April 20th~episode 19~~MERCY **spoilers likely**

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess

Darth Macabre
Can't wait for this episode....Been looking forward to it for awhile.

MysteryRidah
Yea me too, its today.

Hope everybody who is watching it, post in this forum and say something.

Jedi Priestess
Now that was KICK ASS!

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Now that was KICK ASS!

Hasn't played yet where I'm from......It was that good huh?

I really can't wait now.

Kal875
Now that was KICK ASS! Damn straight. That was an awesome episode!

nuwine200419
this is good so far.....kinda reminds me of the movie Saw...lol...but its cool

Darth Macabre
I don't get it.....Did Lionel greatly under-estimate Clark's abilities, or was he truly shocked?

nuwine200419
i think it was both lol

Kal875
Well he already knew. I think he was more surprised that Clark used them and the fact that Clark could do that really hit him.

nuwine200419
ya thats true

Kal875
big grin Personally, I think it was the best episode this season.

Darth Macabre
What was up with Lionel at the end there?

Kal875
They left us hanging like in the episode were they left off with Lionel saying:" Your secret is safe with me.....Kal-el." My personal opinion is that he's going to die of a heart attack. The producers will kill him off because he knows Clarks secret. But thats just my opinion.

***Don't let me know if I'm right or wrong anybody! I'm just suggesting!***

MysteryRidah
Lionel dying? If this is true, i would this is one of the best kept secrets in smallville.

Was anyone heart racing when they was watching this episode?

This episode kick major ass, perfect episode in my opinion.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Kal875
They left us hanging like in the episode were they left off with Lionel saying:" Your secret is safe with me.....Kal-el." My personal opinion is that he's going to die of a heart attack. The producers will kill him off because he knows Clarks secret. But thats just my opinion.

***Don't let me know if I'm right or wrong anybody! I'm just suggesting!***

Ehh, I don't know if I would like that....It's kind of redundant with him Dieing of a Heart attack.

Kal875
Originally posted by MysteryRidah
Lionel dying? If this is true, i would this is one of the best kept secrets in smallville.

Was anyone heart racing when they was watching this episode?

This episode kick major ass, perfect episode in my opinion. It's not true I'm just saying what I think. And yes, my heart was racing the whole time!Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Ehh, I don't know if I would like that....It's kind of redundant with him Dieing of a Heart attack. Yeah it would suck if he did die from a heart attack right after Johnathan did. And that would suck if he did die at all. Because he's a great character and Johnathan just died.

Darth Macabre
Yeah it would suck...He will die, I just don't want it to be this season.

Kal875
yup

Darth Kal-El
I wanna hear you guys opinions. Do you think Lionel Luthor will be trustworthy at the end? im leaning towards no he cant be trusted. you guys?

Darth Macabre
I actually think he will be....I personally think that'll be the nail in the coffin...I'm thinking this situation; Lionel forms a bond with Clark over a couple of episodes, then Lex is the cause of Lionel's demise...This is the main factor for not only Lex becoming the villain he is, but Clark becoming the hero he is.

AstroFan
I really hope Lionel isnt dying at the end, the only way I want him to die is because of Lex. big grin

I loved Clark's interaction with Lionel at the end. big grin

Kal875
I don't think he could be untrustworthy towards anything to do with Martha. So yeah, I do think he will be trustworthy in the end

badabing
Was it me or did Lionel look like he was going to urinate in his pants at the end?

NoFate007
I think Lionel is going to end up actually being someone that Clark could trust...but not for long at all. Lex will kill Lionel, which, as mentioned above, will be the thing that allows Lex to make the final transition into villain status. This will also prove to Clark that there really is good in everyone, which will help him in the future when he's always trying to get Lex to redeem himself. If he saw that no Luthor has any good in them, he'd probably give up, but seeing that Lionel, the man who's always seemed like the devil of Smallville, actually can have another side to him, he has hopes that Lex does as well.

FistOfThe North
Can you say "Sawville"? I give it a D for originality.

Other than this episode's blatantly regurgitated concept, I did find the ending fascinating.

I wonder what happened to Lionel, though. A migraine? I also wonder what he wrote.

The first thing that popped into my mind was that he thought he was about to croak right then and there and he figured he'd let Clark's secret out to get back at Clark for the way he threatened Lionel.

A sort of a "rat at the last minute" type of thing.

My take.

Jedi Priestess
Actually, when you think about it, pretty much everything today is a rip off of something or other in some way or other. Not much left that hasnt been done. Since I had the pleasure of never seeing SAW, I give it an "A". smile

NoFate007
I don't know what was wrong with Lionel or what he wrote (obviously, nobody does lol) but my guess would be a sort of latent shock. He probably wrote something like a quick will or something like that.

FistOfThe North
Actually, when you think about it, pretty much everything today is a rip off of something or other in some way or other. Not much left that hasnt been done. Since I had the pleasure of never seeing SAW, I give it an "A". smile

True, but there's a difference in between doing it blatantly and doing it passively or indirectly.

Lol, this was literally a mini "Saw" movie with Superman in it. Down to the guys voice, to his mask and the whole TV thing with him behind it saying, "I want to play a game", in the same distorted voice used in the "Saw" movies, to him showing what happened to prior victims who've failed his tests. The result of writer's block, i guess.

It may seem i'm acting harshly towards "Mercy" but it's for a valid reason. Just before watching "Smallville" I watched "Scary Movie 4", in which both the "Saw" movies were the films parodied the most. Then to see it dramatized in "Smallville", about an hr later, made me have just about enough of "Saw".

But I could never get enough of Smallville, hehe

I still heart the show despite it's "surprises". Hey, when's the last ep. airing?

Jedi Priestess
May 11th. The poster for it is in the spoiler thread.

crazylozer
Pretty good show with nice suspenceful bits with Lionel and Martha, B+.

I think that his little spaz attack at the end was some kind of side-effect from the crystal thing...and he was scribbling Kryptonian symbols?

Kal875
Probably a note to Clark

InnerRise
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
True, but there's a difference in between doing it blatantly and doing it passively or indirectly.

Lol, this was literally a mini "Saw" movie with Superman in it. Down to the guys voice, to his mask and the whole TV thing with him behind it saying, "I want to play a game", in the same distorted voice used in the "Saw" movies, to him showing what happened to prior victims who've failed his tests. The result of writer's block, i guess.

It may seem i'm acting harshly towards "Mercy" but it's for a valid reason. Just before watching "Smallville" I watched "Scary Movie 4", in which both the "Saw" movies were the films parodied the most. Then to see it dramatized in "Smallville", about an hr later, made me have just about enough of "Saw".

But I could never get enough of Smallville, hehe

I still heart the show despite it's "surprises". Hey, when's the last ep. airing?
I didn't know the series was coming to an end.

is it comprehensible.....

Marth18
hes a luthor but then again when him and clark changed bodies, he is a changed person (this goes to the question if lionel can be trusted with the secret)

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by InnerRise
I didn't know the series was coming to an end.

Of the season.

InnerRise
Oh, ok.

That's good then.

Marth18
The look clark gave lionel when he caught them, EPIC! lol what a good actor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.