcher or an M-16 with a M203 grenade launcher attachment. hey.....if i was u....and buy alot of guns too....i bet you need them....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.