Superman Returns game for the PC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fr0z3n
I am sure that, like me, all of you are eagerly awaiting the Superman Returns movie and the tie-in game. However, it is very disappointing that the game is not being made for the PC. I believe there are a lot of us who game on the PC. I have made a petition addressed to Electronic Arts-Tiburon to make a PC port of the Superman Returns game. Please support the petition so that we can forward the petition to EA once we have enough signatures.

Link

Syndicate_Lord
Yeah, so one petition will make the difference. Isnt a PS2 FOR games though while a PC was not made for games. Computers werre made as a convenient typewriter. See the point? Now I'll just laugha t you for missing out on the game:

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

fr0z3n
Did you know that there are and will be more games for the PC than there EVER will be for any single console? And, heh, did you know that the PC can be more than just a convenient typewriter? Did you know that the thing you are using now for posting is actually a PC?

Well, apparently you dont. :P . "Convenient typewriter", indeed!

Syndicate_Lord
Did yoou READ what i wrote? I basically said I don't gice a damn and I never said a PC is JUST a convenient typewriter. that's why they were ORIGINAL:LY made!

MattDay
lol calm down guys, games consoles only purpose used to be games, but with xbox live, they ar mixing with pc elements of gaming. PC's were never originally conceived to play games, they were made to help the ease of running big businesses and calculating data, they still do these jobs today, they just have many sideline purposes too now. But in respect to their jobs, the main function of a PC isn't to play games, the games consoles main function is to play games. fair enough arguement guys?

Syndicate_Lord
That WAS my point...

fr0z3n
ok.. i do agree that the PC is not mainly meant for playing games.. but i just felt that calling it a 'convenient typewriter' was a little preposterous. Anyways, the post was meant to garner support for the Superman Returns game for PC petition, not as a target for flames on how PC sux etc. I believe a lot of people still play on PCs and I was just trying to reach out to that audience.

fr0z3n
Originally posted by Syndicate_Lord
Did yoou READ what i wrote? I basically said I don't gice a damn and I never said a PC is JUST a convenient typewriter. that's why they were ORIGINAL:LY made!

Sorry. I hadn't seen this post when I replied earlier. Oversight. Let's just leave it. No ill feelings please.

Syndicate_Lord
Sure, I was just pointing out that actually it isnt crime of the century... it's a shame for you PC Gamers though!

Altar[1stONE]
Take note of this, it is the pc who brought the world online gaming. Bringing MMORPGs and our counter strikes, long before x-box , ps2 started emulating it.

Syndicate_Lord
True, obviously. I never said that games shouldnt be made for Pc...

ChaoticReign
hmm...It's kind of a shame that something meant to play games is so inferior then. Because since computers started playing games they have always been and probably always will be technologically superior. A console system always gets outdated much much faster than a pc will.

Axiz
Correct me if i'm wrong but don't all console games PS2,Xbox,PSP and Nintendo get developed and created on a pc if so creating a pc version of Superman Returns and other games should'nt be much of a problem.

((The_Anomaly))
Dont worry about it, Superman Returns: The videogame sucked hard anyways.

JamesKKcameron
Well Actually the theme of the game drags me to play the game on and on, so this is only reason that I am game addicted person. I know it is really great fun thats why I have the copy of PSP, X-Box and the PC games.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.