Civil War Whose Side Are You On ?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ok ok i would say these teams are really good but which team would u join i would say For the Super-Human Registration Act well whats ur opinion????

For the Super-Human Registration Act

Iron Man
Mister Fantastic
The Thing
She-Hulk
Spider-Man
Colossus
Black Goliath
The Sentry
Bishop- as shown in cover image to Civil War: X-Men #1

Against the Super-Human Registration Act

Captain America
Dr. Strange
Black Bolt
Namor
Invisible Woman
Wolverine
Human Torch
Cyclops
Cable - (implied) see Cable & Deadpool #30

Hero Hunters

Thunderbolts - see Thunderbolts #104
Deadpool - see Cable & Deadpool #30

Syndicate_Lord
I'd just cap George Bush one in the face... I guess that makes me against

Syndicate_Lord
Pah, i'd rather be a hero hunter!

Lucid Lui
Aren't the Hero Hunters pretty much Pro-Registration? Why else would they be hunting down heros and villains?

As for the whose side i'm on... Arguments that i've seen brought up for each side are all equally convincing and my fav characters are spread pretty evenly across each team.

Makes it really hard to decide, and i really can't say for sure until we're deep into the story. But i imagine i'll end up rooting for the anti-registration team.

willRules
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Aren't the Hero Hunters pretty much Pro-Registration? Why else would they be hunting down heros and villains?

As for the whose side i'm on... Arguments that i've seen brought up for each side are all equally convincing and my fav characters are spread pretty evenly across each team.

Makes it really hard to decide, and i really can't say for sure until we're deep into the story. But i imagine i'll end up rooting for the anti-registration team.

I agree yes

Syndicate_Lord
To be honest anti-registration is where my heart lies... but hero hunting sounds FUN

marvelprince
I love idea and concept behind hero registration, but I'm against it. ANd i'm pretty sure Spider-Man is gonna switch sides during the war to anit-registration

Syndicate_Lord
Everyone's pretty sure.

Spideys Sister
What side is Spidey on?

TheKahn
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
What side is Spidey on?

I think that initially Spidey will be pro-registration because of his relationship with Tony, but eventually he'll turn against it. At least that is what Marvel seems to be hinting at.

laughing
Oh, and I really like that sig, Spideys Sister. thumb up

Spideys Sister
Thanks. I'm with Spidey on this then. It makes sense.

AJ4LIFE
good to see u old teammate spidey girl, how bout me and u become....close freinds lol
who is worvy supporting anyway

Mr. Valentine
Im pretty sure no-one (in real life) will be pro, other than the people who do it because they want to stick out. Everyone knows that the Anti side will look like the good guys and the Pro to be the bad (of sorts.)

BlaqChaos
I don't think it'll be Spidey that switches sides. I think it's going to be Reed Richards. It was said that one of four people on a list would turn. They were listed as 1) Reed Richards 2) Invisible Woman 3) Spider-man and 4) Wolverine.

Now we already know that Reed and Sue are going to be on opisite sides over this. I think that Reed will switch sides after the Human Torch gets stomped into a coma while out at a club. The Spider-man thing is a red hering.

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
I don't think it'll be Spidey that switches sides. I think it's going to be Reed Richards. It was said that one of four people on a list would turn. They were listed as 1) Reed Richards 2) Invisible Woman 3) Spider-man and 4) Wolverine.

Now we already know that Reed and Sue are going to be on opisite sides over this. I think that Reed will switch sides after the Human Torch gets stomped into a coma while out at a club. The Spider-man thing is a red hering. Actually, I'm pro because I'm looking at this thing as if were real. A whole neighborhood, alone with a gradeschool full of kids is going to be wiped out because of the wreckless acts of a group of unregistered heros acting on their own.

BlaqChaos

Now we already know that Reed and Sue are going to be on opisite sides over this. I think that Reed will switch sides after the Human Torch gets stomped into a coma while out at a club. The Spider-man thing is a red hering.

Blood_Rayne
Originally posted by TheKahn
I think that initially Spidey will be pro-registration because of his relationship with Tony, but eventually he'll turn against it. At least that is what Marvel seems to be hinting at.

laughing
Oh, and I really like that sig, Spideys Sister. thumb up

Marvel could just be hinting at that to throw us off.

King KAM
I am against the registry, but i am siding with the cap....

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by King KAM
I am against the registry, but i am siding with the cap.... You do realize that Cap's against the registry too, right?

King KAM
You do realize that Cap's against the registry too, right? i dont care what side cap is on, im simply stating that im with him till the bitter end.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
Marvel could just be hinting at that to throw us off.

I doubt it. I'd be willing to bet money Spidey switches before we see the end of Civil War.

i dont care what side cap is on, im simply stating that im with him till the bitter end.

Than you picked the right side. wink

Obviously, most people are going to be anti-registration. Where's the fun in registered superheroes? No more vigilantes?

However, if I were to look at this as if I was living in their world... then I don't know. Could go either way. erm

King KAM
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I doubt it. I'd be willing to bet money Spidey switches before we see the end of Civil War.

Than you picked the right side. wink

Obviously, most people are going to be anti-registration. Where's the fun in registered superheroes? No more vigilantes?

However, if I were to look at this as if I was living in their world... then I don't know. Could go either way. erm im juss lookin forward to cap putting the wompin on DD,IM,and Spidey.....this fight is sooo unfair though....whatever side strange it on wins

Tony Stark
im juss lookin forward to cap putting the wompin on DD,IM,and Spidey.....this fight is sooo unfair though....whatever side strange it on wins

confused

Eh... huh...huh...

What about Bob?

King KAM
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

Eh... huh...huh...

What about Bob? meaning the sentry?

H. S. 6
meaning the sentry?

yes

If he fights, he'll probably own half of the anti- side...

until Thor comes back takin names... cool

King KAM
Originally posted by H. S. 6
yes

If he fights, he'll probably own half of the anti- side...

until Thor comes back takin names... cool thor cant beat strange....

H. S. 6
thor cant beat strange....

Huh? blink

Number one) I thought Strange was anti-registration...

Number two) Where did Strange come from? I was referring to Sentry, and then Thor coming and owning the pro- side of things.

Psyquis52
What about Black Bolt?

In the House of M we saw him destroy Apocalypse with a syllable.

Lucid Lui
Nevermind...

>.>...

<.<...

Black Adam
Originally posted by Psyquis52
What about Black Bolt?

In the House of M we saw him destroy Apocalypse with a syllable.
he did do that

he's defiantly not for registration or at least not with Tony. Bendis posted the script of the part where he raises his fist and points and shows what BB really feels while doing that.

But i doubt he's going to come down to earth and fight for his rights as an American citizen....oh wait he's not one is he.

It would take something like Shield attacking his city to even get him involved.

But Shield and the U.S gov can't be that stupid.
at least i hope there not.....

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Black Adam
But Shield and the U.S gov can't be that stupid.
at least i hope there not..... Is George Bush president in the MU?

Black Adam
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Is George Bush president in the MU?

yeah he is why do yo........

oh......

jinzin
i dont care what side cap is on, im simply stating that im with him till the bitter end.

**** YEAH!

Psyquis52
I'm siding with Black Bolt and Captain America on this one.
I would definately like to see what happens when you take a Black Bolt and try to put it against a Sentry.

Maybe giant groundhogs will inherit the earth! eek!

King KAM
Originally posted by jinzin
**** YEAH! as long as i got jinzin on my team, im good to go.

Next Venom_girl
"I shall reorganize the senate into the first Galactic Empire!"
Wait wrong forum.
Let's see give up rights for the sake of security.... HELL NO!

Blood_Rayne
Sue is finally going to kick Reed's ass.

King KAM
Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
Sue is finally going to kick Reed's ass. yay!

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Black Adam
he did do that

he's defiantly not for registration or at least not with Tony. Bendis posted the script of the part where he raises his fist and points and shows what BB really feels while doing that.

Where can I find that "script?"

Black Adam
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Where can I find that "script?"

Bendis just posted a brief part in an interview.

http://www.newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=66106

Q: I may be a bit thick, but it wasn't clear to me if Black Bolt was supportive of Iron Man's position at the end of the issue. I'll assume yes, since he didn't fly off in a huff. But why would he support the voluntary registration. Like Namor, Black Bolt is the leader of a sovereign nation, not a superhero. Why would he care about something that will only be impacting America in the short term.

BB: Here is the script to that scene:

4- Doctor Strange gently casts a spell. He is disappearing into a strobe light effect of magics. He does it calmly. With a very sad look on his face.

DOCTOR STRANGE

I guess we're done here.

Never call upon me again.

5- Smoke still billowing from where Doctor Strange was sitting, Iron-Man asks Blackbolt even though he's pretty sure he knows the answer.

IRON-MAN

Well.

I'm sorry you can't communicate with us, Black Bolt. I -

6- Black Bolt holds up a stern hand with stern pursed lips.
7- Black Bolt gestures at him through with pursed lips.
8- Black Bolt points at them with disappointed, hateful eyes.
9- From Behind Reed Richards, Black Bolt flies away. Iron Man hangs his head as Reed gets up to leave.

IRON-MAN

I think I got the gist.

REED RICHARDS

Well, I have to go home and fight with my wife about this for the rest of my life.

BlaqChaos
So who does everyone else think will reveal their secret ID to the world?

bitca730
So for the clueless like myself, can someone tell me if the super human restration act purely for the good guys or all super beings in general...I'm assuming everyone good and bad...is it like the mutant registration act? If so, why the hell would any X-Men be in favor of it? And lastly where can I find information regarding arguments for and against the act...besides buying comics as I don't have access to any stores...THANKS

willRules
Originally posted by bitca730
is it like the mutant registration act? If so, why the hell would any X-Men be in favor of it?

Maybe it may help human/mutant relations? smile

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by bitca730
So for the clueless like myself, can someone tell me if the super human restration act purely for the good guys or all super beings in general...I'm assuming everyone good and bad...is it like the mutant registration act? If so, why the hell would any X-Men be in favor of it? And lastly where can I find information regarding arguments for and against the act...besides buying comics as I don't have access to any stores...THANKS
It's for ALL superpowered beings, good or bad. It's like the proposed mutant registration act, but much more broader. Considering that the X-Men have only been able to locate about 198 mutants left, they may favor it for protection. Wizard had some arguments for and against it, but I think you'll start seeing more arguments once the war actually begins. This is merely the prelude.

Thunderstrike
To be honest, I am very much against registration. There are too many nutcases in the MU that could get a hold of that data and start crap. It's Spider-Man's greatest fear come to life. It's obvious that he'll switch sides, but probably not before Thor comes back with all of that wisdom he gained from Ragnarock and beats the Sentry into next year, showing who has the coolest long hair.

Etrigan
Against, probably.

Yeah. Black Bolt could state his opinion easily. ^^

Soleran
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
To be honest, I am very much against registration. There are too many nutcases in the MU that could get a hold of that data and start crap. It's Spider-Man's greatest fear come to life. It's obvious that he'll switch sides, but probably not before Thor comes back with all of that wisdom he gained from Ragnarock and beats the Sentry into next year, showing who has the coolest long hair.

Seriously I am glad its not just me that noticed the hair! After they fight they can talk about hair products to keep it all silky and smooth despite the harshest battles!

LOL nice Thunderstrike.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.