do you like cookies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

countfroggy
Do you like cookies? what kind and where do you like to eat them at?

Revan Ecks
iiiiiiiino

Valharu
Not a big fan of cookies and chocolate. I dont have a sweet tooth.

Council#13
OMG I LOVE COOKIES!!!! I'M LIKE THE COOKIE MONSTER!!!! ANYONE WHO BAD MOUTHS COOKIES GETS A SOCK IN THE FACE!!!!

Kabia
U should ask Darkwizard

BakaXero
*munches away on some cookies* Absoulutely NOT!!!

JacopeX
Originally posted by Council#13
OMG I LOVE COOKIES!!!! I'M LIKE THE COOKIE MONSTER!!!! ANYONE WHO BAD MOUTHS COOKIES GETS A SOCK IN THE FACE!!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/cargopants/cookie.jpg

Council#13
Yay

HTF
Hay I'm eating a cookie now a Really Big chocolate one!

Inspectah Deck
laughing

countfroggy
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
laughing

do you like cookies? I know you got it.

bubbles33
i like them. i made some once and they didnt work

Scythe
Mmm, cookies and milk...

mysterio69
i once baked cookies and put laxatives in them and brought them to class. people were pooping that day, let me tell you.

Pepito
I like the cookies, a little too much some said. Some said I got too close to the cookies, there were rumours......but that's behind me now.

Mysterious Man
Originally posted by mysterio69
i once baked cookies and put laxatives in them and brought them to class. people were pooping that day, let me tell you. Evil....EVIL!!! stick out tongue

Nevermind
I looooooooooooooooove cookies! I finished a packet of triple chocolate (or something like that) just yesterday! Now there is none in the house, and I'm having withdrawals ninja.

Pepito
Originally posted by Nevermind
I looooooooooooooooove cookies! I finished a packet of triple chocolate (or something like that) just yesterday! Now there is none in the house, and I'm having withdrawals #ninja#.

keep a huge stash in a safe with a 14 digit code. desperate times call for really long codes

Nevermind
Originally posted by Pepito
keep a huge stash in a safe with a 14 digit code. desperate times call for really long codes

*Runs to buy really big safe and entire aisle of chocolate chip cookies*.

Pepito
Originally posted by Nevermind
*Runs to buy really big safe and entire aisle of chocolate chip cookies*.

nice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.