White Noise 2: The Light

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@
Yup, they're currently shooting this. It stars that guy off Serenity. After his family dies, he also almost dies but comes back and predicts the death of those around him.

BackFire
Ohhhhhhhh no.

papabeard
shitshitshitshitshit

C-Dic
Straight to video.

T.M
Originally posted by BackFire
Ohhhhhhhh no.

"

Originally posted by papabeard
shitshitshitshitshit

"

Originally posted by C-Dic
Straight to video.

Most defiantly.

I didn't watch the first one and the only way I will watch this is if the people who are making it pay me to.

C-Dic
I actually liked the first one a lot, thought it was a little underappreciated, but an original movie like that loses its appeal in a sequel.

steverules
Is this some kind of DVD they are making to boost grocery store DVD sales? Because I don't think it would even sell there.

beta-wolf_101
White Noise was a disappointing at best.

ladygrim
the first one was quite watchable but please was/is there a need for another .

* i think not

BlackC@
The first was okay, it just needed to actually get more in to EVPs from the dead, not people that hadn't yet died.

Gregory
hm, never mind...

BackFire
The original was cool for the first 45 minutes or so, then it just went to hell and become a stupid mystery with one of the worst revelations ever in film history. The revelation is so trivial that it needs a flashback to remind you why it's even a revelation at all. Just poor, poor filmmaking.

Pandemoniac
Correct, decent concept but poor development and no need what so ever for a sequel.

doomsday49
the trailer for the first movie was better than the actual movie.

BackFire
I agree.

Wolfie
The first one was decent up to a point. When Michael Keaton started getting messages from living people that are about to die, it started lacking. Then the ending with the Hollywood graphics just killed it. And the cheesy scene in the van with the radio went against the concept.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.