Black Panther n' Spiderman vs. Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Considering the fact that both the panter and spidey have each taken on the FF at some point solo and lived to tell about it, this is promising to be a good fight. So who wins?

who?-kid
The FF win of course.

The duo only stands a small chance if they completely surprise them. In any other scenario, they die.

Jabba the Hutt
Well, if they both took all 4 on by themselves, then what's stopping them from doing it together?

MrHeavySilence
The Fantastic Four is too powerful. Human Torch goes supernova, Invisible Woman shields the rest of the FF, and Spiderman and Black Panther melt to death.

marvelprince
If they had the element of surprise and/or prep time then Sm and BP can win. Panther took them all out b4 with traps and Spider-Man has gotten the drop on them already. If its a straight up fight with no prep then the FF wins

Grimm22
Spidey dosent stand all that much of a chance, I mean sure Ben basicly cant do any damage to him but Johnny and Spidey are pretty much on the same level and Sue could just trap him in a bubble.

T'Challa however would definitly be more of a challenge considering that back in the day he took down the FF single handidly. Of course since then Ben has gotten stronger, Johnny has gotten more powerful and Sue has become pretty much the most powerful member of the team.

It would be a good fight, but I think the FF would pull through here

marvelprince
That's why the whole element of surprise is important for a win. Spidey and Panther will go for Johnny and Sue first since they are the most powerful. Don't count out Spider-Man, he gave the entire FF a run for their money and even had Reed worried. He did piss off Ben though cause he was so fast, and now he's even faster. I can see SM and BP catching Sue and Johnny from the jump, BP using his daggers to take out Reed and SM and BP using their speed to get the better of Ben

crucifixio
doubtful...I just dont see BP n SM winnin this one, even if they get the jump on them...u're talkin about Sue Richards here....the girl has exhibited some pretty awesome power

"Sue was capable of shattering a Celestial's armor when she projected her energy inside of the being and expanded it rapidly outwards, causing the armor to break under the pressure, a task even Thor's Mjolnir could not do."

marvelprince
I know all about Sue and her power. But no matter how powerful she is is, if Panther can surprise her he can knock her out pretty easily

Darth Kal-El
fantastic four beats them.

crucifixio
That only if....they sneak up on them maybe they cold take out Bobby Sue, and Reed...but neither of them have the power to level Thing

marvelprince
I admit that. Only way to win would be either prep time or by surprise

MrHeavySilence
Its very, very hard for Black Panther and Spiderman to win. The best thing for them to do (and I'm serious) is hide and attack Invisible Woman first. After she's knocked out, the rest can be easy if BP and Spidey can physically manipulate the Fantastic Four (Three now) to get in the way of each other.

Psyquis52
Fantastic Four wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.