Odin vs Darkseid,Orion & Kalibak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Three pretty powerful villains vs Asgardian King and Ruler

Odin- http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-odin.html

vs

Darkseid- http://www.spider-bob.com/villains/dc/Darkseid.htm

Orion- http://www.spider-bob.com/heroes/dc/Orion.htm

Kalibak- http://www.spider-bob.com/villains/dc/Kalibak.htm

batdude123
Are you talking about a fully powered Darkseid?

golem370
No the one who puts up a good fight with Superman

Darksaint
Darkseid is the most powerful highfather in DC. Darkseid >> Odin It's not a fair fight. Might as well add Thor

golem370
Odin is the Most powerful Skyfather in Marvel him or Zeus

juggernaut66666
darkseid always gets his ass handled by superman

batdude123
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
darkseid always gets his ass handled by superman

Darksaint was talking about a fully powered Darkseid who is more powerful than Galactus. But since this is the Darkseid that always gets his ass handed to him by Superman, then this is a pretty good fight.

UniOmni
Nothing i have seen from Darkseid, barring the GDS shows him to be more powerful than Galactus. DS is a skyfather in DC. He is descended from those much higher, but DC rates him at skyfather level. Unless Orion shows his true face, that of his father, this fight will quickly become Odin vs DS alone.

On a side note........Will Supermans jobber aura never wane?? Even the source wall jobs to him. Darkseid was pulled of the wall in S/B#24, even though when Metron and Desaad and a Promethian Giant did it years ago, it was a painstaking process, since the SourceWall exists in all realities and they had to carefully peel back each layer just to free him. Superman simply grabs the guy and pulls, and strains a bit. And people wonder why i say S/B is a fun read, but not a particularly good one. Bet Loeb shows Superman simply ripping himself off the wall in the future.

TheKahn
Darksied would win by himself. I don't what the hell the DC writers were smoking when they had Darksied lose to Superman recently when Darksied's avatars have handed Superman his ass to him several times blink

roughrider
Orion & Kalibak aren't even a factor. See how Odin swatted away members of the Infinity Watch while he was concentrating on Thanos?

This all depends on what version of Darkseid is written. The sub-standard one we've seen for the past two decades, he loses to Odin. The previous one who rivals Galactus in power (maybe), he could win against Odin.

UniOmni
Connie, isn't DS from conception Skyfather level?? If so, this is a good fight. Odin is foremost among Marvels skyfathers....And as much as i don't like or wanna accept it, DS isn't the beast he once was. Barring Supermans recent wins, DS has been depowered greatly. DS can lose this, as well as win it. As can the Allfather.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by batdude123
Darksaint was talking about a fully powered Darkseid who is more powerful than Galactus.
hmm..NO!

batdude123
Originally posted by spideycarnage
hmm..NO!

Maybe I was being a bit overzealous, but a FULL powered Darkseid is on Galactus's level.

Powers and abilities
In addition to the considerable military forces at his command, Darkseid himself is quite formidable. His main power is the Omega Beam or Omega Effect, which is fired from his eyes. The Omega Effect is not only a powerful attack, but can teleport the target anywhere Darkseid chooses, erase the target from existence instantly and can then restore the target if he chooses. The Omega Effect is not limited to traveling in straight lines, able to bend or twist as needed. It can traverse time and different universes, and go through some barriers such as Orion's body.

Darkseid also possesses super strength, super speed, and super stamina. He has overpowered the demon Etrigan, and Lobo hurt his hand by punching Darkseid's face.

Darkseid has the ability to transmute matter. He turned Ol-Vir, a Daxamite, into dust, soap into dirt, and Slo-bo into a statue. He can teleport, himself and others-He has moved entire planets. He also has mind control greater than that of Sleez, being able to control three million or more Daxamites. According to Orion, he can travel through time as easily as any god. He can create life, as he did when he created Stayne.

batdude123
^ How ya like them apples? Happy Dance

spideycarnage
Maybe I was being a bit overzealous, but a FULL powered Darkseid is on Galactus's level.

Powers and abilities
In addition to the considerable military forces at his command, Darkseid himself is quite formidable. His main power is the Omega Beam or Omega Effect, which is fired from his eyes. The Omega Effect is not only a powerful attack, but can teleport the target anywhere Darkseid chooses, erase the target from existence instantly and can then restore the target if he chooses. The Omega Effect is not limited to traveling in straight lines, able to bend or twist as needed. It can traverse time and different universes, and go through some barriers such as Orion's body.

Darkseid also possesses super strength, super speed, and super stamina. He has overpowered the demon Etrigan, and Lobo hurt his hand by punching Darkseid's face.

Darkseid has the ability to transmute matter. He turned Ol-Vir, a Daxamite, into dust, soap into dirt, and Slo-bo into a statue. He can teleport, himself and others-He has moved entire planets. He also has mind control greater than that of Sleez, being able to control three million or more Daxamites. According to Orion, he can travel through time as easily as any god. He can create life, as he did when he created Stayne.

i havent seen r heard of any feats that darkseid ever did that is on par with a full pwered galactus. during galactus's first fight with tyrant, both of them desrtoyed galaxies in the prosses of their battle. The watcher also said that a full powered galactus has the ability to destroy the universe 10Xs. Also Eternity said that Galactus is is equal. i give darseid credit, his mind controling powers and the omega effect are impressive, but in a confontation with a fullpowered Galactus will end him.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
Connie, isn't DS from conception Skyfather level??
No. He was always suppose to be above Zeus and Odin in DC. All the patheon Gods fear him.

batdude123
i havent seen r heard of any feats that darkseid ever did that is on par with a full pwered galactus. during galactus's first fight with tyrant, both of them desrtoyed galaxies in the prosses of their battle. The watcher also said that a full powered galactus has the ability to destroy the universe 10Xs. Also Eternity said that Galactus is is equal. i give darseid credit, his mind controling powers and the omega effect are impressive, but in a confontation with a fullpowered Galactus will end him.

I ment that a full powered Darkseid is on the level of a normal-powered Galactus since we can only speculate what a full-powered Galactus actually is. We only know about him because of what Eternity said. Although a full-powered Galactus is above a full-powered Darkseid, Darkseid is still above Odin.

spideycarnage
I ment that a full powered Darkseid is on the level of a normal-powered Galactus since we can only speculate what a full-powered Galactus actually is. We only know about him because of what Eternity said. Although a full-powered Galactus is above a full-powered Darkseid, Darkseid is still above Odin.

got-cha totally misunderstude wat u ment before.

batdude123
got-cha totally misunderstude wat u ment before.

wink thumbup

roughrider
If Darkseid truly approached Galactus-level power, he would be virtually untouchable against Superman. But DC always makes the fights look even. Haven't seen the many feats listed for Darkseid above. I've seen many impressive feats for Galactus, like when he defeated Mephisto in his own realm ( a fight that destroyed many solar systems.)

batdude123
Originally posted by roughrider
If Darkseid truly approached Galactus-level power, he would be virtually untouchable against Superman. But DC always makes the fights look even. Haven't seen the many feats listed for Darkseid above. I've seen many impressive feats for Galactus, like when he defeated Mephisto in his own realm ( a fight that destroyed many solar systems.)

That's because he is either less powerful than he should be, or it's MAJOR PIS. Written well, Darkseid should mop the floor with Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.