Hush Questions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fosterco
Just a few questions about the Hush series.
1. When Huntress was going all crazy, what was she referring to?
2. Was Batman DEFINETELY still under Poison Ivey's spell? Is that the only reason why Scarecrow's gas couldn't have worked on him?

Syndicate_Lord
Scarecrow's gas NEVER works on Batman since early years, just makes him go menatal. read Knightfall...

Etrigan
When Huntress was crazy... I don't know, maybe she was just hallucinating some random stuff due to teh fear gas.

Syndicate_Lord
People imagine anything. Hey etty, do you like Harry potter? I have a HP fan site. yu can find a link to it on the right hand side of this crap piczo link site...http://pic4.piczo.com/go/newsiteelements?bgcolor=%2398FB98&numpagechoices=12& amp;pagetitle=link+site+to+Harry+PotterWorld+and+D
iscuss+Domain&page1=regular%7CAbout+Me&pagename10=&pagename11=&pagename12=&x=49&y=22

Scarecrow756
I cannot see it.

Syndicate_Lord
You should... maybe it is not working yet. I'll try e-Mailing you a link, yeah? will your profile E-Mail work?

Etrigan
Nah, don't really like HP.

MarkyMatt
Huntress was affected by Scarecrow's gas, she was going crazy because she wanted to prove to Batman she belonged as a team member of the bat crew.

Batman was affected by Ivy's lipstick because he kissed Selina which made him have her on his mind during the issues and yes he was already affected by Scarecrow's gas, re-read the issue where Batman battles Scarecrow.

fosterco
Why would Batman having Ivey's lipstick make him think about Catwoman? And it appears as though Scarecrow's gas DIDN"T affect him. Scarecrow says so himself. That he would have to be under someone elses effect to not have Scarecrow's affect him.

Syndicate_Lord
I havent read Hush except for Pt11, LOL... but I preetty much know the entire plot!

Etrigan
Read it all, it's excellent.

Syndicate_Lord
Will do but 6.99 for volume 1 being only 5 parts is very expensive for a graphic novel! Knightfall was cheaper than that (though admittedly, that was a decade ago!)

Etrigan
Volume 2 is beter.

Syndicate_Lord
Is it? Don't give anything away... I want SOME surprises!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.