who would really win terra vs. raven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scarecrow088
i just watched teen titans this morning and it was the one where terra fights all the titans and wins but i got to thinging would terra really be able to defeat raven in a one on one show down or would raven rip her a new one.

supersayin4goku
i think that raven would win she kinda has same powers she can levatate or what ever and terra can levatate rock kinda the same a raven can pick stuff up with her powerrs and it is strong

and raven is very smart o ya terra cant really contrule her powers

scarecrow088
terra has control over her powers and it really depends on where they are because if raven has mudd or any kinda earth on her terra could use that to her advantege

supersayin4goku
so raven can through stuff

Wild Cherry
I think it depends. If they were fighting to the death, i think Raven would win. More motive. If not, Terra has the upper hand.

supersayin4goku
u think raven fights better with more on the line

scarecrow088
yea raven would win the fight any where any time, raven could stop her from movie and slowly killed her, but that just what i think.

White Reeper
not just u me to

InnerRise
Raven.

is it comprehensible.....

Black Adam
comic wise?

Raven 10/10

cartoon wise?

Raven 9/10

spencerspider
raven

scarecrow088
no thinks terra could win she's cool

WrathfulDwarf
Nope...I don't think so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.