Spider-man: The Fellowship of the Lube Part I

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ritoshi
Edit. Heres a direct link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcsFceGiJZo&eurl=

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
The guys who made the Juggernaut clip have another one, a two parter rather, called Fellowship of the Lube and is a dub of the first part of the Secret Wars story from the Spiderman cartoon. But it's pretty much the same as the Juggernaut clip.

I guess they added a 3rd part but it's still pretty much the same thing as the Juggernaut clip.

Ritoshi
Yeah cut off the music at the left first then watch the one with spidey at the right some where, its funny.

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I guess they added a 3rd part but it's still pretty much the same thing as the Juggernaut clip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcsFceGiJZo&eurl= sad

Thunderstrike
Wasn't really that funny, and someone already posted this in the comics forum.

Ritoshi
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Wasn't really that funny, and someone already posted this in the comics forum. well maybe I didnt look in the comic section, how about that one...

Thunderstrike
That's what the search function is for, and there's a stickied thread that tells you to use it, so don't get pissy with me.

Ritoshi
That's what the search function is for, and there's a stickied thread that tells you to use it, so don't get pissy with me. The search button sucks ass, deal with it!!!

Thunderstrike
Actually, it works pretty well. Maybe you should learn to pay attention to things?

Ritoshi
Actually, it works pretty well. Maybe you should learn to pay attention to things? Maybe you should eat some bread.

Thunderstrike
confused Is that one of those mannerisms that twelve year olds use to attempt and insult people?

Ritoshi
confused Is that one of those mannerisms that twelve year olds use to attempt and insult people? Relax buddie, its a forum......they will close it....don't loose sleep.

Tron
Wrong forum. Besides, it's already been done in the right forum, the Comic Book Forum.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.