7-Minute X-Men Preview to Air on Fox!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheOnes2
Superhero Hype! has learned that Fox will air a 7-minute preview of X-Men: The Last Stand on Thursday, May 11 from 8:30-8:37pm ET/PT! The preview airs right before the series finale of "That '70s Show," which is on from 8:37-10:00pm ET/PT.

X-Men: The Last Stand hits theaters on May 26th.

roughrider
I remember when Fox let the first several minutes of "Elektra" be seen online. That was for a crap film. I hope this isn't a sign of bad things...

NoFate007
Although I look at every pic I can see, I doubt I'm going to want to watch this. I don't want to spoil it TOO much for myself.

buffymitch
How can i still see this preview? Can anybody help me?

Britrogue
Oh, the temptation! Do I want to see this or not????????

pyromaniac25
it should be pretty cool. but it sucks that that 70's show is ending.

Britrogue
Did anyone see this?

Swanky-Tuna
It's not may 11th yet.

Britrogue
Oh yeah! I missed that bit! LOL!

Silke
just bumping this up .. you guys and gals, this is on tonight smile

sithsaber408
I'll be watching it. yes

But I agree, it sucks that "That 70's Show" is ending.erm

RoguePw25
yippe, I saw a commerical for this the other day. I'm totally excited!

Lana
I just watched it eek! as in, it just ended about 30 seconds ago.

I can't wait for this movie....

dark_cyclops212
omg! u could c phoenix lit up! im soo excited!!!!

Phoenix_Avatar9
sooooooooooo awesooommme! i think it'll be a Colossus/Rogue romance, o and Phoenix was so cool too!

forumcrew
dell was supposed to have it online at midnight and now instead of a countdown they just have a log-in screen **** dell

forumcrew
ok well dell fnnaly fixed it, not much new footage in the clip that was anything just a few dialogue scenes that were new, still cool though.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by forumcrew
ok well dell fnnaly fixed it, not much new footage in the clip that was anything just a few dialogue scenes that were new, still cool though.

Dude, they had a whole scene, which has never been shown in it's entirety, then they showed clips of scenes we already saw. There was LOTS of new footage.

cain marko
did u see phoenix like fired up?

LanceWindu
Indeed. droolio

I'm getting more excited by the day and I envy those who have seen the sneak peek viewings of the flick and those who get to go to the premieres. mad

cain marko
i really dont want to watch the preview i dont want to spoil it too much n i think i myt depart from the webstite untill after the film now incase i see stuff i dont wanna

TheOnes2
http://thelaststand.dell.com.edgesuite.net/sneakpeek/video/large.wmv

nuwine200419
....i would have had this by last night...but i forgot to post it... http://media.putfile.com/X3-7min-preview-small

Jimmy Buggs
any idea on the run time of the movie yet

TheOnes2
95 minutes

Jimmy Buggs
ehh I could of went for a nice 120ish. Is 95 official or what?

TheOnes2
Its official

H. S. 6
Holy shit...

That was a good video.

forumcrew
104 min is the official runtime i have heard

quiqueg34
Yeah I've hear that also... that it's an hour 44! I loved that x2 was over two hours! That clip looked cool and like someone said above I think I'm gonna have to depart from the board until it comes out now... at least after today in case there are any replies to this comment. I really want this movie to do well. Something like a 100 million dollar weekend. Convince everyone you know to go see it! Talk to you guys later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.