Hugo Weaving would be perfect for Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordofwar
He would be a PERFECT Joker. He does have the perfect look. I was convinced when I saw Hugo grinning meniacally and heard his laugh in the Matrix movies. If you notice in the Batman 89 movie, the guy who was cast as the young Jack Napier did resemble Hugo.

Syndicate_Lord
Not really... I can't see it. Can you picture him with a high pitched cackle? No.

Morridini
Do they ever say Jokers as being High pitched?

Scarecrow756
Ever since seeing V for Vendetta, I can no longer picture him playing the Joker, but IMO I think he could play a fantastic Mr Freeze.

SpyCspider
the young Jack Napier did slightly resemble Hugo Weaving in slimyness

I guess if he can play Elrond as well as Agent Smith, I wouldn't put it past him to give Joker a shot

Syndicate_Lord
Wow, he's quite the actor. guys, if you like Harry potter I have made like a role playing/ forum/ fan site for HP. The problem is, the KMC link won't work. So I did this. Click on the link below. you'll be on a f**ked up, mesy Piczo site. On the right are 2 red boxes, one over the othr. One says something like about me. anyway, OVER those boxes or next to them should be 2 light purple links. One to my general forum for EVERYTHING (comics, books, movies, games, the full works) and one which goes to my World of Harry potter site. Will anyone join? i REALLY REALLY need members (and heads of houes!)

http://pic4.piczo.com/go/newsiteelements?bgcolor=%2398FB98&numpagechoices=12& amp;pagetitle=link+site+to+Harry+PotterWorld+and+D
iscuss+Domain&page1=regular%7CAbout+Me&pagename10=&pagename11=&pagename12=&x=49&y=22

The overlong link to the piczo site...

Scarecrow756
His was really cool in V for Vendetta.

Syndicate_Lord
Is V for Vendetta worth buying/ renting then?

Scarecrow756
Yes it is. Go to Youtube.com and type in the search bar, V for Vendetta and you will get really cool clips from the film including his infamous confusing speech, the final fight scene and the end of the film. It is my second favourite comic book film after Batman Begins which of course is my favourite comic book film of all time. It is the best film that has come out this year so far for me. It just so damm cool, words can not cut the musterd just rent or buy it as soon as it comes out on DVD, Sydicate Lord.

Syndicate_Lord
Yessiree...

Scarecrow756
"Remember, Remember the 5th of November, the gunpowder, treason and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder of treason should ever be forgot."- V- V for Vendetta. This is the opening line of the film, its so damm cool.

Syndicate_Lord
Bad ass. Shall I E-Mail you the link to my Harry potter site? you could be a head of house if you sign up ASAP...

Scarecrow756
Yes that would be cool. Have you gone to Youtube.com yet.

Syndicate_Lord
No. I wanted to wait for the movie to come out...

Syndicate_Lord
Which house will you head? Gryffindor is taken

Scarecrow756
I guess so, those clip super spoil the film apart from that clip with V`s long speech which odd, cool, funny and confusing all at the same time.

Syndicate_Lord
LOL. E-Mail dispatched, commander!

Scarecrow756
I have not got it, can`t you just PM it.

Syndicate_Lord
The link will be censored as it contains the word pro boards...

Syndicate_Lord
Be patient, e-Mails take a few mins...

Scarecrow756
Which E-Mail Adress did you send it to.

Syndicate_Lord
Whatever one you use for your KMC profilee!

Scarecrow756
I have joined your forum.

Syndicate_Lord
Which? discussDomain? Great!

Psyquis52
I disagree.

Hugo Weaving is wrong for Joker but Two-Face!
Now that he would be good at.

Syndicate_Lord
he doesnt look anything like Harvey dent...

Psyquis52
Depends on your Harvey Dent sides, neither did Tommy Lee Jones.

The point is I think with his acting style and ability he would be better for Two-Face. Maybe even Mr. Freeze.

Syndicate_Lord
Mr freeze... I wouldnt want him in a Bat-film again... I just think Harvey should be abit younger. And TLJ was a DISASTER!

Psyquis52
Agreed TLJ was a total disaster.

I also agree that Mr Freeze doesn't have to be in a movie again.

I also agree that Two-Face should be younger

But I do not think Hugo Weaving should be Joker.

Maybe Paul Bettany but not Hugo Weaving.

Syndicate_Lord
I think Bettany can pull it off. He's a great actor!

Mindship
Actually...he'd be good as The Leader for a Hulk movie

Psyquis52
That's not a bad idea.

smiley8
An idea for another hulk movie should be scrapped before anyone thinks of one!

Psyquis52
Wow! A sandman rep! I'm impressed. Kudos Smiley.

Dark Shazam93
Smiley, Hulk 2 IS happening. I think it's in pre-production!

smiley8
sick Great the disaster bandwagon rolls on!

smiley8
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Wow! A sandman rep! I'm impressed. Kudos Smiley.

and a kudos to you too Psyquis! smile

Dark Shazam93
LOL... Sandman isnt as bad as they say! He'a decent villain, and far more of a bad guy than the pathetic Mysterio!

01ZERO
I LIKED HIM IN THE MATRIX! BUT ID RATHER SEE HIM AS HUGO STRANGE SINCE ITD BE STRANGE IF HE WAS THE JOKER.

HellMaster93
Yeah, he'd be a good Hugo strange but the poor bastard won't appear in the movies...

Scarecrow756
Yeah after seeing V for Vendetta, I could picture him as a better Hugo Strange then Mr Freeze.

roughrider
I can see him as Two-Face better than the Joker.

HellMaster93
Nah, he looks NOTHING like the Harv-ster!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.