Don mess wif me match: Lobo vs Pitt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
Let's Rumble.

Psyquis52
Lobo confused Pitt

joesha28
For Lobo: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobo_%28comics%29

I can't fine Pitt.

Psyquis52
Good Lord! I went searching for info on Pitt and it's impossible!

I still think Pitt will win but now I don't know why!

joesha28
I heard Pitt stronger than Hulk...but that's what i heard.

Psyquis52
I have the book Pitt vs Hulk and it was inconclusive.

Psyquis52
Just like all crossovers.

joesha28
got scans

Psyquis52
Not handy.

Unfortunately I do this at work.

It's my way of sticking it to the man.

joesha28
ok but who had the upper hand in the fight man?

Psyquis52
Like I said, "it was inconclusive"

However Pitt seems to match his strength at the least. In addition to that he has claws and a chain that he appearantly knows how to use.

It was written by Peter David so it was pretty good despite the indecisive finish.

joesha28
Don know much abt Pitt, but i'll go with Lobo.

golem370
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/p/pitt.htm

Thunderstrike
Pitt is badass, but I can't see this fight ever ending.

AJ4LIFE
i got pitt vs hulk ill post it if u want

Mindship
Originally posted by joesha28
ok but who had the upper hand in the fight man?

I remember putting the comic back in the rack, thinking, "Damn, looks like Pitt was winning...that sucks."

AJ4LIFE
it was proff hulk most of his crooovers r damn so anyone want the scans

Etrigan
Eep.

Lobo, probably. He's damn hard to kill.

Darth Kal-El
Awesome battle. I must hand it to Pitt. He seems very badass. He can heal when wounded and move quicker. I give him the edge.

AJ4LIFE
pitt taks it

samishe
Hard to judge. Lobo is immortal right?

AJ4LIFE
um yeah

AJ4LIFE
here the pitt hulk fight

AJ4LIFE
ill see if i can do all

AJ4LIFE
more

AJ4LIFE
more

samishe
Then if he is then what Pitt could do to him

AJ4LIFE
beat him to unconcious

AJ4LIFE
more coming now pc lagging

AJ4LIFE
bloody pc ill do them again they all messed up

AJ4LIFE

AJ4LIFE

AJ4LIFE

AJ4LIFE
scene in futer

AJ4LIFE
it was good fight u should have got it

AJ4LIFE

AJ4LIFE

AJ4LIFE

AJ4LIFE
sorry i cant do links the link thing isnt working on my pc

AJ4LIFE

AJ4LIFE

AJ4LIFE

AJ4LIFE

AJ4LIFE

AJ4LIFE

AJ4LIFE
ill do 17 again

AJ4LIFE
there u go can he do that to lobo

CaptainStoic
Pitt can beat Lobo because of the claws... Lobo no longer replicates, because of what Vril Dox has done to him. Here's a piece of Lobo's rap sheet.
Physically, Lobo resembles a chalk-white human male with blood-red pupilless eyes surrounded by black mascara-like patches. Although he was originally portrayed as having neatly trimmed purple-grey hair, this was soon redesigned to be a long, straggly, grey-black mane. Similarly, the orange-and-purple leotard he wore in his first few appearances has long since been replaced by black leather biker gear. His arsenal include numerous guns, and a chain with a hook on its right arm. Extra arsenal may include "frag grenades", and giant carving blades.

His superhuman (or super-Czarnian) abilities include enormous strength (which, however, seems to vary greatly; fanon speculates that his strength automatically scales up or down to match that of his opponent), the ability to survive unaided in space, a healing factor that heals ludicrous amounts of damage, an equally ludicrous sense of smell which allows him to track objects between solar systems, and the ability to regrow an entire new Lobo from each drop of his own spilled blood. This last ability was removed by Vril Dox.

AJ4LIFE
good but not good enough

Superherovandal
he got his cloning ability back if I'm right. and he has the ability to spot the weakness of any opponent he faces. He beats pitt.

AJ4LIFE
well pitt is uber strong its a good fight but well hes to strong

joesha28
bump

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Superherovandal
he got his cloning ability back if I'm right. and he has the ability to spot the weakness of any opponent he faces. He beats pitt.

He never got his replication powers back, what Kid Lobo did was ludicrous, the writers made a mistake, because they did not properly research Lobo before writing that poorly written comic. The reason why Lobo llost his replicating powers was because witht hem who in DC could beat him, he would be able to beat every super team in DC combined if they didn't tone it down, and that would include every Green Lantern, Krytonian, Daxamite all he would have to do is cut himself several times, and boom.

Vril Dox, made it so that Lobo's genetic makeup was different. It still has to be proven to me that he has his power to replicate back, as far as I'm concerned it's hearsay, and the writer should be fired for being too lazy to properly research the character. One on one Pitt wins. Pitt can not beat an army of Lobos, he would have his hands full with one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.