Batman vs. Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Batman wants to see if they're titans or just plain toddlers

Bats: Lets see what you've got
Robin(Tim): TITANS...ATTACK!

who wins

batdude123
Batman's good, but he's not THIS good. A non-jobbing Raven is probably powerful enough to take out a Green Lantern or two. Batman would however probably kill Robin and Beast-Boy in the process of losing. (I assume you mean the Titan line-up from the TV show because if you didn't, that would mean that Supergirl and Kid Flash would be added to the mix in which Batman would have no chance.)

Kon El
from the TV version, I think Batman could give them a run for their money. He is older, wiser, and has more gadgetry. However, the titans have not only handled Slade who has all of these attributes but also they took down an omniscient demon-lord. Batman would inevitably be over-whealmed and I'm not even sure if he could kill any single fighter because of their team-work.

MrHeavySilence
Oh this is the TV Version? LOL, the one that single handedly got pwned by Robin disguised as Red X? Man, Batman puts them all down.

Tallis
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Oh this is the TV Version? LOL, the one that single handedly got pwned by Robin disguised as Red X? Man, Batman puts them all down.

quoted for truth

Validus
Yeah, this isn't fair at all either way. If it's the TV version, Robin was stomping them as Red X so Bats would cream them. If it's the comic version Batman is stomped by the myriad of powerhouse members.

dman2008
where does it say the toon version

anyways the comic version might have a hard time considering the new line up is

Ravager
Robin
Kid Devil
and Cyborg
they still win 9/10 however

marvelprince
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence

You really can't compare the two. Red X was basically designed to take down the other Titans so he was more of a Batman with prep who is not in question here. Batman is more comparable with Slade who his beaten taken down by an enraged Beast Boy. Bats will put up a fight but he'll go down

CaptainStoic
If this is the TV version Robin gives Slade a run for his money, and we all know what Slade could do to Batman.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
If this is the TV version Robin gives Slade a run for his money, and we all know what Slade could do to Batman.

It was a depowered slade who shouldn't have lost to Beast Boy or Robin or even Terra.

AJ4LIFE
yep

aquafan
Batman has the ability to tactically destroy the titans

outavodka
but will he?

NO.

Etrigan
No prep?

Hurm. Maybe maybe. Methinks Batman wins, or beats several of them.

marvelprince
How? How does a Batman with no prep take out any of the Titans except maybe Robin and Beast-Boy. There is no doubt that he has the mind to tactically destroy them, but thats with prep. He can't hope to win in a straight up fight.

BTW captainstoic, love ur sig. Its from the Micheal Turner Civil War 3 variant right?

Psyquis52
This is spite. Batman loses.

superbatman86
It doesn't matter Batman goes down hard if it's cartoon and especially comic seeing as some Titans teams have been more overpowered than the JLA and Avengers combined.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by marvelprince
How? How does a Batman with no prep take out any of the Titans except maybe Robin and Beast-Boy. There is no doubt that he has the mind to tactically destroy them, but thats with prep. He can't hope to win in a straight up fight.

BTW captainstoic, love ur sig. Its from the Micheal Turner Civil War 3 variant right?

Yea, but I added some touches on it to spike it up a little.

batman2505
Batan can take all the J.L.A single handed what makes u guys think he can take on a few toddlers sleep

superman41082
Originally posted by Kon El
from the TV version, I think Batman could give them a run for their money. He is older, wiser, and has more gadgetry. However, the titans have not only handled Slade who has all of these attributes but also they took down an omniscient demon-lord. Batman would inevitably be over-whealmed and I'm not even sure if he could kill any single fighter because of their team-work.

I'd say the Titans have him out-matched here, but, he's still Batman. I'm assuming this can't be a mindless fight because Bats would lose every time, so I'll say this; Batman may somehow be able to turn the tables of this young and impressionable team. They all look up to Bats, and he may be able to create some internal controversy even with no prep. Then when he convinces Supergirl to wipe everyone else out, including Kid Flash all you who think that won't happen, and then just pull out his K-ring and take it too her. With prep, Bats takes it, but without it, he's still out-matched.

I know this is a far-fetched idea, but it's still a possibility, and we all know Bats. If there's a way, he'll find it and do it.

I'll give Bats a 1.5/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.