Rate my comic (aint't finished yet)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet_Spidey
Well so far i've drawn about 12 pages, but i've only coloured one,
so the one i coloured goes right here.
When you rate can you keep in mind that i'm the younger bro on the acc of my bro , and i'm only 13. (my bro is 16)
Thankssss.

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/5893/11je.png

AJ4LIFE
thats very good writeing most people would say better than rob leifeild lol

steverules
The general is the general? confused

grey fox
Originally posted by steverules
The general is the general? confused

I think he needs a ' ... ' placed in between those generals , like 'The general is....the general is gonna kill us '

Syndicate_Lord
Lookin' good...

H. S. 6
Looks fine. Anti-alias the text, though.

Magee
Shite.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Magee
Shite.

laughing out loud

Superman_045
I'm creating my own comic book business as well. Your's looks good but practice a little more on the drawing.

Dark Shazam93
Anone seen the guy drwing on the Batman art thread in batman forum? He is JUST like Jim Lee... sensational... he wrote a brilliant looking comic!

Scarlet_Spidey
Yeah man he friggin rocks !

Yeah, now i discovred the typo laughing
I'll fix it in the final version , though.

Oh and yes i know the drawing, ain't perfect, but hey, i'm like only 13 and most of you guys already 16 or older.
(don't get a discussion started on how old you guys are)
And plz do read the story.

My idol is Howard Mackie, although you won't find anything that prooves to that i think.

AJ4LIFE
Originally posted by Magee
Shite.

no wat a meanie at least he got balls to post it lol i think its quite good

Scarlet_Spidey
thanks ! second page just began coloring maby sunday or monday ill post it here

Scoobless
Originally posted by Scarlet_Spidey
Oh and yes i know the drawing, ain't perfect, but hey, i'm like only 13 and most of you guys already 16 or older.

embarrasment

AJ4LIFE
how old r u scoobless..... no expression

Scoobless
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
how old r u scoobless..... no expression

whistling

AJ4LIFE
go on tell us

Superherovandal
yeah tell us Scoobless. Man i am probably one of the youngest of this forum. only like a teen. but that is fairly good for someone of your age dude. its a pretty different style then I'm used to but good nonetheless.

Superman_045
It'll still need a lot more work & I doubt he even knows what other things he'll have to do.

AJ4LIFE
well im 15, u scoob, o r u to young to be on here

Mr. Valentine
lol.. no he isnt im not to sure how old he is. i think hes about late 30s or early 40s... (from the pic i saw of him anyways)

Superman_045
He says he's 13....

Mr. Valentine
Scoobless?

AJ4LIFE
u saw pic of scoobless when

Mr. Valentine
just some thing long pig did.. it dont matter really seeing as i forget which thread it was in

Superman_045
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
Scoobless?

I thought you were talking about the guy who created this thread.

AJ4LIFE
ok then val

Scoobless
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
lol.. no he isnt im not to sure how old he is. i think hes about late 30s or early 40s... (from the pic i saw of him anyways)

Late 30's??????? mad ....... I'm not Whirlysplatt damn you!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=377349&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Mr. Valentine
Lol thats the thread.. sorry sad i was going to say i might be off a bit.. but i saw that pic aaaaaaaages ago, like when it was posted, so you cant expect me to remember it that well. lol big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.