Official KMC Whatever the Hell You Want to Post Comedy Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pepito
Yo yo yo, to all those crazy peeps out there, how are you? I hope you're well.

I lobbied Mr Moderator (I practically receptioned him) about a comedy forum but sadly got no reply.....

Do not curl up into a surreal ball and weep, however, because in this thread, you can post jokes, references and chat about all of your favourite comedy films, sketch shows, sitcoms, animations and the stuff that spans the genres (a spanner).

Go ahead, I dare you.

No timewasters, please.

Pepito
Oh, and another thing:

Anybody with interesting news and info on hummus should also post it here.

AOR
We have plenty of these threads, in regards to humor. Therefore this is a waste, and therefore will get closed no expression

Pepito
You are a humourless **** and I bet there are none which combine hummus news with side-splitting comedy (you bitter bastard)

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Pepito
You are a humourless **** and I bet there are none which combine hummus news with side-splitting comedy (you bitter bastard)

Holly crap.

Not even I'm that tightly wound up.

Pardon my french, but you're so tight ass that if we stuck a peice of coal up there in 2 weeks we'd have a dimand.

Vinny Valentine
Your Mom Has Aids.

Pepito
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Holly crap.

Pardon my french, but you're so tight ass that if we stuck a peice of coal up there in 2 weeks we'd have a dimand.

God, joking. Haven't you seen Alan Partridge?

Koala MeatPie

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Pepito
God, joking. Haven't you seen Alan Partridge?

... Not everybody stays locked in at home watching T.V.

Some of us have a life.

Correction.

Most of us have a life.

And in no way was what you said a joke.

Spartan005
Holly crap.

laughing that quotes in my profile

Koala MeatPie
lol, good to know thumb up

Pepito
... Not everybody stays locked in at home watching T.V.

Some of us have a life.

Correction.

Most of us have a life.

And in no way was what you said a joke.

Yep, I'm the woundup tightass. And I wouldn't be bragging about an incredibly extroverted social life on an internet forum, it's a bit like a tv show telling everyone to live without technology.

Imaginary
Holly crap.

Somebody's been watching Ferris Bueller stick out tongue

K.Diddy
Originally posted by AOR
We have plenty of these threads, in regards to humor. Therefore this is a waste, and therefore will get closed no expression

I agree with him,I just would of put it in a less ''nerdy'' way(no pun intended) smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.