Defenders vs. Superman villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Some of Superman's worst foes are attacking Metropolis...Supes is in another galaxy, the JLA are missing, and the JSA are busy on the other side of the planet...but, the Defenders & The Champions just happen to be in town...

The Defenders & Champions roster :

1. Doctor Strange
2. The Hulk
3. Silver Surfer
4. Namor, the Sub-mariner
5. Valkyrie
6. Ice-Man
7. The Ghost Rider
8. Black Widow
9. The Angel
10. Hercules

Vs.

Superman foes :

1. Mr. Mxyzptlk
2. Metallo
3. Parasite
4. Solomon Grundy
5. Lex Luthor in his Battlesuit
6. Silver Banshee
7. Brainiac
8. Mongul
9. General Zod
10. Bizarro

There's no Doomsday in this fight because frankly, I'm tired of seeing him in almost every thread on here and he's soooooooo over-used....there is no prep, and the fight takes place in Metropolis....

Darth Kal-El
I give it to Team DC mainly because of Mr. Mxylptlk, Brainiac, and Lex for tactics and brains. The rest of the team are mainly physical brutes. Mxylptlk tops the scale a bit. He's a good match for Dr. Strange.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
I give it to Team DC mainly because of Mr. Mxylptlk, Brainiac, and Lex for tactics and brains. The rest of the team are mainly physical brutes. Mxylptlk tops the scale a bit. He's a good match for Dr. Strange.

Some good points there...and yeah, I thought Mxyzptlk facing off with Strange was a good match-up too...what do the rest of you guys think?

Thunderstrike
Mxy is too crazy and too powerful for this not to be lopsided.

grey fox
Strange makes Mxy say his own name backwards , he then freezes time and let's Ghost rider penance stare the villains , Surfer then separates every on e of their molecules.

Defenders win.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by grey fox
Strange makes Mxy say his own name backwards , he then freezes time and let's Ghost rider penance stare the villains , Surfer then separates every on e of their molecules.

Defenders win.

laughing Nicely done!!! big grin ....anyone disagree with this scenario?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.