the movie i watched and i started in the middle and i dunno the title.i wana rewatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ROYALGUARD
i wanna know the title of the movie about a 37 Y.O woman and her lover 23yo man. she tells her sex life to a therapist and the woman's lover / the man's mother turns out to be the therapist that she is seeing. and ignorantly reveals all about their sex life to his mother.. its a funny ass movie i laughed out loud. and the therapist couldnt handle the secrets so that therapist/mother went to see another therapist. i dont know the actors.

and i didnt get to finish watching because i was runnin late.

i didnt know where to post it. move it to the right place because i wanna watch it from the beginning.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD
i wanna know the title of the movie about a 37 Y.O woman and her lover 23yo man. she tells her sex life to a therapist and the woman's lover / the man's mother turns out to be the therapist that she is seeing. and ignorantly reveals all about their sex life to his mother.. its a funny ass movie i laughed out loud. and the therapist couldnt handle the secrets so that therapist/mother went to see another therapist. i dont know the actors.

i didnt know where to post it. move it to the right place because i wanna watch it from the beginning.

the movie is called PRIME

with Uma Therman and Meryl Streep

ROYALGUARD
gotta rent this chick flick. its too funny to pass.

ty

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD

i didnt know where to post it.

You can't possibly be such a....

Nah, forget it.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.