Should Royal Guard stop making threads?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agent Krueger
Happy Dance

ROYALGUARD
yes please rg should stop making threads or else...

Nevermind
I'd much prefer it if you did.

K.Diddy
Hell yeah,he should,I'm sick of hearing his sexually frustrated whines no expression

TheOne101
I agree with K.Diddy as usual, Royalguard just seems like a curious young one who is always bored and spends a little too much time on the PC. I think he should stop making threads about sex and his little hopes and dreams and start searching the forum for other things to talk about. Maybe the Member pic thread before he goes out throwing some of those comments out as he does. Just my 2 cents

_Sanctuary_
Nice poll. no expression

Council#13
Check out the results! laughing out loud

BakaXero
I believe the real question is "where is my sandwich? and when am i getting it?" so where is it?

ROYALGUARD
im not sexually frustrated. i just didnt let go of the one yet. and that i would say feels like a shot at the head at pointblank. in otherwords im still fvcked up in the head. i am even listening to idiotic music that i used to not to listen to. but now i listen to it.
example: stevie b. when i dream about you. (pathetic isnt it)
but there is a lesson to be learned in that song. "when you love someone learn to let them go."

and who the hell voted NO...

even i voted yes.

comprende?

Kharhmah
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD
im not sexually frustrated. i just didnt let go of the one yet. and that i would say feels like a shot at the head at pointblank. in otherwords im still fvcked up in the head. i am even listening to idiotic music that i dont listen but now i listen to it.
example: stevie b. when i dream about you. (pathetic isnt it)
but there is a lesson to be learned in that song. "when you love someone learn to let them go."

and who the hell voted NO...

even i voted yes.
#1. What the fxck?
#2. I voted "No"

What are you going to do about it?

ROYALGUARD
things i do to try to let go.

mentally let go of michelle. but physically just go clubbin w friends/play basket ball football with brother guards at work/paid sex after its over,during off days to forget michelle. work during work days MWFSS and for the love of God Avoid seeing each other at the hall ways at work. and after work, time for myself (KMC post or create threads)

Zatch
sounds like a plan RG

ROYALGUARD
now do you understand why i post my experiences and my life problems and fvcked up thoughts here at KMC?

Originally posted by Zatch
sounds like a plan RG

actually i plan half of it... till the other half of the plan...my friends kept inviting me to go out.

Zatch
well yeah I can see why you do. Do you have to make so many threads though? Couldn't you just talk about something else that is going on in one of the current threads you have made?

ROYALGUARD
yes i do that but also at the same time. her face keeps flashing back. along with how badly it ended. then i fall back to the fvcked up mentality and post it here

Zatch
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD
yes i do that but also at the same time. her face keeps flashing back. along with how badly it ended. then i fall back to the fvcked up mentality and post it here Well what exactly happened?

ROYALGUARD
i dont wanna repeat but its in one of my threads and DanteMayCry (closed account because i hate the name) threads. there you will find it.

Zatch
ok well i hope it gets better. it will take some time to forget and probably wont ever forget...you just have to fine someone to replace the image that pops into your head.

ROYALGUARD
Originally posted by Zatch
ok well i hope it gets better. it will take some time to forget and probably wont ever forget...you just have to fine someone to replace the image that pops into your head.

no matter what i do... i can never be relieved the images that haunt me.
its a curse of love.

Vinny Valentine
I Voted for Potatos.

TheOne101
Wow this went from a "Hey RG STFU" to a "Hey RG tell us about your entire life's history and what you do day to day" Jesus its like a disease...Just SHUT UP!

HTF
frankly i voted no i find him funny
Why? because he make threads thinking some one should care...

Barker
Originally posted by HTF
frankly i voted no i find him funny
Why? because he make threads thinking some one should care...
I Voted No, Meaning it to be Sarcastic... confused

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I Voted for Potatos.

Lovely Murder
when i clicked no my computer crashed and i had to buy a new one... confused

HTF
lol

Barker
Originally posted by Lovely Murder
when i clicked no my computer crashed and i had to buy a new one... confused
My Comment to this is Completely covered by your Signature. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.