Nicholas Hooper to score Order of the Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheOnes2
HPANA reports that UK composer Nicholas Hooper will score the soundtrack for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Hooper is a long-time collaborator of the fifth film's director David Yates and most of his credits are for television projects. He won a BAFTA for Best Original Score in 2004 for The Young Visiters, which was also helmed by Yates.

Warner Bros. has scheduled a July 13, 2007 release date for "Order of the Phoenix."

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by TheOnes2
HPANA reports that UK composer Nicholas Hooper will score the soundtrack for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Hooper is a long-time collaborator of the fifth film's director David Yates and most of his credits are for television projects. He won a BAFTA for Best Original Score in 2004 for The Young Visiters, which was also helmed by Yates.

Warner Bros. has scheduled a July 13, 2007 release date for "Order of the Phoenix."

Yeh i heard about this. I think he will compose some great music for the OOTP but whatever happened to John Williams? I like him the best because he composed the original music. sad

Barker
John Williams... weep

Edit: This is 2 Months old. no expression

TheKingofKINGS!
There is a thread for all OotP movie news.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t345027.html

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by TheOnes2

If this is true, then Ootp will be released on Friday the 13th!!!! fear

But you guys probably already knew this. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.