What if someone went berserk on Marvel earth with Super-Skrull's powers.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thunderstrike
and that person was Grey Fox! What Carnage would ensue?

grey fox
MWHAHAHAHAHAAHA

I wouldn't be stupid enough to take on the most powerful members first i can assure you of that , all the lower level mutants (Wolverien , cyclops ect) get taken down in what appears to be freak accidents (Freak Head exploding accidents)

After most of his attendants are ether dead or busy i torch the mansion , let's see the bastard try to get down the stairs.

I'd then move upwards and start on the F4 , using mostly head exploding tactics (I don't like getting physical) id' use the whole she-bang , tensile wire body stretching , supernova etc etc.

Most humans die before even getting near me (I ether roast them or just cause them to explode, by now people think my powers are just to make people explode )

Also MTV would feel my wrath as does the creators of blade 3 .

TheKahn
Can you say King Fox???

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/2015/foxking33407fy.th.jpg

King KAM
Originally posted by grey fox
MWHAHAHAHAHAAHA

I wouldn't be stupid enough to take on the most powerful members first i can assure you of that , all the lower level mutants (Wolverien , cyclops ect) get taken down in what appears to be freak accidents (Freak Head exploding accidents)

After most of his attendants are ether dead or busy i torch the mansion , let's see the bastard try to get down the stairs.

I'd then move upwards and start on the F4 , using mostly head exploding tactics (I don't like getting physical) id' use the whole she-bang , tensile wire body stretching , supernova etc etc.

Most humans die before even getting near me (I ether roast them or just cause them to explode, by now people think my powers are just to make people explode )

Also MTV would feel my wrath as does the creators of blade 3 . sadly i am forced to defeat him......but only after he kills the creators of blade 3...

CaptainStoic
Too true Blade 3 stank.

Sir SKEETS Alot
Originally posted by King KAM
sadly i am forced to defeat him......but only after he kills the creators of blade 3...
Yes we will 3-d him once again.......... evil face
KAM!!!!!!!!! get the table!!!!!!!!!!

King KAM
Originally posted by Sir SKEETS Alot
Yes we will 3-d him once again.......... evil face
KAM!!!!!!!!! get the table!!!!!!!!!! it has been written.....

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by TheKahn
Can you say King Fox???

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/2015/foxking33407fy.th.jpg

laughing

grey fox
Also i make Zod kneel before ME !!!!

outarddwarf
when did zod go marvel!

grey fox
Doesn't matter , I force Utau to open up some dimensional wormhole or I threaten to make his unbelievably large noggin to go BOOM !!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.