Whicket versus TPM Annie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Janus Marius
Bare fisted brawl on a school playground. Whicket the Ewok versus widdle Annie.

Traya
Wicket. I'm pretty certain he intended to rape Leia in ROTJ. Did you see that horrific look on his face?

Jonathan Mark

Tarvos
Come on, Janus.

Whatever... *Leaves*

Mysterious Man
Originally posted by Traya
Wicket. I'm pretty certain he intended to rape Leia in ROTJ. Did you see that horrific look on his face? laughing out loud

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Traya
Wicket. I'm pretty certain he intended to rape Leia in ROTJ. Did you see that horrific look on his face?

Not funny. Keep comments like that to yourself and stop being so inconsiderate.

As for the "fight," I don't think Wicket could really hurt Annie unless he poked his eyes, made a cheapshot, etc, so, Anakin wins after a few hits.

Antediluvian
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Not funny. Keep comments like that to yourself and stop being so inconsiderate.

As for the "fight," I don't think Wicket could really hurt Annie unless he poked his eyes, made a cheapshot, etc, so, Anakin wins after a few hits.

Do you have a reading deficiency?

Originally posted by Janus Marius
Bare fisted brawl on a school playground. Whicket the Ewok versus widdle Annie.

jollyjim311
Yeah, sorry, I quoted, then has to do something, got back to the computer and had forgotten. I have already edited it though.

Blaxican_Hydra
Dude you are the F*cking more non-jolly jolly jim I've ever seen. I actually hate you with a passion just because of how decieving your name is.

Stealth
Please, Wicket has no chance in hell against Anakin... After all he is the Chosen One... roll eyes (sarcastic)

jollyjim311
Well then, you're not very jolly yourself, are you?

Just for the record, you in no way remind me of a hydra. Hmph.

Blaxican_Hydra
Really now? You should see me in person, I have no fingers, only 2 long sythes. It's a ***** to type anything.

jollyjim311
"Sythes" isn't a word, sorry.

darthsith19
Well, Anakin's got size over him and Anakin is a good fighter.

http://starwars.wikia.com/images/e/ed/Anakinvsgreedo.jpg

But Wicket's like, small bear. And bear's are strong, plus he's spent his whole life climbing trees and stuff. I say Wicket wins.

Antediluvian
Originally posted by darthsith19
Well, Anakin's got size over him and Anakin is a good fighter.

http://starwars.wikia.com/images/e/ed/Anakinvsgreedo.jpg

But Wicket's like, small bear. And bear's are strong, plus he's spent his whole life climbing trees and stuff. I say Wicket wins.

And what's he going to? Climb Anakin?

Anakin would topple him like he did with that bear. Anakin is a tall, energetic kid.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Antediluvian
And what's he going to? Climb Anakin?

Anakin would topple him like he did with that bear. Anakin is a tall, energetic kid.
That bear? You mean that weak skinny rodian? lol.

Antediluvian
Originally posted by darthsith19
That bear? You mean that weak skinny rodian? lol.

Yeah.

Got mixed up.

Anakin smashes Wicket. Have you seen the way they walk? If Wicket went to throw a punch, he'd like fall over.

zephiel7
wtf?!

Ragnos barely outmuscles whicket.

Anakin going down. HARD!

Thats right. mmmmmmmmmmmmB**ch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.