Ultimate Hulk vs Post Crisis Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman_045
No prep, just an all out fight.

Well......?

Edit: I meant Ultimate Hulk, not Cell.

Black Adam
Ultimate hulk? Are freaking kidding me?

supes slaps him into space with his pinky.

match over.

Validus
Superman rips him in half and throws his legs up a mountain.

Superman_045
How much can Ultimate Hulk lift currently?

Tron
Edited

golem370
In a fist fight Hulk wins

spetznaz
Originally posted by golem370

That is like having a race between an Enzo Ferrari and a Hyundai Accent, and saying that 'in bumper to bumper warranty the Hyundai wins.'

(And for that matter I still think that in in a fist fight Superman would still win)

Juntai
Supes wins, easily.

roughrider
There's been what, three crossover matchups? Superman has beaten the Hulk fist-to-fist each time.
This time though, Clark's not such a boy scout. He kidnaps Lex in the dead of night, bids him up and gags him, and offers him on a fishing line to the cannibalistic Ultimate Hulk. evil face Hulk drools over some bald-headed meat, but just before he grabs Lex he is jerked away. Ult. Hulk ends up 50 feet underground from a combination of heat-vision, fists and super-speed divebombing.
(Meanwhile, a still-tied Lex has crapped his pants, and sits fuming in a corner... stick out tongue )

golem370
I thought crossovers were cannon.

Tron
I thought crossovers were cannon.

Only the Avenger/JLA crossover is canon (although I think it shouldn't be, but I've seen enough arguments on it to just leave it alone).

Tron
Originally posted by roughrider
There's been what, three crossover matchups? Superman has beaten the Hulk fist-to-fist each time.
This time though, Clark's not such a boy scout. He kidnaps Lex in the dead of night, bids him up and gags him, and offers him on a fishing line to the cannibalistic Ultimate Hulk. evil face Hulk drools over some bald-headed meat, but just before he grabs Lex he is jerked away. Ult. Hulk ends up 50 feet underground from a combination of heat-vision, fists and super-speed divebombing.
(Meanwhile, a still-tied Lex has crapped his pants, and sits fuming in a corner... stick out tongue )

That's more like something Pre-Crisis Superman (a.k.a., Superdick) would do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.